ADVERTISEMENT

Great read on the Mizzori and Louisiana, et al v Biden case about censorship

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fascism contains a controlled narrative between government and corporations. Since day 3 of Biden's occupation of the White House, there has never been more fascism introduced in our short history of a nation. This cannot be denied.

First the Twitter Files, where strangely the left pounced on their formerly beloved Tiabbi, Weiss and Schnellenberger, and now the discovery in this case which outlines the same things in FB/Meta, YouTube, and others.

What is awesome is both the presiding judge and every appellate judge has ordered people normally not allowed to be deposed, to do so and quickly. Jen Psaki must be deposed as proxy for the White House, even though she quit to try to avoid this. The White House could not produce reasons she shouldn't testify.

Heads of our national institutions that are spying and censoring Americans (overwhelmingly v "foreign bad actors") and CDC, HHS, etc will have to be deposed. Yes, Fauci will be deposed...let's see if he can remember anything.

Look, this has moved me back toward a more libertarian stance... I think both sides are compromised greatly, but in this lawsuit, regardless of what the WH tried and failed to produce facts for, this was NOT done under Trump, only Biden (there is compelling evidence these government agencies were colluding together behind Trump's WH back, so to speak...I want to know more about that).

We are in an awful time when the government is in open collusion with corporations to censor Americans, in clear violation of the 1st Amendment. I love the statement, "There is no pandemic exception for the First Amendment."

Fascism contains a controlled narrative between government and corporations. Since day 3 of Biden's occupation of the White House, there has never been more fascism introduced in our short history of a nation. This cannot be denied.

First the Twitter Files, where strangely the left pounced on their formerly beloved Tiabbi, Weiss and Schnellenberger, and now the discovery in this case which outlines the same things in FB/Meta, YouTube, and others.

What is awesome is both the presiding judge and every appellate judge has ordered people normally not allowed to be deposed, to do so and quickly. Jen Psaki must be deposed as proxy for the White House, even though she quit to try to avoid this. The White House could not produce reasons she shouldn't testify.

Heads of our national institutions that are spying and censoring Americans (overwhelmingly v "foreign bad actors") and CDC, HHS, etc will have to be deposed. Yes, Fauci will be deposed...let's see if he can remember anything.

Look, this has moved me back toward a more libertarian stance... I think both sides are compromised greatly, but in this lawsuit, regardless of what the WH tried and failed to produce facts for, this was NOT done under Trump, only Biden (there is compelling evidence these government agencies were colluding together behind Trump's WH back, so to speak...I want to know more about that).

We are in an awful time when the government is in open collusion with corporations to censor Americans, in clear violation of the 1st Amendment. I love the statement, "There is no pandemic exception for the First Amendment."

And the Governor in Fla is currently trying to censor major corporations and educational institutions in his state. Fascism ain’t it?

And the Governor in Fla is currently trying to censor major corporations and educational institutions in his state. Fascism ain’t it?
That's a lie, but there are court cases. Let's see what prevails, the proven false CRT or history. And, what a great Whataboutism... this case I bring up proves the Biden admin completely compromised as fascists, and you say, "But, Ron DeSantist hates Disney and told people not to say gay!!!"

Read the article and tell me you aren't incensed. Or come up with a better argument. Sheesh, ...

Last edited:

Don’t tell “Shonuff” this…lol

That's a lie, but there are court cases. Let's see what prevails, the proven false CRT or history. And, what a great Whataboutism... this case I bring up proves the Biden admin completely compromised as fascists, and you say, "But, Ron DeSantist hates Disney and told people not to say gay!!!"

Read the article and tell me you aren't incensed. Or come up with a better argument. Sheesh, ...
It's a lie? You should get better informed about DeSantis. CRT is a minor issue. It's the fact that he is trying to control so many people and local governments. We'll see what happens.

Unless I missed something, the social media companies, as private organizations, chose to engage with relevant government leaders during a pandemic that ultimately contributed to the deaths of over 1m Americans.

None of that is in any way an infringement of the 1A.

Now if you want to posit that this is fascistic collusion between the government and corporations, I’m curious how you look at Fox News knowingly and repeatedly lying about election fraud.

There are a lot of interesting items in this article. Thanks for posting. The Jen psaki part Interested me. Especially the part where she demanded the removal of posters from every platform. If they post dangerous info on one platform, it will be posted elsewhere. That is cut and dry censorship right there. Wow. Guilty before proven innocent. That is impossible to defend from the White House or any democrat

@willdup do I need to rehash the cnn and cnbc lies. The amount of defamation suits they had recently. The Russia lie. The hunter laptop lie. It is a tv show. Totally different than Jen psaki speaking to the country on behalf of the president. Mainly because he can’t speak and is a vege.

I would like to know for personal reasons what Fauci knew. And knows. There are some really disturbing videos out there from reputable places that he filed a patent in 02 about sars. There is a lot of disturbing information about vaccines being ineffective against coronavirus. (Already known) Which I took for obvious reasons. This virus was known about since 1966. And was known to be able to be used as a weapon since 2002. That worries me. People want to move on. I get it. I think finding out what happened and preventing it from happening again is important

Last edited:
Unless I missed something, the social media companies, as private organizations, chose to engage with relevant government leaders during a pandemic that ultimately contributed to the deaths of over 1m Americans.

None of that is in any way an infringement of the 1A.

Now if you want to posit that this is fascistic collusion between the government and corporations, I’m curious how you look at Fox News knowingly and repeatedly lying about election fraud.
You didn't read it, did you. The government cannot collude with the media, period, except in very narrow parameters, and the scamdemic did not, will not ever count. And, yes, Fox sucks, too. Another great whataboutism from someone who didn't read it (there's a link in that article to the entire 125 page judges response, for God's sake) and quit trying to argue this is a left vs right issue. The only difference in you and me, is I'll get to the gulag before you and as having been there so long, I'll get to show you around when your precious dear leaders turn on you for being a cis white male. See ya about 6mo after I get in there.

You didn't read it, did you. The government cannot collude with the media, period, except in very narrow parameters, and the scamdemic did not, will not ever count. And, yes, Fox sucks, too. Another great whataboutism from someone who didn't read it (there's a link in that article to the entire 125 page judges response, for God's sake) and quit trying to argue this is a left vs right issue. The only difference in you and me, is I'll get to the gulag before you and as having been there so long, I'll get to show you around when your precious dear leaders turn on you for being a cis white male. See ya about 6mo after I get in there.
Which law sates that the government can not “collude” with the media and what exactly constitutes collusion?

Given this recently introduced proposed legislation, I’m guessing there is no current law on the books covering these activities.

It’s also interesting that conservatives believe that corporations have 1A rights that allow endless campaign contributions but that no longer apply when conservatives don’t like what they are saying or doing. See DeSantis and Disney.

Private institutions have the right to govern what they want or don’t want to allow on their platforms.

Which law sates that the government can not “collude” with the media and what exactly constitutes collusion?

Given this recently introduced proposed legislation, I’m guessing there is no current law on the books covering these activities.

It’s also interesting that conservatives believe that corporations have 1A rights that allow endless campaign contributions but that no longer apply when conservatives don’t like what they are saying or doing. See DeSantis and Disney.

Private institutions have the right to govern what they want or don’t want to allow on their platforms.

Not at the behest of the government to censor certain accounts "just because ". You're just a contraian and attract black clouds on sunny days.

It isn’t a law. Just the constitution is all. That democracy document you have been hitting all those trumpers over the head with. Until it doesn’t work for you. The constitution says the government can’t censure its citizens unless certain circumstances exist. Which is the grey area you guys played in.

This article lays it out. It can’t do this thru a private organization acting for the government either. The government can’t shirk its constitutional responsibility by doing this. Right there according to the Supreme Court. Otherwise the amendment means nothing right.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT