ADVERTISEMENT

Guess we're officially a banana republic

The lefties are the ones who stole the election. Do you not understand that is a banana republic.

Unfortunately the violence is what they want. They have protection with guns and are getting ready to come for yours.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Didn’t see you people giving a damn when it was antifa and BLM tearing up buildings, cars, business, stopping up interstates and beating up old people. Oh but let me guess, now you’re all for law and order

Antifa started this pattern months ago. At least they aren’t BURNING anything and destroying innocent people’s businesses without consequences.
2 wrongs don’t make a right. I am amazed and saddened by the amount of people defending what has gone on the last few hours. Very sad day for democracy and our country
I know, I know....stolen election, rigged votes. GMAFB.

Last edited:
What a stupid, bullshit of a post. To defend these actions by these traitor, anti-American thugs is appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Do you condone Antifa and their tactics? If the opposition to them protests, they are traitors...really? It is called hypocrisy. To be clear, I do not condone what happened this afternoon, but Antifa made the template.

Reactions: ugateke24
What a stupid, bullshit of a post. To defend these actions by these traitor, anti-American thugs is appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself.
What did you call the actions from BLM and Antifa for many months? Just curious. Not saying I support what's going on now. To be honest I have been working all day and do not really know what's going on. I drive for a medical transport company. Guess its job security as long as places are open to take the patients.

The lefties are the ones who stole the election. Do you not understand that is a banana republic.

Unfortunately the violence is what they want. They have protection with guns and are getting ready to come for yours.
If your username is indicative of anything, you’re clearly incredibly young and will come to realIze some harsh truths in the coming 5-10 years as you mature.

You’ve been lied to, man. Just face it.

Do you condone Antifa and their tactics? If the opposition to them protests, they are traitors...really? It is called hypocrisy. To be clear, I do not condone what happened this afternoon, but Antifa made the template.
Uh...Antifa sure as hell didn’t raid the UNITED STATES CAPITOL. How dense are some of you to not realize the difference in these acts versus breaking into a Best Buy

Did you ignore McConell’s speech this morning? Do you think that EVERY judge, elected official, county admins in all 50 states are making shit up when they say the election was straight? Your candidates lost. It happens. Show some adult behavior and move on. There’s nothing to see here.

Uh...Antifa sure as hell didn’t raid the UNITED STATES CAPITOL.

Maybe... might want to withhold judgment for a while though.

17-B19239-042-D-4054-AEBD-E90-B3-B45-DD88.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: WGrovedawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT