ADVERTISEMENT

Half of y’all…..

Yeah, the guy that said a law that literally wrote the 3 health insurance policies available for sale, forced every American adult to buy one of the plans, enforced penalties for those that refused to buy a plan and subsidizes the private companies that sell the plans is a big F ing deal thinks I'm a fascist.

Also he likes to say we are against the rule of law. Why doesn't someone in the msm point out the all the laws being broken at the border per his admins direction?
Also, all the laws broken while catering to China.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Yeah, the guy that said a law that literally wrote the 3 health insurance policies available for sale, forced every American adult to buy one of the plans, enforced penalties for those that refused to buy a plan and subsidizes the private companies that sell the plans is a big F ing deal thinks I'm a fascist.
Suggest going to a Miriam Webster Dictionary and look up the the definition of Fascist. No surprise that It's the farthest thing from your concept as possible. But not surprising that pubs do not even understand basic word meanings.

"Fascist : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition"

Sure sounds like Orange Jesus' and his MAGA following to me.

Suggest going to a Miriam Webster Dictionary and look up the the definition of Fascist. No surprise that It's the farthest thing from your concept as possible. But not surprising that pubs do not even understand basic word meanings.

"Fascist : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition"

Sure sounds like Orange Jesus' and his MAGA following to me.
Forceable suppression of opposition ...sounds exactly like what dims are and have been trying to do to Trump , I guess DeSantis will be next .

Reactions: cherrydawg
  • Haha
Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT