ADVERTISEMENT

Happening Now: Hundreds of Iran Missiles launched into Israel

52b87668e8e865a4f9ef09005650a24b.jpg

Democrats and our dementia-addled President allowed this to happen. They said Trump would cause WW3 and it's the exact opposite. They had to do this now in case Trump wins. These woke, weak social justice losers running things is going to get a lot of people killed. Both here(wide open borders) and abroad.

not hearing of any casualties. hopefully just a dangerous retaliation statement not meant for destruction but saving face

not hearing of any casualties. hopefully just a dangerous retaliation statement not meant for destruction but saving face
The fact that Israel has a great defense system doesn't mean the missiles aren't meant for destruction. I think this is the largest strike directly from Iran into Israel ever - indiscriminately towards civillian population areas. And the Biden "take the win" type message to Israelis for succesfully defending themselves but not retaliating is one of the reasons Iran feels so emboldened.

i don't blame the Israeli's one bit if they take this next level and take the fight to all these assholes seeking to destroy them simply for existing.

Bottom line -

1) if the terrorists who hate Israel put down their weapons, there would be immediate Peace in the middle east.
2) If the Israeli's put down their weapons, there would be no more jews in the Middle East.

Israel is not America.

They were stupid enough to pick a fight with Iran. Let them fight it.

Not a single dime of American treasure and not a single drop of American blood.

Israel is not America.

They were stupid enough to pick a fight with Iran. Let them fight it.

Not a single dime of American treasure and not a single drop of American blood.
I largely agree with the non-American blood spilt aspect. I also agree that Ukraine should likewise be largely on its own or negotiate a cease fire at once

I largely agree with the non-American blood spilt aspect. I also agree that Ukraine should likewise be largely on its own or negotiate a cease fire at once
The fanatical support of Israel by the right is just as nonsensical as the fanatical support of Ukraine by the libtards.

i understand the support for Israel but I think there should limits on how far we're willing to go so Israel knows there should be limits on how far they take certain things
Why? If Hamas attacks, why should there be limits? If Hezbollah attacks, why should there be limits? If Iran attacks, why should there be limits?

Why? If Hamas attacks, why should there be limits? If Hezbollah attacks, why should there be limits? If Iran attacks, why should there be limits?
If America is staring down WW3 as a result of Israel's actions (not necessarily saying thats the case here but my point remains), that is not acceptible to me. I do not want my family members dying for Israel. I do not want to die for Israel. do you? do you want your son or father dying for Israel?

there is no nation on earth the defense of which is worth my life or another of my family members aside from America

there should always be limits, especially if the nation you're protecting is guilty of escalating tensions and actions

i say all of this while proclaiming if I could play God for the day and snap my fingers immediately killing every Hamas, IRGC, Hezbollah, and Iranian regime member, I would without hesitation. i have zero sympathy or empathy for any of Irsael's or USAs enemies

Last edited:
We need to stay out of it and let Israel take care of business. As an ally I am in favor of supporting them financially. But no boots on the ground. Ukraine will be Russian one day soon. Not another penny to that country. It’s a zero sum prop.

Reactions: Eastmandawg
We need to stay out of it and let Israel take care of business. As an ally I am in favor of supporting them financially. But no boots on the ground. Ukraine will be Russian one day soon. Not another penny to that country. It’s a zero sum prop.
Fair enough but unleash the dogs of hell. This Admin is the impediment.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Israel has shown incredible restraint with the repeated attacks by their enemies. This might be the one where they unleash hell on that regime.
Carpet bomb all of irans coal plants, nuclear research, government buildings annd military buildings. and I would be very happy. F that complete shit hole as a country. I just don’t think Israel has the balls to do it. If I were in the WH I would do it myself and ask for forgiveness later

Just as I thought.
Criticising Israel sends certain "right wingers" into fits of hysteria of the likes only seen by left wingers if you dare criticise Zelensky.

Israel made its bed. It can lie in it all it wants without a drop of our blood or a cent of our wealth.

Unfortunately everyone here knows that not how this works and God forbid if a hot war actually starts young American men are going to die by the thousands because Netanyahu is a physcopath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT