ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody asked Herschel what he thinks...

Nothing would make me happier than trumps run derailing. But this is what the msm do. And the left as much as they can to make someone on the right a racist. While never mentioning the vp calling the current president a racist. Or giving him a pass for being a segregationist. The left should be focusing on how to correct a mistake for electing an actual racist. Instead they just make it up as they go along. It won’t take a month after desantis announces for him to be connected to some obscure white nationalist. Ironically, the white nationalist showed up at the invitation of a black man. Which please explain to me how that is a normal interaction for a white supremacist. And when did guys with the last name Fuentes start becoming members of the Arian race. But the idiots lap it up like sheep

Fuentes origin is Spanish for “FOUNTAINS” in case you sheep were curious. Seems like no one has any common sense anymore.

Last edited:
Nothing would make me happier than trumps run derailing. But this is what the msm do. And the left as much as they can to make someone on the right a racist. While never mentioning the vp calling the current president a racist. Or giving him a pass for being a segregationist. The left should be focusing on how to correct a mistake for electing an actual racist. Instead they just make it up as they go along. It won’t take a month after desantis announces for him to be connected to some obscure white nationalist. Ironically, the white nationalist showed up at the invitation of a black man. Which please explain to me how that is a normal interaction for a white supremacist. And when did guys with the last name Fuentes start becoming members of the Arian race. But the idiots lap it up like sheep

Fuentes origin is Spanish for “FOUNTAINS” in case you sheep were curious.
Really good post, specifically:
1. Prefer Trump NOT run
2. Trump is NOT a racist, or have seen anything legitimately published that would lead me to believe him to be.
3. Our current President was best friends with a segregationist, not that this EVER gets mentioned in the media
4. No idea if this guy mentioned is a white supremacist, I doubt it for the point you mentioned.

Really good post, specifically:
1. Prefer Trump NOT run
2. Trump is NOT a racist, or have seen anything legitimately published that would lead me to believe him to be.
3. Our current President was best friends with a segregationist, not that this EVER gets mentioned in the media
4. No idea if this guy mentioned is a white supremacist, I doubt it for the point you mentioned.
I wish someone would explain that to me like I am a five year old. How can someone named Fuentes become a white nationalist. Has this group become more inclusive of other races. Seems like that would defeat the purpose. Maybe he is. I am out of date on what a current white nationalist means I guess.

Did you read that? No answer to my questions. I am really curious to know how a person of spanish decent became a white supremacist. Then befriends a black rapper while still being a white supremacist. This definition has really changed over the years. Who (ye)is batshit crazy and running for president against trump. Have we forgotten ye’s famous line about George bush. Really? Is this how it works nowadays? Is joining the white nationalist movement more inclusive now than blm? It seems like you can be a member of both groups now at the same time. I am being tongue in cheek here, but does anyone else not see how ridiculous this is. This guy fights with the gop more than he does with the left. These are interesting times. Any race can now sign up to be a member. Maybe they can tie a bunch of these creations around trumps neck, so we can get desantis thru the primary. White supremacy is a disgusting belief. But I call bullshit here

Last edited:
Did you read that? No answer to my questions. I am really curious to know how a person of spanish decent became a white supremacist. Then befriends a black rapper while still being a white supremacist. This definition has really changed over the years. Who (ye)is batshit crazy and running for president against trump. Have we forgotten ye’s famous line about George bush. Really? Is this how it works nowadays? Is joining the white nationalist movement more inclusive now than blm? It seems like you can be a member of both groups now at the same time. I am being tongue in cheek here, but does anyone else not see how ridiculous this is. This guy fights with the gop more than he does with the left. These are interesting times. Any race can now sign up to be a member. Maybe they can tie a bunch of these creations around trumps neck, so we can get desantis thru the primary. White supremacy is a disgusting belief. But I call bullshit here
You make a very good case. I did read and you wanted to know who he was so I shared. It says that he was at the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville and that he promotes the white genocide replacement theory which I think the rally was all about. I THINK those are views promoted by white supremacists but I could be wrong?

Reactions: zingerdawg
You make a very good case. I did read and you wanted to know who he was so I shared. It says that he was at the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville and that he promotes the white genocide replacement theory which I think the rally was all about. I THINK those are views promoted by white supremacists but I could be wrong?

Just interesting that we are told to be more diverse and woke in this country. According to the left. Some say it is as woke and diverse as it has ever been. To the point where it is tiresome to hear it. This is certainly a beacon of the worst kind of example. You can now be any race, and join the white nationalists. And befriend any race while doing so. Even they are becoming more diverse apparently. He seems to relay their disgusting message. I guess this is what it looks like these days. It isn’t a lifestyle but a political choice only.

This is him in the middle. Anything curious about this picture to you coocoo.

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png

He seems to spend most of his time on his wiki with fighting other gop front men.

Last edited:
Just interesting that we are told to be more diverse and woke in this country. According to the left. Some say it is as woke and diverse as it has ever been. To the point where it is tiresome to hear it. This is certainly a beacon of the worst kind of example. You can now be any race, and join the white nationalists. And befriend any race while doing so. Even they are becoming more diverse apparently. He seems to relay their disgusting message. I guess this is what it looks like these days. It isn’t a lifestyle but a political choice only.

He seems to spend most of his time on his wiki with fighting other gop front men.
If that is his lady friend, she is certainly attractive and what you would expect from a white nationalist or whatever he is called. Seriously, might be another example of media defining a person for political reasons….

Reactions: Troubadawg
If that is his lady friend, she is certainly attractive and what you would expect from a white nationalist or whatever he is called. Seriously, might be another example of media defining a person for political reasons….
Pretty sure that is an African American man next to her. Everyone expected the guy on the far right to be in the picture. Not sure the two next to him for the agenda there. Trump said point blank he didn’t know Fuentes. And he came with ye. The guys spends his time fighting with Ben Shapiro. Sounds like a lot of people condemn him. Just only in the minds of sane people like jamele hill, who is the left’s version of Fuentes. There is no doubt he is an awful person, but since he showed up they have done nothing but try to stay away from him. And again, he showed up with Kanye west. Maybe he is just an awful human being regardless of race. If it hurts trumps chances to run, fine by me. No matter how contrived the circumstances. An African American, bringing a spanish, white nationalist to eat with trump. No where else in the world could this happen.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that is an African American man next to her. Everyone expected the guy on the far right to be in the picture. Not sure the two next to him for the agenda there. Trump said point blank he didn’t know Fuentes. And he came with ye. The guys spends his time fighting with Ben Shapiro. Sounds like a lot of people condemn him. Just only in the minds of sane people like jamele hill, who is the left’s version of Fuentes. There is no doubt he is disgusting, but since he showed up they have don’t nothing but try to stay away from him.
Comparing Jemele Hill to Fuentes is just downright disgusting. I was having high hopes for you Zinger. Has Jemele got on camera to spout racial slurs or be antisemitic? Jemele knows what time it is and she can be outspoken which is frowned upon as a black woman. Stop trying to be the cool kid. There’s no doubt what Fuentes represents. And there are black people who hate themselves enough to go along with it like Kanye and Candace. You should look up a character named Uncle Ruckus. That’s what Kanye and Candace represent.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Has anyone asked Warnock why he thinks elementary teacher could arrange for your child to start sex change therapy without the parent knowing.
“As a pastor I believe in the dignity of all human beings. And as a parent I love my children and I’m sure other people love their children and they want to make sure their children are safe from hatred,” he said. “I will remain focused on all of our young people and at the same time, trying to create opportunities.”—Warnock

Comparing Jemele Hill to Fuentes is just downright disgusting. I was having high hopes for you Zinger. Has Jemele got on camera to spout racial slurs or be antisemitic? Jemele knows what time it is and she can be outspoken which is frowned upon as a black woman. Stop trying to be the cool kid. There’s no doubt what Fuentes represents. And there are black people who hate themselves enough to go along with it like Kanye and Candace. You should look up a character named Uncle Ruckus. That’s what Kanye and Candace represent.
Interesting take. So you have to hate yourself. Wow. And any viewpoint different isn’t allowed. You are an uncle what? What does that sound like from you coocoo. Haha. That is quite the low road there even for a troll. Fuentes 15 minutes of fame will be done soon. He is a vile human. No doubt. The world would be a better place if he were beaten to death tomorrow. I highly doubt he actually feels that way. He doesn’t live it. Just look at his friends and photos. Just a creation to become famous. Either way it is a sick way to garner fame. But there are questions there that are legitimate. It doesn’t fit the definition. Go look up the definition. Not even close. Maybe comparing jamele to him is a little too much. But I promise you she isn’t a good person. Let’s send her back to nazi germany for a month and ask her dumbass that question again. The same woman who took a cruise on the below deck show several times. At 50000 a pop for three days on an 18 million dollar yacht. So oppressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
Just like BLM is disgusting they both are racist.

And that affects me how?

Does it affect my family, country?

I need to know why this matters to me.

I might not like it, but how does it affect our life?
Until it starts to affect me and my family I don’t care what they do.
what about the racist bitch that’s on MSNBC you libs think you’re the ones that is not racist but you are wrong.

“As a pastor I believe in the dignity of all human beings. And as a parent I love my children and I’m sure other people love their children and they want to make sure their children are safe from hatred,” he said. “I will remain focused on all of our young people and at the same time, trying to create opportunities.”—Warnock

That’s bs!

Until it starts to affect me and my family I don’t care what they do.

what about the racist bitch that’s on MSNBC you libs think you’re the ones that is not racist but you are wrong.
Yeah there are libs who are racists also. But Joy Reid is not racist. You don’t know or can fathom what she’s been through as a black woman. She just tell it like it is. Truth hurt sometimes but you got to hear it. But you don’t cry foul when Tucker Carlson get on TV every night and spew real racist shit and talk about black people in Chicago. So I will call that an even exchange. He’s the real bitch*.

That was a huge quote that said nothing. He should have just said he’s working for world peace.

My goodness, we praise nothingness quotes.

His party does. he will support regardless of a quote you found by him . His alligance to the party’s agenda is what he votes for and what he vote for far exceeds any poster quote.

Jemele Hill got her racist ass fired from ESPN !! ....run by the liberal left at Disney....totally Woke..that tells you something...right ???

Your post sir are indeed racist.

Any of you libs have a problem with obuma and really most of your pols hanging out with, being pals with Farrakhan?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
  • Haha
What you thought about that speech I posted?

Crickets on that.

You took a picture from 2005 and try to correlate to a sermon in 2018. What’s the relation?

There are 100’s maybe 1000s of reports about dims and anti semitism and L Farrakhan. Your god Obuma attended a chit with a preacher teaching hate for America. You loony libs ignore all that and jump on the tiniest thing anyone else does. Here are the facts and I am done with you. You have nothing to say that can excuse your party of being the most anti America, anti semites, baby killing, pedophile practicing perverts in the history of mankind. If you back all that have at it, but stop trying to drag the rest of us into the depths of hell with you.

There are 100’s maybe 1000s of reports about dims and anti semitism and L Farrakhan. Your god Obuma attended a chit with a preacher teaching hate for America. You loony libs ignore all that and jump on the tiniest thing anyone else does. Here are the facts and I am done with you. You have nothing to say that can excuse your party of being the most anti America, anti semites, baby killing, pedophile practicing perverts in the history of mankind. If you back all that have at it, but stop trying to drag the rest of us into the depths of hell with you.
There’s a difference between venting and hate speech. America hasn’t been true to him as it has to some of you. That’s the truth. America for a long time was anti-black especially during the time of Rev. Wright’s upbringing. I know it’s hard to admit that, but it’s the truth nonetheless. It’s not that difficult to understand where he was coming from. How many of you attend church where they teach hate for gays and minorities? How many of you attend church where the youth pastor has molested underage kids? Trying to paint all the “evils” in the world as one sided is not being honest.

• Haha
There’s a difference between venting and hate speech. America hasn’t been true to him as it has to some of you. That’s the truth. America for a long time was anti-black especially during the time of Rev. Wright’s upbringing. I know it’s hard to admit that, but it’s the truth nonetheless. It’s not that difficult to understand where he was coming from. How many of you attend church where they teach hate for gays and minorities? How many of you attend church where the youth pastor has molested underage kids? Trying to paint all the “evils” in the world as one sided is not being honest.
America in this day and time is true to anyone that wants to take advantage. It is true to people like Farrekon in that they become millionaires preaching hate. There are bad people in all walks of life but as a whole the most vile people on the face of the earth belong to the party that pushes the murder of innocent babies as a”right”and “just a choice” and the party that wants to normalize homosexuality and transgenderism, both perverted. Not only do they want to normalize it they want to indoctrinate young children. You can say nothing to excuse these two things. They are an abomination. If you want to hang with those kinds of folks. Fantastic, just stay away from me my family and my bank account. You can all be perverted together and enjoy hell but don’t expect me to help you financially or to allow you unfettered access to the innocent children of the world. Now get lost. I have tried to explain that I don’t care what nut cases do just stop already with trying to force that perverted crap on the normal people of America.

• Love
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Yeah there are libs who are racists also. But Joy Reid is not racist. You don’t know or can fathom what she’s been through as a black woman. She just tell it like it is. Truth hurt sometimes but you got to hear it. But you don’t cry foul when Tucker Carlson get on TV every night and spew real racist shit and talk about black people in Chicago. So I will call that an even exchange. He’s the real bitch*.
Tucker Carlson is definitely not a racist. You call all people you disagree with racist.

I mean come on now. I don’t know if you’re trolling or just not aware of what you’ve been tuning into every night at 8:00pm?

Man you have to know who wrote that story. The New York Times the most radical propaganda rag in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT