ADVERTISEMENT

Haven't we had enough...

Golfin_Dawg

National Champion
May 29, 2001
I don't know about you but I'm pissed off about all this Afghan stuff. The mimic of the Iwo Jima flag raising is enough. I'm all for treating people respectful and respecting their privacy. But this is enough, this left agenda where our main priority in this country is being "woke" has gone to far. It's made our military look like a bunch of pu$$ie$. They've spent most of their time this summer realizing their entitlement and how being a strong and loyal soldier for this good ol' USA is wrong. It's BS and enough is enough. It's time to man up and get back to being a leader in this world. If you are gay, trans, black, white or whatever you identify as - then good for you. Live you life and I hope bigots leave you alone. But bigotry doesn't define me and I'm tired of being told that I am and that I come from bigotry. I simply don't care how you live you life but you do deserve to live it as you see fit. It can no longer be the main priority or at least it can no longer be dictated to be everyone's main priority.

While I'm venting, when it comes to COVID. I'm vaccinated by choice. I don't wear masks unless I'm forced by venue rules. If you want to be vaccinated ... great go do it. If you don't, that is your choice. Let's face it, wearing a masks protects you from breathing in the virus. It does not protect me. You could be in your car - feeling sick - blowing your nose - licking chocolate off your finger. Then you go in the store and touch 10 things that you don't buy. Thanks a lot - you just gave someone COVID. Masks help the person wearing the mask but obviously it's not the cure. Get over it. Do what you want to do and QUIT, for God's sake, QUIT trying to make others do what you think is right.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT