ADVERTISEMENT

He won’t do it but you know Biden would love to use his speech to tell Obama and Pelosi….

You just know either Jill or Hunter will write a book.
The tell all book will be interesting in the future. He is so angry with how he was treated. Jill even worse. Someone inside that admin is going to make a fortune.

To go eff themselves. He might very well have a few words for Kamala too.

Almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.
If he had a sack he would. Five weeks ago he said he wasn't going anywhere and he was the best candidate and now he has to go up there and embarrass himself, trying to promote someone else, reading a speech he doesn't give two shites about. They are just publicly humiliating him and he has no choice.

Reactions: zingerdawg
The recent news on Hunter and the GOP investigation into Bidens role in Hunters business deals pretty much assure that Biden will go out not with a shout but a whimper.

If he had a sack he would. Five weeks ago he said he wasn't going anywhere and he was the best candidate and now he has to go up there and embarrass himself, trying to promote someone else, reading a speech he doesn't give two shites about. They are just publicly humiliating him and he has no choice.
He’ll get over it, pretty sure the money was good.

Far more interesting to me is the celebration of all his accomplishments....only to eventually hear how Harris will fix all our problems.

I did a great job!
Harris was a great partner!
Everything is screwed up and I'll fix it!

To go eff themselves. He might very well have a few words for Kamala too.

Almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.
And if the Dems hadn’t fixed their old guy problem you’d be laughing about how they let a vege be the nominee. We get it.

Trump’s fantasies about Joe blowing the big conspiracy and taking down the party at the convention were pathetic. We will all look forward to his whining as he continues his campaign against the guy who isn’t his opponent.

Funny that Biden was able to deliver a speech that was more coherent than Trump’s ninety minutes of low energy ramblings at the GOP convention.

Reactions: celticdawg
And if the Dems hadn’t fixed their old guy problem you’d be laughing about how they let a vege be the nominee. We get it.

Trump’s fantasies about Joe blowing the big conspiracy and taking down the party at the convention were pathetic. We will all look forward to his whining as he continues his campaign against the guy who isn’t his opponent.

Funny that Biden was able to deliver a speech that was more coherent than Trump’s ninety minutes of low energy ramblings at the GOP convention.
Trump trying to egg Joe into taking his nomination back like some high school senior getting a freshman to prank a teacher is great entertainment.

The screams of coup from the MAGAs is great too. Most entertaining part of the whole thing for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT