ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Chat Dem’s this what an actual attack on a democracy looks like

we are no longer defenders of The Constitution!
it's been turned upside down...
No we need to be defending our Constitution. If these Nazis have there way there will be no elections because they have to defend their democracy. Wake up people what in the hell is their democracy. It’s got to be their take over of our country they can’t even spell democracy!

In all seriousness this a good thing. The more mask off moments the left has the more people can wake up and realize the American people have not had a say in this country for years, the ruling elite hates them, and the constitution is worthless. We can start building an actual movement that wins.

In all seriousness this a good thing. The more mask off moments the left has the more people can wake up and realize the American people have not had a say in this country for years, the ruling elite hates them, and the constitution is worthless. We can start building an actual movement that wins.
Let’s start where do we start?

Reactions: blackpug6
Let’s start where do we start?
I don't need to be the brains behind this operation but I highly recommend listening to/reading Auron Macintyre and Curtis Yarvin's work which you can find by googling "unqualified reservations" - I don't love all of Yarvin's work but he has interesting insights and exposes to you actual conservative thought pre WW2.

Also highly recommend The Case for Christian Nationalism by Stephen Wolfe.

As a start though the "conservative" movement needs to come to the realization that the Constitution is an inherently liberal document whose limiting principal was the homogenous Christian (protestant) society in America up until around the end of WW2.

Reactions: blackpug6
I don't need to be the brains behind this operation but I highly recommend listening to/reading Auron Macintyre and Curtis Yarvin's work which you can find by googling "unqualified reservations" - I don't love all of Yarvin's work but he has interesting insights and exposes to you actual conservative thought pre WW2.

Also highly recommend The Case for Christian Nationalism by Stephen Wolfe.

As a start though the "conservative" movement needs to come to the realization that the Constitution is an inherently liberal document whose limiting principal was the homogenous Christian (protestant) society in America up until around the end of WW2.
So you want to destroy the Constitution? What is wrong with our Constitution Republic as our form of government?

So you want to destroy the Constitution? What is wrong with our Constitution Republic as our form of government?
Whether I want to destroy the constiution or not is irrelavant because the constitution has been destroyed.

We don't have a constitutional republic we have a democracy. The last vesitage of a constituional republic was done away with after senators were sent to washington based on popular vote but it was destroyed in the election of 1860.

The modern "conservative" movement almost universally holds two fatal errors.

(1) we've made an idol out of a piece of paper that was born of enlightenment thought, thought that is the antithesis of "conserving" and without a limiting principal continues to erode tradition in the name of the personal freedom to do whatever you want, which has led us to arguing over whether a crossdresser can play women's sports.

(2) The modern conservative movement typically cannot define what makes someone an American and what America is. The typical response to this question is that America is a "creedal" nation and an American is someone who believe in the "creed" (usually they consider this to be thinking the Declaration of Independance is cool). These are utterly ridiculous notions and have led to mass demographic change and the complete inability to defend ourselves.

Instead of holding individual liberty as paramount, conservatives need to start holding the inherited traditions of Christendom paramount. Otherwise be prepared to be read the "conservative case for minor attracted persons" within 10 years.

If only they would wake up... I think most are so brainwashed and or stupid they will go down with the ship,

No it’s not. Like recruiting, follow the money. 10 of the top 15 states who receive more Federal tax money than they contribute (welfare) are Red states. They cannot survive without Blue state money. On top of that, if you eliminate California agriculture, everyone starves. That’s facts.

Reactions: ncsm
No it’s not. Like recruiting, follow the money. 10 of the top 15 states who receive more Federal tax money than they contribute (welfare) are Red states. They cannot survive without Blue state money. On top of that, if you eliminate California agriculture, everyone starves. That’s facts.
Wow!😮

I won't starve. Everything in my fridge/freezer is either something I bought from a local farmer, something I grew or something I shot/caught. Living in the country/mountains has its benefits. Feel for you city folk.

And it's due to federal laws that mandate certain spending and it's paid for by unsustainable borrowing and printing money. Iows, if you mandate spending that allows people to live a middle class lifestyle without helping pull the wagon, you get a lot of folks riding in the wagon. We literally spend billions on support programs for workers that illegally cross our border and then spend trillions on citizens with sound minds and bodies that produce nothing and contribute nothing to their own existence.

LOL………we’re running a 2 trillion deficit thanks in large part to Dementia Joe. Appears every state is receiving more than they pay in and California I believe is the biggest welfare recipient (by dollars) of all. Got a feeling we’d all be eating too much even without California. I don’t even eat avocados 🥑.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The pubs are all pieces of sh*t , just like the Dems. Trump was the only one who returned our freedoms and control back to the citizens. That’s why he is hated by anti-freedom, pro government folks. We are doing do much better under the choice of big government control, right?
Just in case you missed that last sentence, it is extreme sarcasm!

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT