ADVERTISEMENT

Hey fellers, y'all come check out my new conspiracy theory!

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
Since all my conspiracy theories have come true, I've been scratching around to connect various dots, and I am claiming this one as my own. You may say somebody else already said this, and I plagiarized it, but I didn't. And even if I did, that just qualifies me to the President or the head of some ivy league institution. So here it is:

Joementia is going to resign from the presidency in mid to late November after pardoning Hunter. Kamala will become president, and Tampon Tim will become vice president.

Now let's connect the dots:

Around the first of August, Joementia actually responded to a reporter by saying, "Look, you're stuck with me as president for another ninety days or so." Now, as of August first, Joementia's term would run almost another six months, not end in ninety days or so this coming November. Hmmmm.

I know, you're saying Joementia doesn't know what he's saying most of the time from all of the brain damage due to smelling Johnson's Baby Shampoo in little girls' hair over the years. This is the same brain damage experienced by Ozzy Osbourne years ago, although he didn't smell little girls' hair. Ozzy just used a lot of that shampoo because he had so much hair. He even sang about it in his hit song "No More Tears." That is why Joementia and Ozzy sound exactly alike when they talk. But I digress.

Now we expert conspiratorial theorists often take our followers down rabbit holes and share obscure facts like the paragraph above, so that our followers react like, "Wow! I never thought of it that way before. This guy really knows his shit! I'm gonna believe whatever he says." Okay, so now you're hooked.

Pennsylvania and other damn yankee states have said there is no way they will have all their votes counted on election night, November 5th. They are gonna drag out the count as before. Hmmmm.

Next, Hunter is scheduled to be sentenced eight days after the election on November 15th. Hmmmm.

The crooked DOJ just announced that Hunter did in fact take bribes from Romania. No shit Sherlock. Hmmmm.

A New York Times opinion writer just called for Joementia to resign. Hmmmm.

Here's what is happening folks. The Barry Soetero oligarchy wants Joementia gone. They also see installing Kamalot and Tampon Tim right after the election as a way to create false momentum, make calls to quash any election challenges, and to cement a DemonRat victory and hold onto power. To get Joementia to resign, they are holding Hunter over his head and releasing bad info on him like some kind of new facts as if to say, "See Joementia? Hunter is going down! The only way to save him is to pardon him, but we will only let you do it if you agree to resign." Another evil coupe and power grab. The American People screwed once again.

You read it here first.

Yes sir I know. Pubs have razor thin majority in the House, and RINOs will be RINOs. Dems control the Senate. Definitely not a bridge too far.
Democrats don’t control the Senate when there is no VP to break a tie.

Joementia is going to resign from the presidency in mid to late November after pardoning Hunter. Kamala will become president, and Tampon Tim will become vice president.
Have thought the same all along, even from the start when Joe announced her as a running mate….only I think others helped him choose or chose for him.

The transition is much easier than running on her own.

Since all my conspiracy theories have come true, I've been scratching around to connect various dots, and I am claiming this one as my own. You may say somebody else already said this, and I plagiarized it, but I didn't. And even if I did, that just qualifies me to the President or the head of some ivy league institution. So here it is:

Now let's connect the dots:

Around the first of August, Joementia actually responded to a reporter by saying, "Look, you're stuck with me as president for another ninety days or so." Now, as of August first, Joementia's term would run almost another six months, not end in ninety days or so this coming November. Hmmmm.

I know, you're saying Joementia doesn't know what he's saying most of the time from all of the brain damage due to smelling Johnson's Baby Shampoo in little girls' hair over the years. This is the same brain damage experienced by Ozzy Osbourne years ago, although he didn't smell little girls' hair. Ozzy just used a lot of that shampoo because he had so much hair. He even sang about it in his hit song "No More Tears." That is why Joementia and Ozzy sound exactly alike when they talk. But I digress.

Now we expert conspiratorial theorists often take our followers down rabbit holes and share obscure facts like the paragraph above, so that our followers react like, "Wow! I never thought of it that way before. This guy really knows his shit! I'm gonna believe whatever he says." Okay, so now you're hooked.

Pennsylvania and other damn yankee states have said there is no way they will have all their votes counted on election night, November 5th. They are gonna drag out the count as before. Hmmmm.

Next, Hunter is scheduled to be sentenced eight days after the election on November 15th. Hmmmm.

The crooked DOJ just announced that Hunter did in fact take bribes from Romania. No shit Sherlock. Hmmmm.

A New York Times opinion writer just called for Joementia to resign. Hmmmm.

Here's what is happening folks. The Barry Soetero oligarchy wants Joementia gone. They also see installing Kamalot and Tampon Tim right after the election as a way to create false momentum, make calls to quash any election challenges, and to cement a DemonRat victory and hold onto power. To get Joementia to resign, they are holding Hunter over his head and releasing bad info on him like some kind of new facts as if to say, "See Joementia? Hunter is going down! The only way to save him is to pardon him, but we will only let you do it if you agree to resign." Another evil coupe and power grab. The American People screwed once again.

You read it here first.
Your theory is more believable after what the "powers that be" have thrown at us the last 4 years. Honestly, after they just installed a candidate that nobody voted for in primaries 4 years ago, without doing it legally and subverting the Democrat primary, just abut anything is possible, right?

And while I agree with others stating that the tampon VP would have to be confirmed, they may just chose to ignore it, just as they have chosen to ignore everything else they have done illegally is recent years. Laws and the Constitution are for losers in their opinion.

And at this point, they are totally rubbing our faces in it - those of us that can see what they are doing. And they do not care. It is the old "I know that you know what I am doing and I don't give a F." What are you going to do to me? Can you stop me? No you cannot.

Now sit down and shut up. You just try to start something and we will treat you like the fake insurrection victims that are sitting in jail with no bail or trial. They have been preparing for a total, blatant public overtaking of the country and it seems like it is going to happen within the next 3 months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT