ADVERTISEMENT

Home Covid treatment suggestions

I injected myself with bleach and shoved an 18" UV bulb up my a$$.

Forgot all about covid in about 3 seconds. Also bought a case of those bulbs.
We know you are using this as a coded message. You might want to get the miracle monkey pox vaccine.

Funny how the media never questions why it is called “monkey” pox. Hmmmmmmm, wonder how that happened?

I guess guys were shoving UV bulbs somewhere else?

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
Call your doctor and don’t listen to the mouth breathers acting like they know what to do
Can you please release you basement lab results on Covid therapies? I always want to hear factual information on topics such as this.

I assume, since you have such a strong conviction on mouth breathers, you wouldn’t just follow unsubstantiated claims by a doctor. Unless, of course, you doctor has done his own lab Testing on therapies and not just started recommending a drug from a pharmaceutical who pads his wallet.

You are way to wise to just follow a mouth breather doctor who hasn’t done his own testing.

Your conviction on this matter is honorable. Otherwise, insulting conflicting opinion as you do would be pretty stupid on your part.

We wait patiently for your lab findings to save us.

We know you are using this as a coded message. You might want to get the miracle monkey pox vaccine.

Funny how the media never questions why it is called “monkey” pox. Hmmmmmmm, wonder how that happened?

Stay away from my coded message, and I will stay away from your pizza and spirit cooking emails.

• Haha
Reactions: PotimusWillie

I think the idea is that guys were shoving something other than UV bulbs up their output valve.

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT