ADVERTISEMENT

Covid

Chasezi

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2016
Tested positive for Covid this morning. Just feels like allergies so far no fever. This my second round of it. First was last of 2020 before vaccination were approved. And yes I’m doubled boosted with the last shot given April 2,2022. Thankfully so far it just like allergies/ hay fever.

Tested positive for Covid this morning. Just feels like allergies so far no fever. This my second round of it. First was last of 2020 before vaccination were approved. And yes I’m doubled boosted with the last shot given April 2,2022. Thankfully so far it just like allergies/ hay fever.
See if you can get that new antiviral drug they’ve approved for it

Both times I had it i thought it was a sinus infection. Cleared up in a couple of days.

Both times I had it i thought it was a sinus infection. Cleared up in a couple of days.
First time I thought the same. Had a bad sinus infection a month ago and test negative both time I took test. Yesterday evening my eyes and nose started running and I was like how can I be getting sick again. Tested this morning and was positive, even took another to make sure and positive as well.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Gee, what’s wrong with this picture? Hope you stay well.

I am just getting over the omicron variant. Fully vaccinated. Took me about a week and a half to be rid of it. After the initial fever and sweats, the brain fog and fatigue was the worst.

Reactions: HuntinDawg
Why? If you don't like the topic, don't read it. If you can't comment without being political, don't comment. F'n ridiculous that people feel this topic can't be discussed.
Hit a nerve?

What @LowerEastSideDawg said. There’s nothing inconsistent with being boosted and subsequently having a minor infection
So what you are saying is that once you get your 15th booster, you’re home free? Pharma making out pretty good it seems. Not political. That is a factual statement.

I kid. I just stay on ivermectin. To each his own. Main thing is everyone stay safe in whatever protocol you use.

It’s a hoax…

200.gif

I’m sure the chat has an answer for it! Life’s been great since I stopped visiting the insane asylum. Bet they still thing 2020 was rigged
You sound hurt. I’m sorry.

I just find humor in it all. Keeping up with the narrative on vaccines. That is factual, not political. Just glad he’s OK.

Reactions: DPTDawg18
What @LowerEastSideDawg said. There’s nothing inconsistent with being boosted and subsequently having a minor infection
Is that like getting the polio vaccine and getting polio, but not as severe? Again, my question is factual, not political. You said there was nothing inconsistent. Just trying to make sense of the inconsistency.

Asking for a friend.

Whole fam had it last week. I got very tired for a day, and congestion. Biggest hassle is the kids and the school quarantine.

I got omicron the Monday before the Natty. Felt Grrreat by Saturday so jumped in the truck and drove to Indy. Hell Yeah

Just went to the corner store to get some cold blue mountain Coors… There was one of those “smartest guys in the room” in there though… younger guy wearing a mask, but he bought cigarettes… I laughed at him and hope he heard me… obviously the mask is just a statement because he doesn’t care about his health…

Good luck with it hope u feel better soon. I talked to a friend the other day said he’s had 5 times. Went from long Covid to flair ups every few months. Crazy

I had what was presumably the delta variant back in August. It was horrific. I wasn’t worth killing for 3 weeks, then another week or 10 days of brain fog and fatigue. Lost a ton of muscle mass from a very average build…left me looking like I had anorexia. Oxygen got into the 80’s for a while, should have been hospitalized but there was no room. Had bilateral Covid pneumonia, it was a bitch. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone this side of Nick Fairley. Wife had a really tough time with it too but didn’t get pneumonia. 14 year old daughter was just sick for a few days.

We got it again on Memorial Day weekend. Just me and 14 year old daughter this time (presumably Omicron). Hit daughter maybe a little harder this time. Was like a bad sinus infection for me plus a couple of days of fever/chills/body aches. Mucinex is a must. I still have an unusual amount of sinus/nasal crud, otherwise I’m fine. How my older daughter, now 18, lived in this house with all of us and never got it, I have no idea. She is never sick.

Reactions: rednblack4life
I had what was presumably the delta variant back in August. It was horrific. I wasn’t worth killing for 3 weeks, then another week or 10 days of brain fog and fatigue. Lost a ton of muscle mass from a very average build…left me looking like I had anorexia. Oxygen got into the 80’s for a while, should have been hospitalized but there was no room. Had bilateral Covid pneumonia, it was a bitch. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone this side of Nick Fairley. Wife had a really tough time with it too but didn’t get pneumonia. 14 year old daughter was just sick for a few days.

We got it again on Memorial Day weekend. Just me and 14 year old daughter this time (presumably Omicron). Hit daughter maybe a little harder this time. Was like a bad sinus infection for me plus a couple of days of fever/chills/body aches. Mucinex is a must. I still have an unusual amount of sinus/nasal crud, otherwise I’m fine. How my older daughter, now 18, lived in this house with all of us and never got it, I have no idea. She is never sick.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT