ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Answer Please

BulldogJimmy

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2019
I believe there was no election fraud in Georgia and none have been proven so what was the Real reason Our Legislature made all these changes concerning voting? Is it so to prevent some from voting or are they so that some will determine the outcome that pleases them and serve their purpose? Why can't we be that Country that GOD's Grace shined on us to be?

I believe there was no election fraud in Georgia and none have been proven so what was the Real reason Our Legislature made all these changes concerning voting? Is it so to prevent some from voting or are they so that some will determine the outcome that pleases them and serve their purpose? Why can't we be that Country that GOD's Grace shined on us to be?
Voter fraud has been going on since before time….and will probably continue. Haven’t seen all of the changes, but my guess is they are cutting down on the games.

You can’t stop it, you can only hope to contain. it

No election fraud has been proven. Voter fraud has been proven.

To use gun laws as an example, why take guns away from honest citizens to stop crime. It’s not the gun, it’s the human being that shoots the gun.

The “changes” you mention are a return to our normal voter processes. Voter ID requirements controls the fraud committed by the citizen.

Now, if you want to get into a discussion on the honesty of our citizens, we can arm wrestle that opinion.

Election fraud and voter fraud are two different points.

As honest citizens, we should demand integrity in our elections. Rules must be in place to assure that. As we expand our population of aliens, many illegal, and the seemingly accepted use of vote harvesting by third party groups, what could possibly go wrong?

Your opinion seems to be that election laws breed suppression. My question is how is that true and how is it working in GA?

I think some level of absentee voter harvesting occurred in Fulton, Dekalb and several other countries. Yes, more than normal. Enough to tilt the election - no idea. Do I think absentee voters should go thru same rigor as F2F voters with respect to ID - absolutely. Let’s compare #’s in 2022 VS 2020 in some of these districts to gauge impact and determine if my first sentence is correct. We will know in 3 weeks.

I think some level of absentee voter harvesting occurred in Fulton, Dekalb and several other countries. Yes, more than normal. Enough to tilt the election - no idea. Do I think absentee voters should go thru same rigor as F2F voters with respect to ID - absolutely. Let’s compare #’s in 2022 VS 2020 in some of these districts to gauge impact and determine if my first sentence is correct. We will know in 3 weeks.
By a poll 70 percent believe there was voter fraud in the last election. That’s a lot of people that believe that something went on.

Where is the proof & why is election fraud only in Minority voting districts?
If you don’t catch voter harvesting as it occurs you can’t catch it after the fact. The movie 2,000 mule’s or whatever it was called has some legitimacy and tried to bring in some data. Again, not 100% accurate but it has some good info. More of the absentee voting did occur in heavily democrat districts, if fraud occurred it occurred thru voter harvesting. We’ll have some good comparison in a few weeks. If turnout is similar in Fulton county from 22 VS 20 then little if any fraud occurred in 2020, if not, suspicion will occur.

Reactions: cherrydawg
If you don’t catch voter harvesting as it occurs you can’t catch it after the fact. The movie 2,000 mule’s or whatever it was called has some legitimacy and tried to bring in some data. Again, not 100% accurate but it has some good info. More of the absentee voting did occur in heavily democrat districts, if fraud occurred it occurred thru voter harvesting. We’ll have some good comparison in a few weeks. If turnout is similar in Fulton county from 22 VS 20 then little if any fraud occurred in 2020, if not, suspicion will occur.
Bill Barr says 2000 mules is bull****.
Then again, I am sure he does not have all the information that the chat has access to......smh

Not to mention that local officials proclaimed that election as the most successful election ever before rushing to make sweeping voter law changes.

Then again, I am sure he does not have all the information that the chat has access to......smh
Bill Barr said their was no widespread voter fraud. I’ll take your word he did not agree with 2000 mules. There was some interesting data gathered in 2000 mules. There was some level of voter harvesting in Fulton County along with inadequate signature verification. All these statements are most likely true. To what level these statements are true, we do not know but will have better idea in a few weeks.

Come on Man,this is mid term election and there are a lot of movies that I have seen and if there is any truth to them,I shudder!!! I just asked for a honest answer to why changes were made about voting in so many State Legislatures and I do believe I got what i asked for.GOD bless America & GO DAWGS

Bill Barr said their was no widespread voter fraud. I’ll take your word he did not agree with 2000 mules. There was some interesting data gathered in 2000 mules. There was some level of voter harvesting in Fulton County along with inadequate signature verification. All these statements are most likely true. To what level these statements are true, we do not know but will have better idea in a few weeks.
I will take the word of the AG. He would know more than anything that is posted on the chat.

I'll just say this, as a member of the UGA class of 88 and an MBA from Augusta St in 92, our education system fails to teach the basics, and has for 40+ years. Anyone, someone, tell me the last time we raked higher than 30th in the civilized world in education, and I'll tell you why we have failed since. Lots of reasons, some nuanced, but we all need to go research on our own, and re-learn critical thinking. A) start with hot stove theory... go touch a hot stove to see if it is hot. 2) Prove you can swim by jumping in a lake. If you can swim, you'll be ok. If not, you failed lesson A). If you didn't notice I used A) and 2), you are a product of the US education system controlled by democrats for 40+ years.

I'll just say this, as a member of the UGA class of 88 and an MBA from Augusta St in 92, our education system fails to teach the basics, and has for 40+ years. Anyone, someone, tell me the last time we raked higher than 30th in the civilized world in education, and I'll tell you why we have failed since. Lots of reasons, some nuanced, but we all need to go research on our own, and re-learn critical thinking. A) start with hot stove theory... go touch a hot stove to see if it is hot. 2) Prove you can swim by jumping in a lake. If you can swim, you'll be ok. If not, you failed lesson A). If you didn't notice I used A) and 2), you are a product of the US education system controlled by democrats for 40+ years.
Ok,what would You recommend this Country do to correct this problem besides blame Democrats. GO DAWGS

Reactions: jbpayne32
None was proven but then again there was no investigation. When trump and his lawyers questioned Raffensburg on the situation at State Farm arena, he only would say the actual numbers were confidential and he used privacy as an excuse to not give numbers to the Trump people. I listened to that entire phone call between Raffy and the trump team.
Raffy also told True the Vote that they had uncovered legitimate possible election fraud and he would investigate. He never did.
Kemp on his part sent the GBI down to intimidate True the Vote but otherwise ignored them. There are several sources that reported suspicious evidence of election fraud. But the dims, deep state, rinos and the courts have all circled the wagons that there weren't enough voter irregularities to affect the election. But here is some info to peruse.

BizPacReview.com

Barr didn't want trump to win. He did proclaim he didn't see any corruption or at least enough to overturn the election. But he made that proclamation only 2 weeks after the election. But you all use Barr because he says what you want to believe.

Last edited:
None was proven but then again there was no investigation. When trump and his lawyers questioned Raffensburg on the situation at State Farm arena, he only would say the actual numbers were confidential and he used privacy as an excuse to not give numbers to the Trump people. I listened to that entire phone call between Raffy and the trump team.
Raffy also told True the Vote that they had uncovered legitimate possible election fraud and he would investigate. He never did.
Kemp on his part sent the GBI down to intimidate True the Vote and finally did have to admit

Barr didn't want trump to win. He did proclaim he didn't see any corruption or at least enough to overturn the election. But he made that proclamation only 2 weeks after the election. But you all use Barr because he says what you want to believe.
Who is "you all".
Everyone..... Supreme Court, lower courts, AG, Rep. Governor's, SOS, and anyone else who would actually know said massive voter fraud didn't occur.
Trump said it did...... believe what you want to believe.

Who is "you all".
Everyone..... Supreme Court, lower courts, AG, Rep. Governor's, SOS, and anyone else who would actually know said massive voter fraud didn't occur.
Trump said it did...... believe what you want to believe.
Name any of the above people you referenced that actually investigated it. VoterGA and True the Vote did and found voter irregularities.
It is no secret that Trump is hated by the intelligence agencies, deep state , Rinos, dems, etc, etc. But They have all circled the wagons and that is the end of the story.

Name any of the above people you referenced that actually investigated it. VoterGA and True the Vote did and found voter irregularities.
It is no secret that Trump is hated by the intelligence agencies, deep state , Rinos, dems, etc, etc. But They have all circled the wagons and that is the end of the story.
The swamp with the help of the big tech won the election for Biden by changing the votes and buying votes.

Reactions: stray

No election fraud has been proven. Voter fraud has been proven.

To use gun laws as an example, why take guns away from honest citizens to stop crime. It’s not the gun, it’s the human being that shoots the gun.

The “changes” you mention are a return to our normal voter processes. Voter ID requirements controls the fraud committed by the citizen.

Now, if you want to get into a discussion on the honesty of our citizens, we can arm wrestle that opinion.

Election fraud and voter fraud are two different points.

As honest citizens, we should demand integrity in our elections. Rules must be in place to assure that. As we expand our population of aliens, many illegal, and the seemingly accepted use of vote harvesting by third party groups, what could possibly go wrong?

Your opinion seems to be that election laws breed suppression. My question is how is that true and how is it working in GA?
It's the ready / easy ACCESS to guns that needs to be fixed. Period. That can be done pretty simply without taking anyone's toys away.

Where is the proof & why is election fraud only in Minority voting districts?
Honestly they had people that ran the elections fired in said counties. For incompetence. I am not saying it doesn’t happen elsewhere. But this is just a fact. And these places both had crazy shenanigans happen, like a fake flood among other things. And the votes took 18 years in the counties to tabulate. Other big cities and counties across the country didn’t have issues.

The rules were never going to stay the same. And the fact that you don’t want things checked more closely only begs one question. Why? Elections shoiod be monitored closely. So many firsts happened with covid, they had to close some loopholes. And there was a bunch of ballot harvesting out there as well. And jimmy, if you want to continue with the Wild West, someone is going to get hurt and both sides will cheat even more. That is a fact. It has happened as long as there has been voting. Plenty of articles out there

Raff is a pub yes. But he is the one who thwarted trump. But guess he lost his character shown for Dems here, by calling out election officials in Cobb and Fulton. I guess you want it both ways.

Last edited:
It's the ready / easy ACCESS to guns that needs to be fixed. Period. That can be done pretty simply without taking anyone's toys away.
We have some mutual ground here. The only rub is that it was written in to help assure our government could not become a tyranny, not protect us from carjackers.

When the gov controls and keeps records on all legal gun owners, it places citizens in jeopardy.

Put teeth back in the legal system and punish lawbreakers.

I just made the mistake of googling true the vote. Had never heard of them.

What a coincidence. Bill Barr doesn't know shit because he refused to look at anything and forbid his underlings to look at anything with the 2020 election. If I don't look I won't see anything. That's plausible deniability!

But sure, 2020 was the mostest perfectest election ever, according to a bunch of election deniers who spent most of the past 22 years complaining about elections.

What a coincidence. Bill Barr doesn't know shit because he refused to look at anything and forbid his underlings to look at anything with the 2020 election. If I don't look I won't see anything. That's plausible deniability!

But sure, 2020 was the mostest perfectest election ever, according to a bunch of election deniers who spent most of the past 22 years complaining about elections.

Again, BB said the justice department looked into each claim they was presented and said it was all BS. That's what HE SAID, NOT ME.
BB was as close as you can be to the situation and was a huge supporter of DJT.
Forgive me if I take his word over anyone here.
Maybe you should share your inside info with him.

It doesn't matter of fraud was proven.

If you see the opportunity to prevent problems, you take advantage of it.

Again, BB said the justice department looked into each claim they was presented and said it was all BS. That's what HE SAID, NOT ME.
BB was as close as you can be to the situation and was a huge supporter of DJT.
Forgive me if I take his word over anyone here.
Maybe you should share your inside info with him.
No. Barr worded himself very carefully. His words on November 30, 2020:

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Barr had only authorized US attorneys "to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities" in their jurisdictions in a letter dated November 9th. Several swing states had not yet finished counting ballots at that time.

In short, there was no time to conduct thorough investigations of all allegations in this time frame. Barr himself had not reviewed any case material at that time.

Ok,what would You recommend this Country do to correct this problem besides blame Democrats. GO DAWGS
Go back to focusing on math, languages and critical thinking skills...better-applied physics and biology classes, and critical-thinking around history. And competition for smartest. Move people into trades that aren't interested in college. No more than 35% to college, other Tham extended trade learning.

Didn't see anything showing a full investigation. I moved on from starting posts about election fraud, but have often asked for a published report showing a full audit and have yet to see one.
ok........you sound like the "my pillow guy".

If you would pay attention, you will see Trump knew he lost and was planning even before the election to "just say he won".
His own lawyers, AG, family told him he lost. He even told Mark Meadows "This is embarrassing, we have to fix it".
All this is sworn testimony.
All the "claims" Trumps crazy people (Rudy, Eastman, Powell), they were throwing out there in front of a camera, they never would admit under oath. What does that tell you.

No. Barr worded himself very carefully. His words on November 30, 2020:

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Barr had only authorized US attorneys "to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities" in their jurisdictions in a letter dated November 9th. Several swing states had not yet finished counting ballots at that time.

In short, there was no time to conduct thorough investigations of all allegations in this time frame. Barr himself had not reviewed any case material at that time.
My God man, it's almost 2023..........IT'S OVER. BIDEN WON. TRUMP LOST.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
ok........you sound like the "my pillow guy".

If you would pay attention, you will see Trump knew he lost and was planning even before the election to "just say he won".
His own lawyers, AG, family told him he lost. He even told Mark Meadows "This is embarrassing, we have to fix it".
All this is sworn testimony.
All the "claims" Trumps crazy people (Rudy, Eastman, Powell), they were throwing out there in front of a camera, they never would admit under oath. What does that tell you.
Weird way to say you have no proof.

You can’t give an “honest answer” to a crooked question.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Weird way to say you have no proof.
You really are a cult member. I have always kinda thought it, but was hoping for better. The MAGA's will NEVER believe anything unless their leader says it himself. That's why on J6 his staff was begging him to make a statement to his followers to go home. They knew he was THE ONLY ONE they would listen to. Watch the footage when he finally gives that lame statement. They heard it and started going home. It's all on camera in broad daylight for the world to see.
You are the one making extraordinary claims, so it requires extraordinary evidence.
By your logic, I would have to prove today is Friday. All the FACTS are on my side but you are saying it's not Friday, so who has the burden of proof?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT