ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Answer Please

You really are a cult member. I have always kinda thought it, but was hoping for better. The MAGA's will NEVER believe anything unless their leader says it himself. That's why on J6 his staff was begging him to make a statement to his followers to go home. They knew he was THE ONLY ONE they would listen to. Watch the footage when he finally gives that lame statement. They heard it and started going home. It's all on camera in broad daylight for the world to see.
You are the one making extraordinary claims, so it requires extraordinary evidence.
How am I a cult member for requesting a report to parse through and discuss with others?

How am I a cult member for requesting a report to parse through and discuss with others?
How many counts, recounts, cyber ninjas count, does it take? I can tell you, it does not matter. Trump said he won, so that's all the "evidence" cult members need.

It's so stupid to throw shit like that out there with no proof. This crap has damaged this county in such a way it may take decades to get over, if ever. Not to mention what it would actually take to pull something like that off. There would have to be hundreds of people in on it and MANY Rep in on it as well. Do you really think as much as each party loves power, they would just give it up?

That is why the J6 hearings are so important. Not that any charges will be brought, but to have on record what really happened in the people's own words for recorded history. It's all there for anyone who chooses to listen.
IN THEIR OWN WORDS

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn
How many counts, recounts, cyber ninjas count, does it take? I can tell you, it does not matter. Trump said he won, so that's all the "evidence" cult members need.

It's so stupid to throw shit like that out there with no proof. This crap has damaged this county in such a way it may take decades to get over, if ever. Not to mention what it would actually take to pull something like that off. There would have to be hundreds of people in on it and MANY Rep in on it as well. Do you really think as much as each party loves power, they would just give it up?

That is why the J6 hearings are so important. Not that any charges will be brought, but to have on record what really happened in the people's own words for recorded history. It's all there for anyone who chooses to listen.
IN THEIR OWN WORDS
Sounds like you're the cult member triggered by a citizen asking to review an assessment of how government officials arrived at a conclusion.

IN THEIR OWN WORDS
Sorry mitchell. Until it is an actual hearing no one from the right will give that any credence. This is totally for you however. And voters like you. Who hate trump and need to feel better about choosing not to vote or voting for Biden. Or not voting for maga candidates. It is one sided meant to give you the warm and fuzzies. A massive circle jerk of relief given, knowing what it caused the country to become.

I think there was plenty of fraud out there. But not enough to change the results. Trump was overconfident and it cost him. Changing the rules due to covid, causing a Wild West system of voting. And the Dems ground game smoked him for it. That being said, A dimentia ridden elderly man was elected. How you can puff your chest out about that is hard to understand. But flex away. One fact you claim was one sided in your response isn’t. Biden ran to the mic to claim he won before midnight. MSNBC and other analysts said he did this solely so he could contest the results. This was when they believed he wasn’t going to win and trump was ahead. Both men ended up doing this for this express purpose. At least according to the pundits covering the election

Last edited:
Sounds like you're the cult member triggered by a citizen asking to review an assessment of how government officials arrived at a conclusion.
If being a member of reality puts me in a cult, then yes you are correct.

BTW, if Trump wants to tell his story under oath, the committee is giving him the chance. We both know he won't because he will HAVE to tell the truth. If he does come, he will just take the fifth. Like he said mob bosses do when it's time to tell the truth. Again, his words, not mine.

This could go on all day. Just like John Lennon Said........Just Gimme Some Truth
Have a good day.

If being a member of reality puts me in a cult, then yes you are correct.

BTW, if Trump wants to tell his story under oath, the committee is giving him the chance. We both know he won't because he will HAVE to tell the truth. If he does come, he will just take the fifth. Like he said mob bosses do when it's time to tell the truth. Again, his words, not mine.

This could go on all day. Just like John Lennon Said........Just Gimme Some Truth
Have a good day.
You really want to see that. And you think any president would be that stupid. Ever. Don’t think Biden won’t get that invite in a few years. If he isn’t in a nursing home already. He wouldn’t show either. If you want to dream and trump did show up. This is how it would go. He would have dirt on every member asking him questions. And he would avoid every question and bring up any dark secret any person asking him questions has. Bring it to the public’s attention. It would look like the debates. That was hoot right.

Sorry mitchell. Until it is an actual hearing no one from the right will give that any credence. This is totally for you however. And voters like you. Who hate trump and need to feel better about choosing not to vote or voting for Biden. Or not voting for maga candidates. It is one sided meant to give you the warm and fuzzies. A massive circle jerk of relief given, knowing what it caused the country to become.

I think there was plenty of fraud out there. But not enough to change the results. Trump was overconfident and it cost him. Changing the rules due to covid, caused a Wild West system of voting. And the Dems ground game smoked him for it. That being said, A dimentia ridden elderly man was elected. How you can puff your chest out about that is hard to understand. But flex away. One fact you claim was one sided in your response isn’t. Biden ran to the mic to claim he won before midnight. MSNBC and other analysts said he did this solely so he could contest the results. This was when they believed he wasn’t going to win and trump was ahead. Both men ended up doing this for this express purpose. At least according to the pundits covering the election
ok........you guys are hopeless. Who the hell is poking their chest out about Biden?

People like you will NEVER admit defeat until Trump says he lost and that won't happen until he is under oath. That is why he will ALWAYS plead the fifth when rubber meets the road. That don't tell you anything?

If you or I were making these claims for the last two years, we would have proof in hand ready to testify under oath and scream it from the mountaintop.

Every person in these hearings were under oath. 99% were Rep. His own cabinet members, even family testified. I guess ALL OF THEM are lying under oath? You guys want to believe the ONE MAN who is making these claims, and WILL NOT MAKE THE CLAIMS UNDER OATH.
I mean, sooner or later you gotta put up or shut up. Don't you agree? Or just keep making claims and raising money off cult members.

You really want to see that. And you think any president would be that stupid. Ever. Don’t think Biden won’t get that invite in a few years. If he isn’t in a nursing home already. He wouldn’t show either. If you want to dream and trump did show up. This is how it would go. He would have dirt on every member asking him questions. And he would avoid every question and bring up any dark secret any person asking him questions has. Bring it to the public’s attention. It would look like the debates. That was hoot right.
YES I WANT TO SEE IT! You should too. He could prove the shit him and you guys have been spewing for 2+ years!
But he won't, because just like you he has no proof.
Hell, put Biden up there too if you want. Telling the truth should not be that hard.

YES I WANT TO SEE IT! You should too. He could prove the shit him and you guys have been spewing for 2+ years!
Hell, put Biden up there too if you want. Telling the truth should not be that hard.
I agree with elements of this take. Unfortunately the powers that be don't want the truth.

Look, my earlier post questioned how people like Barr could know there was no significant fraud. It's a simple question. How do they know?

What full audit are you aware of that could come to that conclusion 2 weeks after the election when votes were still being verified several days after the election?

There are only 3 plausible scenarios:

1. Barr doesn't know because no one looked and he was playing politics.

2. A massive all hands on deck multiple agency investigation occurred such that a nationwide audit was successfully performed in less than 2 weeks.

3. There is real-time nationwide monitoring of votes cast so suspicious activity could be seen immediately if it were to occur.

You're welcome to add other scenarios that explain Barr's position of knowing there was no fraud so soon after the election.

I didn't say I had proof fraud did occur, but I did ask for proof from those who say it didn't.

Reactions: zingerdawg
ok........you guys are hopeless. Who the hell is poking their chest out about Biden?

People like you will NEVER admit defeat until Trump says he lost and that won't happen until he is under oath. That is why he will ALWAYS plead the fifth when rubber meets the road. That don't tell you anything?

If you or I were making these claims for the last two years, we would have proof in hand ready to testify under oath and scream it from the mountaintop.

Every person in these hearings were under oath. 99% were Rep. His own cabinet members, even family testified. I guess ALL OF THEM are lying under oath? You guys want to believe the ONE MAN who is making these claims, and WILL NOT MAKE THE CLAIMS UNDER OATH.
I mean, sooner or later you gotta put up or shut up. Don't you agree? Or just keep making claims and raising money off cult members.
Yes. And they gave conflicting info too. Especially with how trump acted that day. There is no proof he planned jan 6th. Same way there isn’t any for enough election fraud to change the results. No court wouod hear it or rule on it either way. Why would they. You want to hear the truth. You don’t even know what that is. Neither do I. You wouldnt believe what he told you anyway. Be honest.

If trump planned this thing, he would have planned to be front and center. Not needing to punch a secret service guy and try to take over the limo to drive him over there. The timing so close to the mid terms is also hilarious. The oath has no teeth. Everyone is on the same side. Against trump. I am sorry. I know you do need this circle jerk to feel better. But in the end, it is just more awful political maneuvering in hopes to steal some votes from any maga candidates running. You want us to believe different. Change the timing. Lol. A ten year old could see thru this.

Did you read what I wrote. I just said trump got beat because he was overconfident. But I will never beleive. You are assuming what I would post without reading. Because you have such sever tds. And you want the truth. Bs. You want trumps head on a stick.

The J6 committee members have more to be worried about than Trump . They left out a lot of info that would have exonerated Trump such as why Pelosi didn't bring in the national guard to reinforce the police, Why Ray Epps wasn't arrested for inciting the crowd? Why they didn't investigate the person who put down pipe bombs? Did the fbi ;have a hand in inciting the crowd? I bet they did. Why did the police wave protesters in? They also deleted from Trump's speech that he told his followers to peacefully march down to the Capital? That right there shows how biased the committee is.

Yes. And they gave conflicting info too. Especially with how trump acted that day. There is no proof he planned jan 6th. Same way there isn’t any for enough election fraud to change the results. No court wouod hear it or rule on it either way. Why would they. You want to hear the truth. You don’t even know what that is. Neither do I. You wouldnt believe what he told you anyway. Be honest.

If trump planned this thing, he would have planned to be front and center. Not needing to punch a secret service guy and try to take over the limo to drive him over there. The timing so close to the mid terms is also hilarious. The oath has no teeth. Everyone is on the same side. Against trump. I am sorry. I know you do need this circle jerk to feel better. But in the end, it is just more awful political maneuvering in hopes to steal some votes from any maga candidates running. You want us to believe different. Change the timing. Lol. A ten year old could see thru this.

Did you read what I wrote. I just said trump got beat because he was overconfident. But I will never beleive. You are assuming what I would post without reading. Because you have such sever tds. And you want the truth. Bs. You want trumps head on a stick.
Yes I do, and so should you.

The J6 committee members have more to be worried about than Trump . They left out a lot of info that would have exonerated Trump such as why Pelosi didn't bring in the national guard to reinforce the police, Why Ray Epps wasn't arrested for inciting the crowd? Why they didn't investigate the person who put down pipe bombs? Did the fbi ;have a hand in inciting the crowd? I bet they did. Why did the police wave protesters in? They also deleted from Trump's speech that he told his followers to peacefully march down to the Capital? That right there shows how biased the committee is.
You obviously didn't watch yesterday's hearings.
But you do you......

It's been real......ends just like it always does.
One side is not convinced and one side can't be convinced.
Y'all have a good rest of your Friday

We have some mutual ground here. The only rub is that it was written in to help assure our government could not become a tyranny, not protect us from carjackers.

When the gov controls and keeps records on all legal gun owners, it places citizens in jeopardy.

Put teeth back in the legal system and punish lawbreakers.
The laws are already there they just need to be enforced.

ok........you sound like the "my pillow guy".

If you would pay attention, you will see Trump knew he lost and was planning even before the election to "just say he won".
His own lawyers, AG, family told him he lost. He even told Mark Meadows "This is embarrassing, we have to fix it".
All this is sworn testimony.
All the "claims" Trumps crazy people (Rudy, Eastman, Powell), they were throwing out there in front of a camera, they never would admit under oath. What does that tell you.
Not a thing because there were no real investigation into voter fraud. All they investigated was individual voter fraud not mass state fraud.

Doesn't work that way, Dawg. You have charges to bring, you have to bring the proof of those charges.
It absolutely does work that way. Making a claim of absolute certainty should be supported by evidence, otherwise it's best to state as an opinion.

IN THEIR OWN WORDS
lol, they only recounted. If you have 10 100$ bills and recount them and say 10 100$ bills. Not to check and see if they are counterfeit you still have 10 100$ bills.

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
We have some mutual ground here. The only rub is that it was written in to help assure our government could not become a tyranny, not protect us from carjackers.

When the gov controls and keeps records on all legal gun owners, it places citizens in jeopardy.

Put teeth back in the legal system and punish lawbreakers.
Agree stiff penalties should be handed down. Seizing weapons is not an option anyone supports generally. However, by the time we have some killer in jail it’s too late. Somebody’s already been mirdered and it’s proven whatever penalty the courts serve up it hasn’t really decreased homicides in general. Reducing the shear volume of firearms is what’s required along making it harder to obtain a firearm and eliminating assault weapons / hi-capacity magazines best alternatives. I see no real issue with some form of registration process but thourough background checks on ALL sales of any kind is a no-brainer. Punishment after the fact doesn’t work.

Agree stiff penalties should be handed down. Seizing weapons is not an option anyone supports generally. However, by the time we have some killer in jail it’s too late. Somebody’s already been mirdered and it’s proven whatever penalty the courts serve up it hasn’t really decreased homicides in general. Reducing the shear volume of firearms is what’s required along making it harder to obtain a firearm and eliminating assault weapons / hi-capacity magazines best alternatives. I see no real issue with some form of registration process but thourough background checks on ALL sales of any kind is a no-brainer. Punishment after the fact doesn’t work.
Another lib gun grabber. We should enforce the laws all ready on the books and quit pandering to the criminals.

I believe there was no election fraud in Georgia and none have been proven so what was the Real reason Our Legislature made all these changes concerning voting? Is it so to prevent some from voting or are they so that some will determine the outcome that pleases them and serve their purpose? Why can't we be that Country that GOD's Grace shined on us to be?
The democRATs planned for a very long time but did not fully believe they could hide the evidence before they "went for it" in 2020. It was a little earlier than they wanted to try it. The unforeseen election of Donald Trump put them in defense mode. Even though he only knew a little about how their activists and other criminals were being entrenched into "permanent Washington", he realized the depth of the problem as his term wore on.

The RATs went from defense mode to panic mode as the 2020 election neared. They knew if Trump won again many of them would go to jail where they belong. Because, Trump was by then aware of what he faced. He had a better idea about who he could trust after making many mistakes and trusting compromised deep state pawns like Jeff Sessions.

They had no candidate and no message. All they could do was lie through their obedient media and use that media to villify Trump from every single possible angle without ceasing. Their demented candidate would not even leave his bunker and the VP candidate was a former black entertainer's pass around sex toy turned black political power broker's private whore who could not string two sentences together. That ability has escaped her to this day.

The Dominion (a Soros funded company) voting machines were in place but untested for programmability and tabulation manipulation under real time conditions. It had to be done on the fly. The scheme also had to be scaled down. Only the votes in states needed were compromised (PA, GA, AZ, NV etc.). It was a huge gamble but they had no choice.

For the most part it has worked. Poll watchers were blocked from seeing what was going on in heavy democRAT counties. Attempts to destroy evidence such as the supposedly secured ballots in Fulton County, GA have been successful. The media has aided them to hide such events as GBI agents supposedly leaving their post for a while and the warehouse being burglarized while they were gone. What a coincidence! If you believe that then Jeffery Epstein committed suicide. But, you heard nothing more ... crickets, except for, "oh but nothing was touched". Really??? Other loose ends were swept under the rug as well. Only one county in PA is still holding evidence.

Do you not realize your assumption that there was no fraud flies in the face of the fact that the legislature has quickly strengthened voting security laws? Like you so naively ask, "gee ... why would they do that"?

When the VA legislature investigated and then passed voter security laws (after the 2020 election) which allowed poll watchers to actually watch, the Republican party placed trained poll watchers in 93% of precincts with a control center to call for quick response if they saw/suspected crooked dealings. Guess what happened. Glenn Youngkin slaughtered Terry McCauliffe in the election for governor.
Yet VA, while under the control of democRAT Ralph Northam and abysmal vote security supposedly went for Joe Biden?

I know I'm not going to change your mind because you don't want to believe such a horrible thing has happened in your country. But, if people like you do not wake up and admit that there is something terribly wrong happening on more fronts than just elections, it will be too late.

The democRATs planned for a very long time but did not fully believe they could hide the evidence before they "went for it" in 2020. It was a little earlier than they wanted to try it. The unforeseen election of Donald Trump put them in defense mode. Even though he only knew a little about how their activists and other criminals were being entrenched into "permanent Washington", he realized the depth of the problem as his term wore on.

The RATs went from defense mode to panic mode as the 2020 election neared. They knew if Trump won again many of them would go to jail where they belong. Because, Trump was by then aware of what he faced. He had a better idea about who he could trust after making many mistakes and trusting compromised deep state pawns like Jeff Sessions.

They had no candidate and no message. All they could do was lie through their obedient media and use that media to villify Trump from every single possible angle without ceasing. Their demented candidate would not even leave his bunker and the VP candidate was a former black entertainer's pass around sex toy turned black political power broker's private whore who could not string two sentences together. That ability has escaped her to this day.

The Dominion (a Soros funded company) voting machines were in place but untested for programmability and tabulation manipulation under real time conditions. It had to be done on the fly. The scheme also had to be scaled down. Only the votes in states needed were compromised (PA, GA, AZ, NV etc.). It was a huge gamble but they had no choice.

For the most part it has worked. Poll watchers were blocked from seeing what was going on in heavy democRAT counties. Attempts to destroy evidence such as the supposedly secured ballots in Fulton County, GA have been successful. The media has aided them to hide such events as GBI agents supposedly leaving their post for a while and the warehouse being burglarized while they were gone. What a coincidence! If you believe that then Jeffery Epstein committed suicide. But, you heard nothing more ... crickets, except for, "oh but nothing was touched". Really??? Other loose ends were swept under the rug as well. Only one county in PA is still holding evidence.

Do you not realize your assumption that there was no fraud flies in the face of the fact that the legislature has quickly strengthened voting security laws? Like you so naively ask, "gee ... why would they do that"?

When the VA legislature investigated and then passed voter security laws (after the 2020 election) which allowed poll watchers to actually watch, the Republican party placed trained poll watchers in 93% of precincts with a control center to call for quick response if they saw/suspected crooked dealings. Guess what happened. Glenn Youngkin slaughtered Terry McCauliffe in the election for governor.
Yet VA, while under the control of democRAT Ralph Northam and abysmal vote security supposedly went for Joe Biden?

I know I'm not going to change your mind because you don't want to believe such a horrible thing has happened in your country. But, if people like you do not wake up and admit that there is something terribly wrong happening on more fronts than just elections, it will be too late.
Great post! Don’t understand why people can’t see what’s in plain sight.

Awesome Word Salad!

I am not going to watch a one sided show trial.
Of course not.
You would here what was actually said and done by the actual people that were there (all Rep)....IN THEIR OWN WORDS........but that would put a damper on some of the crazy crap being spewed.

Keep living in an alternate reality.......you do you

Reactions: celticdawg
Trump won 18 of the 19 bellwether counties that had voted for the president in every election from 1980 through 2016....sure demographics can change over time but that drastically?

2008 Obama - 69 million (The first black president, yay us! Look how progressive we are!! motivated and excited to vote!!)
2020 Biden - 81 million

Biden.....81 million..................................Biden..............and Harris...

Somehow Inner city Atlanta,Philly, Detriot were energized and motivated to vote in historic numbers for.........................Biden.

C'mon.
Congrats, your guy "won".
But don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.

I am not a trump guy at all but I am anti -liberal Marxist woke bullshit.

Trump won 18 of the 19 bellwether counties that had voted for the president in every election from 1980 through 2016....sure demographics can change over time but that drastically?

2008 Obama - 69 million (The first black president, yay us! Look how progressive we are!! motivated and excited to vote!!)
2020 Biden - 81 million

Biden.....81 million..................................Biden..............and Harris...

Somehow Inner city Atlanta,Philly, Detriot were energized and motivated to vote in historic numbers for.........................Biden.

C'mon.
Congrats, your guy "won".
But don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.

I am not a trump guy at all but I am anti -liberal Marxist woke bullshit.
People are up in arms about him questioning the election. Hilary called it a farce all the way to 2019. So trump believes it was stolen. I am not a fan, but if I was leading big before the election, drawing massive crowds to just twelve people for Biden at most rallies, had a massive lead early, then to see a sudden turnaround and lose; I might be a little suspicious. Not to mention the record voting numbers for possibly the worst two candidates to ever run for office. The fact that he still says it doesn’t bother me. I am sure hilary does to when she can find a camera. Biden won. We are taking the guy punches. Let’s hope the whole country learned its lesson.

Another lib gun grabber. We should enforce the laws all ready on the books and quit pandering to the criminals.
Nobody wants your Tiny Penis Ruler Proxy. (Prolly a derringer anyway.) Private unchecked gun sales without background checks are a problem no matter what anyone says. Millions of readily available firearms are the root of the problem.

Nobody wants your Tiny Penis Ruler Proxy. (Prolly a derringer anyway.) Private unchecked gun sales without background checks are a problem no matter what anyone says. Millions of readily available firearms are the root of the problem.
I agree get the guns off the streets. They should start enforcing the federal gun laws which if caught selling guns to known criminals is a 10 year sentence and no parole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT