ADVERTISEMENT

Hung out with Herschel…

How’s he dealing with being smeared in press like that?
He summed it up like this:

a fellow died and had a choice to go to heaven or hell. St. Peter said u get a peak at both before u decide.
so he saw heaven and all was laid back and floating on clouds.
so he saw hell and everyone was partying and rockin n rollin.
Cutting the chase, the guy chooses hell and immediately is put into an elevator going down. When he arrives everything is hot n awful. So the guy asks satan what happened to the party??!! Well buddy, that was just me campaigning for your vote.

In other words, one big lie.

He summed it up like this:

a fellow died and had a choice to go to heaven or hell. St. Peter said u get a peak at both before u decide.
so he saw heaven and all was laid back and floating on clouds.
so he saw hell and everyone was partying and rockin n rollin.
Cutting the chase, the guy chooses hell and immediately is put into an elevator going down. When he arrives everything is hot n awful. So the guy asks satan what happened to the party??!! Well buddy, that was just me campaigning for your vote.

In other words, one big lie.
Well we must all stand before CHRIST and HE will know & render HIS Verdict! GO DAWGS

90% of Americans right now view the party they dislike as pure evil. If they found out their candidate had raped or murdered someone, would make no difference to them.
Right. That's what's happening with Herschel. If you believe abortion is murder, then Herschel paid to have his own child murdered.

Reactions: HarryDawg'95
Those are the churches I want to join, no morality required.
Organized religion is just doing what it has always done. Spin it to meet whatever need it has.
HW could be a serial killer and it would not matter. "Christians" have declared the other "side" evil.
So once again it's.......do as I say, not as I do.
These declarations of morality are BS when the rubber meets the road.

you would be taken in with open arms regardless of your morality, you don't really understand how it works
I think he does. And I think you know what he's saying. No morality required to be a member. In general, you don't serve on boards, become an elder, etc. if you aren't viewed as an ethical person by the congregation and pastor.

Organized religion is just doing what it has always done. Spin it to meet whatever need it has.
HW could be a serial killer and it would not matter. "Christians" have declared the other "side" evil.
So once again it's.......do as I say, not as I do.
These declarations of morality are BS when the rubber meets the road.
Must be nice to not have a moral code to live by so that you can do whatever you want and hypocrisy doesn't matter.

Isn't that the position these blanket comments are coming from?

Must be nice to not have a moral code to live by so that you can do whatever you want and hypocrisy doesn't matter.

Look on here, or any other social media. HW new add is talking about "redemption", thus is now it's all over social media.
Have you seen the "more concerned about the future with RW than the past of HW".
That's just an excuse to vote for someone whom if it was a Dem the same people would say he should probably be in jail.
As for me, I have stated that I would NEVER vote for someone with his type of violent past regardless of party.
I will not vote for either. Like I said, want my vote, give me a quality candidate.

Look on here, or any other social media. HW new add is talking about "redemption", thus is now it's all over social media.
Have you seen the "more concerned about the future with RW than the past of HW".
That's just an excuse to vote for someone whom if it was a Dem the same people would say he should probably be in jail.
As for me, I have stated that I would NEVER vote for someone with his type of violent past regardless of party.
I will not vote for either. Like I said, want my vote, give me a quality candidate.
I did the same in 2016 presidential election.

Your last two paragraphs are all that matter. Each person owns their vote and they can cast it for any means they desire.

All the rest is manipulation from the Left. I mean the narrative is that Christianity is the only religion, only Republicans can be Christians, and the Left is mad/scared that the Right isn't playing by the "political rules" anymore by still considering voting for HW over RW.

I know plenty of Democrats who are Baptist, Methodist, or Catholic. All are openly pro choice while none have ever claimed to have been involved in an abortion decision themselves. Most of my age or older have children. Based on how they live, you'd never know they were modern Democrats if not for them posting online or talking about politics.

So yeah, the current narrative trying to pin religion (Christianity) on GOP voters and riding thr hypocrisy angle is flat out ignorant and I hope it does backfire.

This is a zero sum election. Our elected officials don't put much effort into doing what's best for America in a Constitutional manner, so the idea that we should vote on issues is laughable. This election is about trying to stop the bleeding endured after the shift Left in 2020.

Democrats have failed with their current amount of control. The country is largely ready to push Right, not to be extreme Right, but to get closer to the middle overall.

People claim to have been holding their nose to vote for years so why would this race in particular be any different? Hypocrites trying to point out hypocrisy as their Hail Mary is telling.

Your last two paragraphs are all that matter. Each person owns their vote and they can cast it for any means they desire.

All the rest is manipulation from the Left. I mean the narrative is that Christianity is the only religion, only Republicans can be Christians, and the Left is mad/scared that the Right isn't playing by the "political rules" anymore by still considering voting for HW over RW.

I know plenty of Democrats who are Baptist, Methodist, or Catholic. All are openly pro choice while none have ever claimed to have been involved in an abortion decision themselves. Most of my age or older have children. Based on how they live, you'd never know they were modern Democrats if not for them posting online or talking about politics.

So yeah, the current narrative trying to pin religion (Christianity) on GOP voters and riding thr hypocrisy angle is flat out ignorant and I hope it does backfire.

This is a zero sum election. Our elected officials don't put much effort into doing what's best for America in a Constitutional manner, so the idea that we should vote on issues is laughable. This election is about trying to stop the bleeding endured after the shift Left in 2020.

Democrats have failed with their current amount of control. The country is largely ready to push Right, not to be extreme Right, but to get closer to the middle overall.

People claim to have been holding their nose to vote for years so why would this race in particular be any different? Hypocrites trying to point out hypocrisy as their Hail Mary is telling.
GOP pinned religion (Christianity) on themselves. They use Christianity to get people to vote for them. So when they prop of someone who is the opposite in nature of what they campaign on, it leaves them open for criticism. At the end of the day, Repubs don’t care about religion no more than Dems.

here’s more for you to know what’s going on and it’s sad.

Just curious. If you sin, can you not denounce sin?

Speaking for myself and a couple million other men, if that is the case, we have no right to hold anyone accountable for anything.

Just saying. Do you want a sinner who uses his vote to protect America, or a guy that gives it away for the political power to screw the country.

GOP pinned religion (Christianity) on themselves. They use Christianity to get people to vote for them. So when they prop of someone who is the opposite in nature of what they campaign on, it leaves them open for criticism. At the end of the day, Repubs don’t care about religion no more than Dems.
Ridiculous point. You are using Christianity as a reason not to vote. Sorry, if you ever sinned, you have no right to an opinion.

And where does that leave us?

We have a choice between a preacher who exemplifies the hypocrisy you point out and a former football player turned businessman who has his own personal demons.

And where does that leave us?

We have a choice between a preacher who exemplifies the hypocrisy you point out and a former football player turned businessman who has his own personal demons.
Don't mean to butt in.....it leaves (me) to not voting for either.
For me, HW is way more flawed when you include all the acts and threats of violence that RW.
I do not care for some of the Dems policy's, so just sit it out or keep quiet (not you) if you vote for HW on others morality.

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
Don't mean to butt in.....it leaves (me) to not voting for either.
For me, HW is way more flawed when you include all the acts and threats of violence that RW.
I do not care for some of the Dems policy's, so just sit it out or keep quiet (not you) if you vote for HW on others morality.
I understand your point, but will add this.

One man sinned, acknowledged and moved to correct his life in the eyes of God. His issues we in the past.

One man is promoting sin as not sin, flipping God off for political gain. His issues are now and flaunts it.

And the preacher personally attacked a man who fought mental illness, allowing no grace for that, which is unlike the teachings the man holds up. Fight on the grounds of who you are and what you believe. Those attacks were disgusting.

I will vote for the sinner who has repented over narcissistic arrogance.

I understand your point, but will add this.

One man sinned, acknowledged and moved to correct his life in the eyes of God. His issues we in the past.

One man is promoting sin as not sin, flipping God off for political gain. His issues are now and flaunts it.

And the preacher personally attacked a man who fought mental illness, allowing no grace for that, which is unlike the teachings the man holds up. Fight on the grounds of who you are and what you believe. Those attacks were disgusting.

I will vote for the sinner who has repented over narcissistic arrogance.
This is so spot on..... EXACTLY what I am talking about.
You vote for HW because you think it's right for you.
I will not vote for either because I think it's right for me.
Love ya PW. Hope you and yours are well.
Getting close to game time.....
Have a good one and GO DAWGS!

That’s the way Dems think they don’t need God in their life because they are God. They have no morals or conscience .

This how it should be. Too many people try to contol others instead of worrying about their own voice.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Correct my friend!

Reactions: mitchelldawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT