ADVERTISEMENT

Hung out with Herschel…

Look on here, or any other social media. HW new add is talking about "redemption", thus is now it's all over social media.
Have you seen the "more concerned about the future with RW than the past of HW".
That's just an excuse to vote for someone whom if it was a Dem the same people would say he should probably be in jail.
As for me, I have stated that I would NEVER vote for someone with his type of violent past regardless of party.
I will not vote for either. Like I said, want my vote, give me a quality candidate.
So why don’t all you pious libs tell us about how moral Warnock and for that fact any and all lying murdering democrat. You folks are hilarious. Biggest liars hypocrites and criminals in the world belong to the dim party. SMH. Glad I am not as gullible or just down right stupid as a dim voter.

I understand your point, but will add this.

One man sinned, acknowledged and moved to correct his life in the eyes of God. His issues we in the past.

One man is promoting sin as not sin, flipping God off for political gain. His issues are now and flaunts it.

And the preacher personally attacked a man who fought mental illness, allowing no grace for that, which is unlike the teachings the man holds up. Fight on the grounds of who you are and what you believe. Those attacks were disgusting.

I will vote for the sinner who has repented....
Which sinner is it, in the GA senatorial race, who has repented? Which one's issues are in the past?

Reactions: jbpayne32
Which sinner is it, in the GA senatorial race, who has repented? Which one's issues are in the past?
Rationalizing voting for HW is a very bad, foolish, look. He's clearly demonstrated a complete lack of truthfulness, mental instability, female abbuser, family desertion. His own son says he cannot be trusted in anything! In all honesty, HW has been FOS for many, many years about many topics and folks need to think very hard before voting for this person.

Look on here, or any other social media. HW new add is talking about "redemption", thus is now it's all over social media.
Have you seen the "more concerned about the future with RW than the past of HW".
That's just an excuse to vote for someone whom if it was a Dem the same people would say he should probably be in jail.
As for me, I have stated that I would NEVER vote for someone with his type of violent past regardless of party.
I will not vote for either. Like I said, want my vote, give me a quality candidate.
Simple. If he votes like Biden. We are furked. If he doesn’t. We have a chance. Warnock could be the best, most cuddly human on earth. You aren’t voting for best, most cuddly human. Redemption is such an ugly word. Neither candidate would stop and piss on any of you if you were on fire. But one doesn’t vote with Biden. Those are the facts. Unless you are sadistic and enjoy the prison raping you will continue to get from the progressive left. Rationalizing a vote for the left again is only for the fools of the world. Just common sense. Unless you aren’t paying attention.

Reactions: MaitlandFloridaDawg
Rationalizing voting for HW is a very bad, foolish, look. He's clearly demonstrated a complete lack of truthfulness, mental instability, female abbuser, family desertion. His own son says he cannot be trusted in anything! In all honesty, HW has been FOS for many, many years about many topics and folks need to think very hard before voting for this person.
He wrote the book you dorks are getting your information from. You people saw how he was and act like this just happened. Have y’all ever heard of someone repenting? No

I will give you the easiest rationalization ever. He doesn’t vote with Biden. Or the progressive left. Will he vote for policies that will help this country, or will he continue to vote with a group who hasn’t made a sound decision yet. Warnock doesn’t like you. He would steal your wallet in a minute. Especially if you are Jewish. Neither candidate is clean. But one doesn’t vote with Biden. See how quick and easy that was. You guys voted for a compromised human for president and vp. Please advise us on the right way to vote. And now you want to double down. I don’t have the words. More mentally ill than 34. That is for damn sure.

Last edited:
When you vote for legislators you are voting for desired outcome on legislation - votes on bills. Which will either toe the party (Biden) line, or the pubs. Don’t care about all the damned noise.

Vote for Herschel if you like conservative policy. wait until he runs for an executive office if you want to stand on principal.

Reactions: d-dawg
26006.jpeg

I'm sure HW appreciates your donations, he's got so many kids, he needs to start his Christmas shopping early.

Kind of ironic you say this. Isn’t it. 🤣. You said that tongue in cheek about donations to 34’s campaign. Warnock is already ahead of you bud. Just know your donations are for nanny’s and chucky cheese. And you bought warnuckle jr a ps5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Just admit the entire Evangelical Christian voting thing is all about power and has nothing to do with Christianity. You support candidates that are bad humans in the support of your ideals. Trump is the furthest thing from a Christian, but he delivered you abortion, so you overlook everything else. In the end it’s just really sad. The hypocrisy with which the Evangelicals will try and gain power. I’m happy to see the secular movement is strong in the younger generations and we see through this BS.

Just admit the entire Evangelical Christian voting thing is all about power and has nothing to do with Christianity. You support candidates that are bad humans in the support of your ideals. Trump is the furthest thing from a Christian, but he delivered you abortion, so you overlook everything else. In the end it’s just really sad. The hypocrisy with which the Evangelicals will try and gain power. I’m happy to see the secular movement is strong in the younger generations and we see through this BS.
Explain to me how Biden is a good human. Or Camela. Please. The hypocrisy lies with you. I know trump isn’t a good person. But he has better ideas for the country as a whole. Biden is just as bad or worse. But you will not admit that. He is a racist, bigot, cheater. All caught on camera. You can’t say it. Yet I can about trump. What does that tell you.

Organized religion is just doing what it has always done. Spin it to meet whatever need it has.
HW could be a serial killer and it would not matter. "Christians" have declared the other "side" evil.
So once again it's.......do as I say, not as I do.
These declarations of morality are BS when the rubber meets the road.
What’s funny is that it is the other way aroundZ Christians are vilified in America today. And then people like you make it out as though the Christians are attacking others.

Yea ok whatever.

Right. That's what's happening with Herschel. If you believe abortion is murder, then Herschel paid to have his own child murdered.
If you are voting for personality, I don't know what to tell you. I suspect you are dug in just like most voters on the right are dug in. I personally don't care what Herschel did or did not do in his personal life. I will vote for him without regret because I have a high level of confidence that he will help stop the leftward march.

Simple. If he votes like Biden. We are furked. If he doesn’t. We have a chance. Warnock could be the best, most cuddly human on earth. You aren’t voting for best, most cuddly human. Redemption is such an ugly word. Neither candidate would stop and piss on any of you if you were on fire. But one doesn’t vote with Biden. Those are the facts. Unless you are sadistic and enjoy the prison raping you will continue to get from the progressive left. Rationalizing a vote for the left again is only for the fools of the world. Just common sense. Unless you aren’t paying attention.
So it’s ok for Herschel to have his abortion(s) but not anyone else especially women. He can do his “dirt” and turn around and say “I repent”, but no one else can? Man Cmon. Hypocrisy at its finest. When will it stop?

If you are voting for personality, I don't know what to tell you. I suspect you are dug in just like most voters on the right are dug in. I personally don't care what Herschel did or did not do in his personal life. I will vote for him without regret because I have a high level of confidence that he will help stop the leftward march.
Stop the pandering for religous votes if it isn’t about religion at all. Leading good people astray preying on their religous beliefs. Having folks sell their souls so they can keep the GOP in power. Very sinister. It’s not about religion at all. It’s not about abortion or sexual preference. This is all about power. GOP officials run through the south as wolves draped in sheeps clothing having southerners, specifically the white ones, voting against their own interest. Don’t you guys want high speed internet and more access to health care in rural Ga?

So it’s ok for Herschel to have his abortion(s) but not anyone else especially women. He can do his “dirt” and turn around and say “I repent”, but no one else can? Man Cmon. Hypocrisy at its finest. When will it stop?
He actually had an abortion. Wow. You are a true believer that a man can really transition fully into a woman. You didn’t answer a single question or anything posed in my post. There isn’t an answer that works. I know.

He actually had an abortion. Wow. You are a true believer that a man can really transition fully into a woman. You didn’t answer a single question or anything posed in my post. There isn’t an answer that works. I know.
“Wow”. Like I said it’s abortion is really no big deal to the elite GOP. It’s just a rallying cry for votes.

And maybe you should ask Kaitlyn Jenner, GOP Candidate for the Gov of Cali, that transitioning question. Or medical doctors. Oh btw, what’s your definition of a woman?

“Wow”. Like I said it’s abortion is really no big deal to the elite GOP. It’s just a rallying cry for votes.

And maybe you should ask Kaitlyn Jenner, GOP Candidate for the Gov of Cali, that transitioning question. Or medical doctors. Oh btw, what’s your definition of a woman?
You really have lost your fastball today coocoo. You didn’t answer the question in either post. You would at least give some effort. If you came out of the womb a woman. You are a woman. You can be made into whatever you want, but the biology is the same. I know one is a tuffy for you. I answered your question.

You really have lost your fastball today coocoo. You didn’t answer the question in either post. You would at least give some effort. If you came out of the womb a woman. You are a woman. You can be made into whatever you want, but the biology is the same. I know one is a tuffy for you. I answered your question.
I didn’t see a question in your reply that I responded to. I’ll have to scroll up a bit more. My fastball still got a little jump on it as it seems you wiffed on my question. A child can come out of the womb as a baby girl or baby boy. Or they may come out with both male and female parts. You don’t become a woman or a man until adulthood. I know what you meant, but you see how technical this can get in regards to science. Now think about trying to answer this question under oath at the Capitol without a medical degree.

Now let me see if I can find your question to respond to…

Secular movement, I guess you are talking about communism that’s what they are being taught in these universities.

All time DGD. Wish he never had entered the cess pool of politics though. Hate to see all the smears and attacks from the swamp on his character.
What has "the swamp" said that was not true?
The only thing he has not admitted to himself is the abortion. That probably is true as well because he first said he did not even know the woman......even though they have a child together.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
Stop the pandering for religous votes if it isn’t about religion at all. Leading good people astray preying on their religous beliefs. Having folks sell their souls so they can keep the GOP in power. Very sinister. It’s not about religion at all. It’s not about abortion or sexual preference. This is all about power. GOP officials run through the south as wolves draped in sheeps clothing having southerners, specifically the white ones, voting against their own interest. Don’t you guys want high speed internet and more access to health care in rural Ga?
Yeah but I want the Republicans get it for me not the lowdown lying Dems.

I didn’t see a question in your reply that I responded to. I’ll have to scroll up a bit more. My fastball still got a little jump on it as it seems you wiffed on my question. A child can come out of the womb as a baby girl or baby boy. Or they may come out with both male and female parts. You don’t become a woman or a man until adulthood. I know what you meant, but you see how technical this can get in regards to science. Now think about trying to answer this question under oath at the Capitol without a medical degree.

Now let me see if I can find your question to respond to…
I will help refresh it for you. Can a person born a man, stop it with the stupid logistics, have a child or an abortion? That was the question. Right there in my reply. With the correct parts to be a man or woman eventually. Does that help? If you are trying to defend that judge, don’t be stupid. It isn’t that hard. And you don’t need a medical degree. It is only difficult if you are trying to defend a ridiculous dem pc stance. Are you married? Man or woman? I am married to a woman. Easy

I will help refresh it for you. Can a person born a man, stop it with the stupid logistics, have a child or an abortion? That was the question. Right there in my reply. With the correct parts to be a man or woman eventually. Does that help? If you are trying to defend that judge, don’t be stupid. It isn’t that hard. And you don’t need a medical degree. It is only difficult if you are trying to defend a ridiculous dem pc stance. Are you married? Man or woman? I am married to a woman. Easy
Again, that’s not an accurate way to describe a woman because all women can’t have children. For the women that can’t have children, does that not make them a woman?

The judge may have her personal opinions, like yourself, but she’s no expert on these matters. As she said, that’s a question best answered by medical professionals and I agree if you’re trying to hold my feet to the fire.

Again, that’s not an accurate way to describe a woman because all women can’t have children. For the women that can’t have children, does that not make them a woman?

The judge may have her personal opinions, like yourself, but she’s no expert on these matters. As she said, that’s a question best answered by medical professionals and I agree if you’re trying to hold my feet to the fire.
Haha. How many men can have children?

Kind of ironic you say this. Isn’t it. 🤣. You said that tongue in cheek about donations to 34’s campaign. Warnock is already ahead of you bud. Just know your donations are for nanny’s and chucky cheese. And you bought warnuckle jr a ps5.
You think I'm giving money to Warnock? (I don't care who y'are, that's funny, right there.)

You think I'm giving money to Warnock? (I don't care who y'are, that's funny, right there.)
Good to hear. Don’t vote for him either. You sure seemed like a big supporter. It is embarrassing to admit in public. I get it.

Good to hear. Don’t vote for him either. You sure seemed like a big supporter. It is embarrassing to admit in public. I get it.
Cmon on now. You don’t think it’s embarrassing to admit that you’re voting for Herschel?

Trans-men can have children btw.

Cmon on now. You don’t think it’s embarrassing to admit that you’re voting for Herschel?

Trans-men can have children btw.
Is the assumption here that, given recent developments, Herschel's team told him to drop the parable of the bull with three pregnant cows? Do we think he forgot, or does he just like it so much he decided to stick with it anyway?

Is the assumption here that, given recent developments, Herschel's team told him to drop the parable of the bull with three pregnant cows? Do we think he forgot, or does he just like it so much he decided to stick with it anyway?

So basically he’s saying the grass isn’t always greener on the other side so stick with Warnock? Lol damn Herschel. Also is he advocating for knocking up multiple woman and being celebrated for it? Cmon Herschel….but we know his supporters don’t care at all.

If the Repubs are successful in electing a bunch of fools to lead the country, what do y’all think will happen to America?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT