ADVERTISEMENT

I almost took out a crackhead last night

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
riding in the right lane . With no shirt and light on his bike and no shirt . He was almost bake crack .

I was going around a curve and there he was . To his right was a bike and walking trail . Luckily no was in the left lane .

riding in the right lane . With no shirt and light on his bike and no shirt . He was almost bake crack .

I was going around a curve and there he was . To his right was a bike and walking trail . Luckily no was in the left lane .
Whew! That was a close one. From the looks of your headline, I thought you had started dating again.

200.gif

My question is, "Did he have a shirt on?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT