ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg I am sitting here with my father

TheOriginalSoCalDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2001
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” one screen capture shows. “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.”

Hunter added, “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

“I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” he concluded.

Maybe Wednesday will be somewhat interesting and revealing……

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” one screen capture shows. “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.”

Hunter added, “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

“I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” he concluded.

Maybe Wednesday will be somewhat interesting and revealing……
The interesting thing is that these conversations happen across the governmental spectrum. Red, yellow, black or white……Dem, repub, Bapt, or Muslim, is pretty much how it is done.

It does seem odd how the media has truly ignored Hunter, but they also don’t mention what is behind the curtain on many things.

Integrity seems to be a campaign slogan, not a virtue held by the person. We built this system and seemed to forget, along the way, that man corrupts creation when allowed to live in the dark.

The political system is so much deeper than we can imagine and while we believe decisions are made for us, the taxpayer, the citizen…… we gave away the keys to the store long ago.

We were warned at the beginning of our country, but we haven’t paid attention.

God Bless us and may we keep our focus on Him. That really is the whole point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT