ADVERTISEMENT

I don't care who you are, this is funny....

fa1.gif

You’re a sweetie. Too bad you’re brainwashed.

Trump has always had a great sense of humor. I think that what enrages some of his detractors. He also is self-deprecating which is something others aren’t confident enough to ever do. Love him or hate him, he is a funny guy.
Can you give examples of him being self-depracating? Is this a joke?

Huh? You mean besides the example you posted where he would rather stay in a sinking boat than face a shark?

Here’s a whole article discussing it by Politico.

https://www.politico.eu/article/trump-pokes-fun-at-himself-why-do-only-some-people-see-it/

In addition, he jokes about his hair on regular basis, even allowing Jimmy Fallon to mess it up.
That article was written before he made the joke about not accepting the election in 2020. Has that guy written any more?

I don't see one self deprecating joke at all. He allowed Fallon to pull on his hair to show it wasn't a toupee. That's not self deprecation.

self-deprecation:
criticism of oneself.

Not sure I see any place where he does that.

And politico? You freaking leftist. What are you doing linking that trash?

What I was asking for was a literal joke where he made fun of himself.

Example: At the 1992 Republican Convention, Ronald Reagan said about Clinton's hero being Thomas Jefferson: Governor, I knew Thomas Jefferson. He was a friend of mine. Governor, you're no Thomas Jefferson.

That article was written before he made the joke about not accepting the election in 2020. Has that guy written any more?

I don't see one self deprecating joke at all. He allowed Fallon to pull on his hair to show it wasn't a toupee. That's not self deprecation.

self-deprecation:
criticism of oneself.

Not sure I see any place where he does that.

And politico? You freaking leftist. What are you doing linking that trash?

What I was asking for was a literal joke where he made fun of himself.

Example: At the 1992 Republican Convention, Ronald Reagan said about Clinton's hero being Thomas Jefferson: Governor, I knew Thomas Jefferson. He was a friend of mine. Governor, you're no Thomas Jefferson.
I am not sure if you don’t know what comedy is or are just so blinded by hate you can’t recognize it when you see it.
I tried to support your original post and bring us all together for a laugh. Even if we were laughing for different reasons. I guess that wasn’t your intent. I apologize.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I am not sure if you don’t know what comedy is or are just so blinded by hate you can’t recognize it when you see it.
I tried to support your original post and bring us all together for a laugh. Even if we were laughing for different reasons. I guess that wasn’t your intent. I apologize.
I'm all about laughing, but bringing liberal sites to prove a point....I'm sorry. Those are propaganda sites and can't be trusted. Got any Bartbreit or Paperist of the Federals. These lib digital rags just don't cut it for ole kckd.

Reactions: stray
I'm all about laughing, but bringing liberal sites to prove a point....I'm sorry. Those are propaganda sites and can't be trusted. Got any Bartbreit or Paperist of the Federals. These lib digital rags just don't cut it for ole kckd.
Sorry, all I have is Pravda, Al Jazeera and MSNBC. 😉

Sorry, all I have is Pravda, Al Jazeera and MSNBC. 😉
Al Jazeera? They're good man. They hate Biden. Please, you're gonna cause people to be misinformed.

Last edited:
Al Jazeera? They're good man. They hate Biden. Please, you're gonna cause people to be misinformed.
Yeah, but so does 70% of the US, so what ya gonna do?

It's like 95%. What are you reading? Come on man, find the truth or stop posting.
That poll is a cheap fake. I don’t believe it. Actually it’s a cheap deep fake. I just made that up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT