ADVERTISEMENT

Any comments on Truth Social posts made today

Yeah, I disagree with most of this and don't particularly feel like arguing about it because it's been done to death. I will say this though, because I remember it clearly.

Trump's covid stimulus. Every economist in the country said, "Hey, we need to be careful. Injecting this much money into the economy is going to lead to inflation. Guaranteed." Everyone, myself included, said, "We'll worry about it later, gimme." Checks went out. I know, because I used it as a down payment on my truck. PPP went out. We all knew that the bill was going to come due later, and at the time, we were willing to accept it. You want to criticize Biden for his response and contributing to it? Fair. Trump was totally vindicated? Nah. Here's where you post a bunch of links to prove I'm wrong. I'll go ahead and preempt you by saying you can type anything on this here internet machine. Are you the one that linked an article yesterday about aircraft carriers that was written by a college freshman, or was that someone else?
Trump’s stimulus had the unanimous support of democrats. Unanimous support on a bill led by the anti-Christ. That says a lot in particular when compared to the second stimulus, when common sense told everyone it was not needed. And then passed with zero republican support. You may not want to argue about it but it doesn’t change the facts here.

No. Not a big linker. Just using common sense and facts.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
He also won't close the border (he didn't do that last time). It's impossible. If your standard is 0 illegal immigration you are destined to be perpetually disappointed. It's unattainable.
Pretty much anything under 10-20 million (illegal immigrants crossing into our border) in 3-1/2 years is a start! He had a good handle on it , but Biden reversed that and allowed over 10 million ( a conservative estimate) into our country. I guess in that logic we should be happy with 100 murders per day in large urban areas. We can't stop it so why try! You bleeding hearts will never see the truth!

WTF difference does it make in regard to where something is posted. We're not talking about what RS might have written, but what Trump posted.

And I knew some idiot might say this, so I told you to check Truth Social, your latest playbook.
There’s that famous Hilary quote…..What difference does it make. It makes a lot of difference. If your sources have propagated lies in the past, then they have no credibility. Also, you don’t tell me to do anything. That’s what the elites tell their electorate. I’m not going to look it up because I’m not the one worried that Trump is going to assassinate his enemies. Again that’s something the democrats attempt to do. It’s highly unlikely that Trump would do this because nearly everyone at DOJ, FBI are against him so they would love for him to do it so they could get rid of him for good. It’s amazing what you guys believe and turn the other way when your side says the same things. The party of hypocrites

There’s that famous Hilary quote…..What difference does it make. It makes a lot of difference. If your sources have propagated lies in the past, then they have no credibility. Also, you don’t tell me to do anything. That’s what the elites tell their electorate. I’m not going to look it up because I’m not the one worried that Trump is going to assassinate his enemies. Again that’s something the democrats attempt to do. It’s highly unlikely that Trump would do this because nearly everyone at DOJ, FBI are against him so they would love for him to do it so they could get rid of him for good. It’s amazing what you guys believe and turn the other way when your side says the same things. The party of hypocrites
So you mock the source, ignore the content, refuse to contribute any alternative info while saying “you can’t make me” and then complain about the elites.

You may be new around here, but you’ll fit right in.

• Love
Reactions: celticdawg
Well, you're right, the source matters. The source was Trump's posts on Truth Social and we know he lies.

Well, you're right, the source matters. The source was Trump's posts on Truth Social and we know he lies.
That’s why it’s all over MSM today. Did you say he lied? I thought you said he said these vile things. This kind of reminds me of Joe during the debate. He didn’t know what he was saying and apparently you don’t either

Last edited:
So you mock the source, ignore the content, refuse to contribute any alternative info while saying “you can’t make me” and then complain about the elites.

You may be new around here, but you’ll fit right in.
I have done my research don’t worry. I don’t need to engage with people who have believed every lie since 2016. Good luck with your smear campaign

so you support the bipartisan bill that trump killed? Good to know.
That bill was full of money going to ukraine, illegals support, etc. It was not about securing the border and you know that!
Well maybe I give you way to much credit! You should know that, but you are indoctrinated and unable (or unwilling) to see the truth.

Which policies will reduce inflation?
I can assure you these last 4 years have shown me the people in charge now have no idea how to lower inflation. Just like gas. They lowered prices and turned right around a jumped prices right back up. It’s pitiful the shape this country is in but I guess y’all don’t see what other folks are seeing.

When has the border ever been completely closed? You’re being obtuse, but it’s not surprising.
I agree that the border has never been completely closed. you don't have to tell me. Tell it to the MAGA bros on here that think trump is just going to up and eliminate illegal immigration. But I know where they get it from....

Item number 1 on Agenda 47:

SEAL THE BORDER AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION

This just isn't going to happen and is an agenda item set up to fail before it evens begins.

Can you support the statement that we enjoyed record growth relative to inflation under Trump? I’m not finding the evidence you must be referencing.
I can acknowledge we experienced significant growth during Biden’s term.
Can you acknowledge most of it was recouping gains that were lost as a result of COVID. Not sure how it is record growth but I am sure you can explain.

I can acknowledge we experienced significant growth during Biden’s term.
Can you acknowledge most of it was recouping gains that were lost as a result of COVID. Not sure how it is record growth but I am sure you can explain.
Actually, we are the only G7 economy whose GDP growth has exceeded the 2019 projection, which obviously did not factor in Covid at all.

Easing of restrictions on oil and gas.
That’s not how commodity markets work. It will lower costs on the production side, which is never tied to consumer pricing. All it will do is increase the profit margin of oil and gas companies.

That’s not how commodity markets work. It will lower costs on the production side, which is never tied to consumer pricing. All it will do is increase the profit margin of oil and gas companies.
never tied. BS
That is so far off base it is ridiculous.
Easing restrictions will increase production at a lower cost and it will reduce costs to the consumer.

Last edited:
I agree that the border has never been completely closed. you don't have to tell me. Tell it to the MAGA bros on here that think trump is just going to up and eliminate illegal immigration. But I know where they get it from....

Item number 1 on Agenda 47:

SEAL THE BORDER AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION

This just isn't going to happen and is an agenda item set up to fail before it evens begins.
You’re right, let’s just tell them to cross and them take our homes and our money. Great idea!

Last edited:
You’re right, let’s just tell them to cross and t as me over our homes and our money. Great idea!
You're missing my point. He is selling something that is impossible. There has never been a point in our history where our border was completely sealed. And there never will be.

Y'all say check his record? Agenda 47 says they will reinstitute all trump border laws (it's on his website). Well...guess what? Illegal immigration happened even under those laws. He's lying if he says he will "seal the board and stop the migrant invasion". Ain't happening. Shouldn't campaign on it. Instead he made it POINT #1 in his agenda. Destined to fail day 1.

That's not the same thing as saying "just tell them to cross". Its me taking issue with a policy initiative that is 100% destined to fail if your stated goal is to "seal the border AND stop the migrant invasion". If trump wins and they reinstitute the policies and 1 illegal immigrant comes into this country trump has failed here (sealing the border). Good luck with that.

never tied. BS

Ok, sorry. What I actually meant to say is that's exactly how it works, and the guy that's filed bankruptcy 6 times has all the answers.
He has more than Kamala but that is not saying very much.
Will keeps stating record oil production like that is something to brag about. Can anyone answer why that is happening and what policy is causing it?

You're missing my point. He is selling something that is impossible. There has never been a point in our history where our border was completely sealed. And there never will be.

Y'all say check his record? Agenda 47 says they will reinstitute all trump border laws (it's on his website). Well...guess what? Illegal immigration happened even under those laws. He's lying if he says he will "seal the board and stop the migrant invasion". Ain't happening. Shouldn't campaign on it. Instead he made it POINT #1 in his agenda. Destined to fail day 1.

That's not the same thing as saying "just tell them to cross". Its me taking issue with a policy initiative that is 100% destined to fail if your stated goal is to "seal the border AND stop the migrant invasion". If trump wins and they reinstitute the policies and 1 illegal immigrant comes into this country trump has failed here (sealing the border). Good luck with that.
And my point is just throw your hands up and not try! Obviously he does not mean there will be zero instances, ha e you ever exceeded the speed limit? I know I have. The point is to try to stop it and secure our borders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT