ADVERTISEMENT

I posted this earlier...I have been silent but here it goes

Estimating Dawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Ok guys I have been patient thoughout but here it goes. The OP is right and lets look at facts. Lets compare UGA against Bama and Clemson, the two teams that have made the playoffs the last four years. How many times during the regular season has Bama or Clemson had double digit losses to someone? Answer = 0, UGA = 4. Fact. Well then, it has to be the players. Who has swapped #1 recruiting classes the last 4 years? Bama and UGA (both have out recruited Clemson). So they all three have equal or better players than each other. The next factor then would be player development. What two main factors influence player development? Facilities and coaching. Facilities, they all three have superior facilities, so that one is moot. So that leaves coaching. So don't crucify the OP for his opinion. I too believe UGA made the wrong hire 5 years ago. But I will give a coach some time. Well he has had time. These are some trends that have developed that you can't ignore. Until we fix coaching, UGA will not win a Natty

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News