ADVERTISEMENT

I think the fix is in in Pennsylvania

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
Talking this BS about it taking several days to count the votes. That means they just keep counting or producing enough votes until Kamala wins. Just like last time. We have always known who has won the election by midnight est before. This is just a new tactic that Democrats have started using to steal elections.

It's a dumb rule and I have no idea why it exists but comon man... let's stop with the "stealing the vote" bs... still has been 4 years and 60+ lawsuits and still the only people who have been convicted of tampering with votes are republicans... give it up and stop your childish whining.

Do you realize the people in charge of the election process in PA are Republicans?

It is this kind of BS like this that you and others spout as the reason I cannot support many Republicans now after 35 years of support. Alleging cheating every time something does not go your way and the violence that comes after it is absolutely disgusting.

Do you realize the people in charge of the election process in PA are Republicans?

It is this kind of BS like this that you and others spout as the reason I cannot support many Republicans now after 35 years of support. Alleging cheating every time something does not go your way and the violence that comes after it is absolutely disgusting.
A-FREAKIN-MEN

"tHe FiX is IN" - SavannahDawg and every Republican

Fox News Reports Trump wins Pennsylvania

"SeE I TOld You " - SavannahDawg and every Republican

It's a dumb rule and I have no idea why it exists but comon man... let's stop with the "stealing the vote" bs... still has been 4 years and 60+ lawsuits and still the only people who have been convicted of tampering with votes are republicans... give it up and stop your childish whining.
BS. Until Trump ran we always knew who won every state before midnight. Including Pennsylvania

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
BS. Until Trump ran we always knew who won every state before midnight. Including Pennsylvania
According to a Fox News article... you can blame the Republican controlled state Senate. This is a YOU problem, not an US problem.

Schmidt (a Republican) said he has testified in front of the Pennsylvania state House and state Senate advocating for mail-in ballot pre-canvassing (counting the votes early), and it is frequently added to election reform bills. Most recently, the Democratic-controlled state House passed an election reform bill that includes a pre-canvassing measure, but the bill so far has not been taken up by the state’s Republican-controlled Senate.

But yeah, Savannah... keep saying we are trying to steal your vote...

According to a Fox News article... you can blame the Republican controlled state Senate. This is a YOU problem, not an US problem.

Schmidt (a Republican) said he has testified in front of the Pennsylvania state House and state Senate advocating for mail-in ballot pre-canvassing (counting the votes early), and it is frequently added to election reform bills. Most recently, the Democratic-controlled state House passed an election reform bill that includes a pre-canvassing measure, but the bill so far has not been taken up by the state’s Republican-controlled Senate.

But yeah, Savannah... keep saying we are trying to steal your vote...

Why do I see Democrats getting arrested for election fraud every other day then?

vast majority

Ah… yes… of course. You read all 1200 counts within 15 mins. Got it. (Spoiler - it doesn’t say).

But back to your original proclamation that “the fix is in”… the ability to count votes early in PA was passed the Dem House and has been sitting in the Repub Senate. So, again, this is a republican failure in the state. Take your loss and move on and quit trying to change the subject with fake news.

Ah… yes… of course. You read all 1200 counts within 15 mins. Got it. (Spoiler - it doesn’t say).

But back to your original proclamation that “the fix is in”… the ability to count votes early in PA was passed the Dem House and has been sitting in the Repub Senate. So, again, this is a republican failure in the state. Take your loss and move on and quit trying to change the subject with fake news.
I've had that report waiting for one of you Democrat clowns to say election fraud does not happen. So read it awhile back

Kemp and Rattburger are as well but still, here we are.

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Never said it doesn’t happen. But it’s extremely rare (1200 examples out of tens of millions of votes). You are making a blanket statement that it’s “democrats every other day” … you still have provided no proof of that.

You cited an example which included such “fraud” like people forgetting to co-sign an absentee ballot that they helped someone fill out.

Anyway - I feel like I’m arguing with my 9 year old. You brought up PA. I provided evidence that it is a Republican issue. You start saying it’s democrats cheating “every other day” and have provided nothing substantive to support that argument.

So, I don’t know what to tell you except for get better at your arguments.

The country as a whole would be better off if every state had the 2022 Georgia Version for Voter ID for F2F and absentee ballots and voting count procedures like Florida. We would know who won the election by 11:55 PM election most likely and 90% or so of Americans would trust the result at a much higher level than they did in November of 2020. Delayed counting and questionable handling / verification of absentee ballots raises anxiety and makes the system look questionable.

• Love

Now your hiding?

Al, Hillary and Stacey say Hi.

“Every time it does not go your way and the violence that comes after it is absolutely disgusting”
What are you referring to exactly? I cannot think of many times violence came from the right after a loss. Maybe I am wrong. Please enlighten me of anything beyond Jan. 6th.

Talking this BS about it taking several days to count the votes. That means they just keep counting or producing enough votes until Kamala wins. Just like last time. We have always known who has won the election by midnight est before. This is just a new tactic that Democrats have started using to steal elections.

The Republicans made sure that they were gonna need days to count the votes. You need to read more.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT