ADVERTISEMENT

If Hillary was POTUS, can you fathom

how much money would be rolling into the Clinton Foundation during this crisis?

All the Mexican and Columbian drug cartels would be envious of the cash stash.
When we have a President who had to shut his foundation down, pay a $2m fine for misallocation of funds and now he and his family are barred from starting another charity. For someone who wasn't ever the president, Hillary sure lives in a lot of people's heads, rent free.

By the way, I agree the Clinton's were scammers. But if you don't think our current guy is a world class grifter, you haven't been paying attention the last thirty years.

Reactions: Jimy jenga
And Chelsea would have three blocks of apartments in NYC! 65
Research where Jared Kushner got the money to save his epically horrible investment in 666 5th Avenue. Chelsea is a two-bit piker compared to the scams the Trump team have been running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimy jenga
how much money would be rolling into the Clinton Foundation during this crisis?

All the Mexican and Columbian drug cartels would be envious of the cash stash.

The drug cartels would be part of her revenue stream. And good luck blaming China for anything. Hillary would have us social distancing for the GOP Flu.

Last edited:
When we have a President who had to shut his foundation down, pay a $2m fine for misallocation of funds and now he and his family are barred from starting another charity. For someone who wasn't ever the president, Hillary sure lives in a lot of people's heads, rent free.

By the way, I agree the Clinton's were scammers. But if you don't think our current guy is a world class grifter, you haven't been paying attention the last thirty years.
Not even close. Not even in the same ballpark as the Clintons

Research where Jared Kushner got the money to save his epically horrible investment in 666 5th Avenue. Chelsea is a two-bit piker compared to the scams the Trump team have been running.
You have it exactly backwards

We should start a new business.

The Chats Extermination Company.

Or perhaps,

Liberalbusters.
Please ignore me!! And one last shot, quick sucking fat rumps dick and get his sorry ass out of the WH before he kills us all!’

Last edited:
willdup said:

willdup said:

Research where Jared Kushner got the money to save his epically horrible investment in 666 5th Avenue. Chelsea is a two-bit piker compared to the scams the Trump team have been running.Click to expand...[/quote]

You have it exactly backwards
[/quote]
No, you have it exactly backwards.

Am I doing this right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT