ADVERTISEMENT

If this is true …

He also told us we would not be sending tanks to Ukraine, because that would mean WWIII

Reactions: cherrydawg
Hersh is a liberal member of the newsmedia. I'm disappointed in you for believing any thing he tells you.
That’s your best comment? Matt Taibbi, Glenn Greenwald and Andrew Sullivan are too and I read them.

President Dementia should be impeached.

Hersh is a liberal member of the newsmedia. I'm disappointed in you for believing any thing he tells you.
I don’t have the time or inclination to figure out who you or others Link. But you know damn well my point. Your guy is a crooked tard who really isn’t in charge. Those running the country at the moment are cross-dressing Ivy League (or Ivy League wannabes) Marxists who never engaged in combat, made payroll and believe the Constitution is just a suggestion.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
I don’t have the time or inclination to figure out who you or others Link. But you know damn well my point. Your guy is a crooked tard who really isn’t in charge. Those running the country at the moment are cross-dressing Ivy League (or Ivy League wannabes) Marxists who never engaged in combat, made payroll and believe the Constitution is just a suggestion.
You link things from liberal media. Did it just a few days ago. You believe them. How do we know you are who you say you are? You may wear orange sweaters and windbreakers everywhere you go these days.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT