ADVERTISEMENT

If true, certainly wouldn't be shocked.

celticdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2003
C.D.C. was pressured to change guidance on testing asymptomatic people who had been exposed to the virus.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was instructed by higher-ups within the Trump administration to modify its coronavirus testing guidelines this week to exclude people who do not have symptoms of Covid-19 — even if they have been recently exposed to the virus, according to two federal health officials.

One official said the directive came from the top down. Another said the guidelines were not written by the C.D.C. but were imposed.

The instructions did seem to come out of nowhere, but things do change, so I took at face value.

After the head of FDA had to apologize about what he said on Sunday when Trump was announcing the emergency order for the plasma, I have second thoughts about what is really going on.

I agree with the use of the plasma and it has been used, but have problems with the head of the FDA making an incorrect statement about what has been found. So continue to use it and continue the studies.

I feel testing is important to know what is going on. People are probably getting it that don't need to get it, but the "rules" have been confusing all along. As I've mentioned, I have had no need to get tested and have not had any of the tests.

C.D.C. was pressured to change guidance on testing asymptomatic people who had been exposed to the virus.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was instructed by higher-ups within the Trump administration to modify its coronavirus testing guidelines this week to exclude people who do not have symptoms of Covid-19 — even if they have been recently exposed to the virus, according to two federal health officials.

One official said the directive came from the top down. Another said the guidelines were not written by the C.D.C. but were imposed.

The instructions did seem to come out of nowhere, but things do change, so I took at face value.

After the head of FDA had to apologize about what he said on Sunday when Trump was announcing the emergency order for the plasma, I have second thoughts about what is really going on.

I agree with the use of the plasma and it has been used, but have problems with the head of the FDA making an incorrect statement about what has been found. So continue to use it and continue the studies.

I feel testing is important to know what is going on. People are probably getting it that don't need to get it, but the "rules" have been confusing all along. As I've mentioned, I have had no need to get tested and have not had any of the tests.
Source?

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT