ADVERTISEMENT

If you believe the media polls in preferred candidate

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
You would have to be either stupid or politically naive.

Rasmussen is the gold standard, not media driven and doesn’t hand pick polling groups.

Trump is 5 points up on Harris and it hasn’t fluctuated at all.

I am not a newscast person and the only poll I glance at is Rasmussen. Polls are designed by the media to steer and influence.

Trump is a consistent, Kamala is a consistent. Her leading the ticket doesn’t change anything that matters in regards to the country’s frustration economically.

We currently have a professed Mercedes with a Yugo engine. Replacing it with another Yuga doesn’t make it a Mercedes.

Why vote for the same four years again?

You would have to be either stupid or politically naive.

Rasmussen is the gold standard, not media driven and doesn’t hand pick polling groups.

Trump is 5 points up on Harris and it hasn’t fluctuated at all.

I am not a newscast person and the only poll I glance at is Rasmussen. Polls are designed by the media to steer and influence.

Trump is a consistent, Kamala is a consistent. Her leading the ticket doesn’t change anything that matters in regards to the country’s frustration economically.

We currently have a professed Mercedes with a Yugo engine. Replacing it with another Yuga doesn’t make it a Mercedes.

Why vote for the same four years again?
There ya go, Trump’s winning. You heard it here. Everybody can go about their business now.

• Haha
Reactions: kckd
There ya go, Trump’s winning. You heard it here. Everybody can go about their business now.
I sense some people trying to convince themselves of something they may not fully believe.

Rasmussen hasn't had their best years lately. Did get a lot of love in the earlier part of the century for accuracy.

For the 2020 United States presidential election, Rasmussen Reports' final White House Watch survey of likely U.S. voters showed Democrat Joe Biden with a 1% lead over Republican Donald Trump, stating that "President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are in a near tie."[85] Ultimately, Biden won the election by 4.5 percentage points. In 2018, Rasmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by nearly 9 percentage points. This error of nearly 10 percentage points was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot.[86] Rasmussen pushed back against critics after their miss, saying "the midterm result was relatively poor for Democrats compared to other midterms".

General feel lately is it leans Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT