ADVERTISEMENT

With the polls clearly swinging in Harris's favor this week what does Trump need to do and not do to win.....

Yeah, the Democrats would NEVER have such goings on, in their party.

Believing the home team?
False messaging about opponents?
Hero worship that makes no sense?

Nah only Republicans.
Not saying Rep.
These are not what you and I think of as Rep.
This is "no one but Trump can save us" people.
I think you know what I am talking about, but are trying to spin it, that's ok.
This isn't about party......it's about one man, to the people I speak of.
Heck, I live in a rural area, the Trump flags out number American flags 10-1!
I don't mean just because it's an election year either. There are countless "TRUMP/Pence" signs still in people's yards.
Look, I loved Reagan. He was the reason I got into politics and became a Rep., but I never looked at him as some kind of savior for our country that was anointed by God.
I am certainly not saying you think like that, but believe me when I tell you, there are many that do.
Hope that clarifies what I meant.......have a good day.

Reactions: celticdawg
The initial discussion I saw was a tweet of a crowd that had no reflection. Some claimed it was CGI. I have no idea, I made a joke about it and even provided the tweets discussing it, none of which were by Trump.

So, Trump then references it....ok. As silly as it is for Trump to care (did he post more than once about it?) It's even sillier to care that he did and imply some deeper meaning or insight about it.

What more has been said? I've seen references, but no links. If there is more, I haven't seen it.
Trump stated that there was no one at the airport. There was over 10k people as documented by multiple photos and video and press who were there. He posted in all caps “BUT THEY DIDN'T EXIST”.

He then states as fact that the same thing is happening at her rallies. The same thing would be that no one is in attendance and the large crowds we have seen are all AI generated.

Beyond being idiotic, it’s a textbook example of paranoia and delusional thinking, grandiosity, projection, and aggressive and defensive use of tone and language. It’s unhinged, entirely disconnected from reality and just the latest example that Trump is not fit for office.

Biden’s debate was a disaster, but at no point did he state as fact something that was an absurd online conspiracy theory. This would be like Biden claiming as fact that Trump staged his own assassination because people are talking about it online.

Dems finally embraced the reality of the situation with their candidate. When is the GOP going to do the same?

Trump stated that there was no one at the airport. There was over 10k people as documented by multiple photos and video and press who were there. He posted in all caps “BUT THEY DIDN'T EXIST”.

He then states as fact that the same thing is happening at her rallies. The same thing would be that no one is in attendance and the large crowds we have seen are all AI generated.

Beyond being idiotic, it’s a textbook example of paranoia and delusional thinking, grandiosity, projection, and aggressive and defensive use of tone and language. It’s unhinged, entirely disconnected from reality and just the latest example that Trump is not fit for office.

Biden’s debate was a disaster, but at no point did he state as fact something that was an absurd online conspiracy theory. This would be like Biden claiming as fact that Trump staged his own assassination because people are talking about it online.

Dems finally embraced the reality of the situation with their candidate. When is the GOP going to do the same?

That is unwell behavior. Discussing the issues instead of these midnight unhinged delusional rantings would be great.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg

Maybe we will wait till four months left in his term.

You are putting up with something that nearly happens weekly with the left and it bothers you. I am sorry about that. It is frustrating to constantly debunk lies. Or see ads running that aren’t even close to the truth. I would bang out every internet lie you can if you are trump. It is all the left does. You are one of the biggest offenders. Tell me one number the left has thrown out there that hasn’t turned to shit? Fine people, bleach, grab em, etc. you yourself went on and on before the debate about trump saying Mercedes instead of his wife’s name. Biden even said it on the soft ball interview with Seth myers. Was that incorrect will? You never said so.

Your first clue should have been his lack of any desire to answer reporters questions. A president should stand up and face the fire every so often. Biden refused to do it. He was never held accountable. Still hasn’t been other than the knife in his back from you guys.

Now you are ready to sign up for another president who will not answer questions. Because she can’t handle it. 🤦‍♂️

Should you have to be put in voting timeout after voting for a compromised human, who covered up that and his pay for play scheme along the way. What will Kamala do for an encore? And you guys think Trump is evil.

Last edited:
what the heck? Which one is more dangerous?

I'm gonna say the actual lie told by someone who should have known better when facts have been presented over and over to him vs. a person who looks like they "jumped the gun" and believed the story from a person, who turned out to be a liar.

Now- if she had kept saying it was real and not a hoax, then maybe I could see this point.

This country is so corrupt, to me it comes down to the American voters…it’s obvious what the differences are between the 2 parties. If the voters (and obviously there’s millions) can’t see that the country is in decline on many fronts it’s probably not much that can be done…I’m thinking we’re getting closer to states seceding from the United States (it will take time) and could be too late to even try in our lifetime.

This country is so corrupt, to me it comes down to the American voters…it’s obvious what the differences are between the 2 parties. If the voters (and obviously there’s millions) can’t see that the country is in decline on many fronts it’s probably not much that can be done…I’m thinking we’re getting closer to states seceding from the United States (it will take time) and could be too late to even try in our lifetime.

Thought we had already had that fight?

And why would the states secede?

Because we wouldn't allow a deranged individual to become President again or the fact that many think ALL people should be allowed to be free and love who they love?

I agree the country needs help. Both sides have to start talking more and passing more bipartisan laws/bills. I certainly don't agree it's time for states to secede.

Both sides have to start talking more and passing more bipartisan laws/bills. I certainly don't agree it's time for states to secede.
just recently, a bipartisan border bill was killed by Donald Trump because he thought it electorally advantageous.

He said, "Blame me."

even more recently, an expansion of the child tax credit (family friendly, right)? was killed by Republicans in congress.

so, really, imho, both sides may already be at the table. easy to spot the problem.

Thought we had already had that fight?

And why would the states secede?

Because we wouldn't allow a deranged individual to become President again or the fact that many think ALL people should be allowed to be free and love who they love?

I agree the country needs help. Both sides have to start talking more and passing more bipartisan laws/bills. I certainly don't agree it's time for states to secede.
Seems many have been talking for a lifetime and where has that got us and even a state has there differences. The differences are real…taxes, gun rights, abortion, marriage, borders, and school choice just to name a few. I don’t see many changing there minds, are you changing yours?

I do think there’s power in numbers and it’s needed in war it would seem…could states have war agreements on when or who to fight and join forces (kinda like Europe)? I don’t see most wanting this, the big dog does have more power overall financially and military…also more corruption imo

Maybe we will wait till four months left in his term.

You are putting up with something that nearly happens weekly with the left and it bothers you. I am sorry about that. It is frustrating to constantly debunk lies. Or see ads running that aren’t even close to the truth. I would bang out every internet lie you can if you are trump. It is all the left does. You are one of the biggest offenders. Tell me one number the left has thrown out there that hasn’t turned to shit? Fine people, bleach, grab em, etc. you yourself went on and on before the debate about trump saying Mercedes instead of his wife’s name. Biden even said it on the soft ball interview with Seth myers. Was that incorrect will? You never said so.

Your first clue should have been his lack of any desire to answer reporters questions. A president should stand up and face the fire every so often. Biden refused to do it. He was never held accountable. Still hasn’t been other than the knife in his back from you guys.

Now you are ready to sign up for another president who will not answer questions. Because she can’t handle it. 🤦‍♂️

Should you have to be put in voting timeout after voting for a compromised human, who covered up that and his pay for play scheme along the way. What will Kamala do for an encore? And you guys think Trump is evil.
But what about what Trump said? That’s not a run of the mill political lie, that’s delusional and dangerous.

Thoughts?

Not saying Rep.
These are not what you and I think of as Rep.
This is "no one but Trump can save us" people.
I think you know what I am talking about, but are trying to spin it, that's ok.
This isn't about party......it's about one man, to the people I speak of.
Heck, I live in a rural area, the Trump flags out number American flags 10-1!
I don't mean just because it's an election year either. There are countless "TRUMP/Pence" signs still in people's yards.
Look, I loved Reagan. He was the reason I got into politics and became a Rep., but I never looked at him as some kind of savior for our country that was anointed by God.
I am certainly not saying you think like that, but believe me when I tell you, there are many that do.
Hope that clarifies what I meant.......have a good day.

Fair enough. And my apologies for misrepresenting your intentions.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
But what about what Trump said? That’s not a run of the mill political lie, that’s delusional and dangerous.

Thoughts?
How is it dangerous? He said she is lying about her rallies. The same has been said about trump. (Deplorables dangerous?)Did I miss another post with something truly dangerous? Like put a bullseye on Kamala, or selling out your country’s interest so you and your crackhead son can make some money. Or pretending your mind is right as rain, while you perform the duties of the highest office in the world.

He isn’t the one who came up with that. He is repeating what was posting in the internet. I wish both sides would vet info better. It used to be real bad coming from the right. That has changed recently. If I missed something else, (another post)or you can explain the dangerous part I am all ears.

How is it dangerous? He said she is lying about her rallies. The same has been said about trump. (Deplorables dangerous?)Did I miss another post with something truly dangerous? Like put a bullseye on Kamala, or selling out your country’s interest so you and your crackhead son can make some money. Or pretending your mind is right as rain, while you perform the duties of the highest office in the world.

He isn’t the one who came up with that. He is repeating what was posting in the internet. I wish both sides would vet info better. It used to be real bad coming from the right. That has changed recently. If I missed something else, (another post)or you can explain the dangerous part I am all ears.
yep that is politics now, same thing Biden white house said about the cheap fake videos of Biden's mental decline and then admitted they were just parroting something that was already out there

That's kind of a weak attempt to mischaracterize and minimize what he said. He didn't say "she is lying about her rallies". If that's all he had said, nobody would think twice about it.

What he said was that an event with over 10k people in attendance, that was documented by multiple attendees and the press via photos and video, actually had zero people there and at that event and her other rallies what we were actually seeing was AI generated.

"She's a CHEATER. She has NOBODY waiting and the "CROWD" looked like 10,000 people! The same thing is happening with her fake "crowds" at her speeches. This is how Democrats win, by CHEATING - and they're even worse at the ballot box! She should be disqualified because the creation of a fake image is ELECTION INTERFERRENCE."

He is insisting that an actual event with over 10k participants didn't happen, because his ego is so fragile that the thought of his opponent having large rallies is that threatening to him.

If a family member was this delusional and weak, it would be a family emergency. But this is the person who wants to hold the most powerful office on the planet.

At some point you are going to be forced to acknowledge this, because it's only going to get worse from here.

No one can deny that at best right now the race is even with the current polling data showing Harris inching ahead. With this being a sprint and not a Marathon how does the Trump administration course correct?
Dont forget something with polls, they don't represent the Electoral College. My guess is most polls are from within "City Limits" which will lean Dem. I think a Debate must happen so we can see who she is and what she stands for. So far she has flipped-flopped more than a fish out of water. I think she is run by Pelosi and the Black Rock crew.

That's kind of a weak attempt to mischaracterize and minimize what he said. He didn't say "she is lying about her rallies". If that's all he had said, nobody would think twice about it.

What he said was that an event with over 10k people in attendance, that was documented by multiple attendees and the press via photos and video, actually had zero people there and at that event and her other rallies what we were actually seeing was AI generated.

"She's a CHEATER. She has NOBODY waiting and the "CROWD" looked like 10,000 people! The same thing is happening with her fake "crowds" at her speeches. This is how Democrats win, by CHEATING - and they're even worse at the ballot box! She should be disqualified because the creation of a fake image is ELECTION INTERFERRENCE."

He is insisting that an actual event with over 10k participants didn't happen, because his ego is so fragile that the thought of his opponent having large rallies is that threatening to him.

If a family member was this delusional and weak, it would be a family emergency. But this is the person who wants to hold the most powerful office on the planet.

At some point you are going to be forced to acknowledge this, because it's only going to get worse from here.
That is a pretty good reach will. Wish you reached that hard for the same stuff your side pulls. Putting a bullseye on someone, then having them get shot a week later is pretty dangerous. Talking about crowd size is more trolling from him. He has been doing this all along. It isn’t him being unhinged. That is parroted fear. Really? This is what worries you or scares you.

People call him Hitler. Say he will put people in chains again. Kamala references that in her ad. Djt will take us backwards. That is a national ad. Not a Twitter post. For me the bigger issue is he is returning to his old self. Name calling. Crowd comparing. That kind of thing.

He isn’t unhinged one bit. Not at all, it is just the left painting him that way. He has been like this all along. It is the way to elect Kamala. For sure. Smart strategy, but please don’t tell me you actually are worried he is unhinged. You certainly didn’t worry about Joe for four years. We all said his family should be ashamed before he even won in 2020.

As much as you want to find a way to relieve yourself of how bad you look by not seeing what Joe was, you can’t. No comparison to trump will work. Will, you just have to own it. You were massively wrong. Embarrassingly wrong. When you own if and move on and focus on don just going back to being not presidential it is all you need. The rest of it is too late to justify.

That is a pretty good reach will. Wish you reached that hard for the same stuff your side pulls. Putting a bullseye on someone, then having them get shot a week later is pretty dangerous. Talking about crowd size is more trolling from him. He has been doing this all along. It isn’t him being unhinged. That is parroted fear. Really? This is what worries you or scares you.

People call him Hitler. Say he will put people in chains again. Kamala references that in her ad. Djt will take us backwards. That is a national ad. Not a Twitter post. For me the bigger issue is he is returning to his old self. Name calling. Crowd comparing. That kind of thing.

He isn’t unhinged one bit. Not at all, it is just the left painting him that way. He has been like this all along. It is the way to elect Kamala. For sure. Smart strategy, but please don’t tell me you actually are worried he is unhinged. You certainly didn’t worry about Joe for four years. We all said his family should be ashamed before he even won in 2020.

As much as you want to find a way to relieve yourself of how bad you look by not seeing what Joe was, you can’t. No comparison to trump will work. Will, you just have to own it. You were massively wrong. Embarrassingly wrong. When you own if and move on and focus on don just going back to being not presidential it is all you need. The rest of it is too late to justify.
Oh, he’s TROLLING. Well, why didn’t you just say so. Of course.

By pretending to be deranged, delusional, angry and completely disconnected from basic facts, he’s actually ironically commenting on his opponents…something. Totally logical given he’s been irrationally obsessing about crowd size since his inauguration nearly eight years ago.

Russia, if you’re listening…troll job.
Ukraine, about that aid package…troll job.
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by…troll job.
Brad, I just need you to find 11,780 votes…troll job.
Hey FBI, this time, this third chance, I definitely, absolutely returned all the classified documents…king troll.

Trump must be the most epic troll in the history of the country. He’s a regular comedian, that Donald.

Oh, and the shooter was a gun-loving registered Republican.

Oh, he’s TROLLING. Well, why didn’t you just say so. Of course.

By pretending to be deranged, delusional, angry and completely disconnected from basic facts, he’s actually ironically commenting on his opponents…something. Totally logical given he’s been irrationally obsessing about crowd size since his inauguration nearly eight years ago.

Russia, if you’re listening…troll job.
Ukraine, about that aid package…troll job.
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by…troll job.
Brad, I just need you to find 11,780 votes…troll job.
Hey FBI, this time, this third chance, I definitely, absolutely returned all the classified documents…king troll.

Trump must be the most epic troll in the history of the country. He’s a regular comedian, that Donald.

Oh, and the shooter was a gun-loving registered Republican.
I will tell you who isn’t trolling. Jd Vance. Spent all day yesterday taking hard questions from cnn, abc and cbs. And he blistered Kamala and Walz. He is doing what a president should. Sitting down and talking to the media. Taking rough questions. They are arguing with him being total circle jerkers for your people. It is an embarrassment. You talk about ever taking a stand. Will you ever require anything of your president? Will they ever have to do at least the minimum. wtf. You guys just say be lazy. We don’t care.

Tell me I am wrong. What has she done. What has Walz done other than desert his unit. Get a dui and claim he is deaf. Joyous and weird. That is the strategy. And trump is unhinged.

I have an idea will. How bout tell us how you are going to fix what you broke. How bout you tell us anything other than what trump will and won’t do. What will you do and how? And will you admit you are part of a clusterf of all clusterf admins.

Trump is a troll. Your posts prove he is in your head. He owns you. That is for sure. Yikes.

Gun loving Republican who loves George Soros. Yep. That tracks.

Last edited:
I'm gonna say the actual lie told by someone who should have known better when facts have been presented over and over to him vs. a person who looks like they "jumped the gun" and believed the story from a person, who turned out to be a liar.

Now- if she had kept saying it was real and not a hoax, then maybe I could see this point.
This has been debunked even by snopes, I will ask you again which one is more dangerous? LOL, jumped the gun and called something a lynching, you are the perfect lib voter.

• Love

I don't think he's necessarily delusional. I think it's just as likely he lies with a straight face to energize his base of true believers and that his goals to achieve power justify his methods in his mind. He thrives on being Donald Trump and having the world at his feet to the American President is the most powerful office in the world. He's always been a narcissist ass that doesn't listen to anyone. You bruise his ego and he goes off the rails to crush anybody that insults him or doesn't do what he wants. That's why nobody can work with him. He's a dictator at heart.

I don't think he gives two rips in the least what anybody thinks and at the end of the day he'll be the loudest guy in the room. Unfortunately for him, he can't win with just his base and needs to attract the segment of the Republican party that has to hold their nose and vote for him regardless along with the independent swing voters. He kind of had that with Biden on the ticket but Kamala is now anybody but Biden/Trump until such time as she has to come out of the bubble and ad lib in front of the press. She hasn't been vetted by fire. We'll see what happens in Sept and Oct.

Me personally, I'm not voting for either one.

This has been debunked even by snopes, I will ask you again which one is more dangerous? LOL, jumped the gun and called something a lynching, you are the perfect lib voter.

This is such a dangerous lie. She is completely unhinged. WHO goes around calling someone a racist when this has been debunked by anyone and everyone. Who cares if it is true. Least we all forget, Biden decided to run because of this false pretense. And we are so much better for it.

This is such a dangerous lie. She is completely unhinged. WHO goes around calling someone a racist when this has been debunked by anyone and everyone. Who cares if it is true. Least we all forget, Biden decided to run because of this false pretense. And we are so much better for it.
I agree that I don't think Trump was calling white supremacists very fine people. But it's a case of him talking about something without fully knowing what he's talking about. I think Trump thought the rally was just right wingers protesting the removal of Confederate statues, but the rally was absolutely planned by white supremacists. It was a white supremacist rally. Did non white supremacists show up to march with white supremacists? Why did they do that? Were they confused as well?

The biggest problem here is Trump can't say I was wrong. Can't say I wasn't fully informed. Can't say I didn't understand this was a white supremacist rally as I thought it was just some people who didn't want their statues removed. This is what any normal president would do. Not Trump.

• Haha
I agree that I don't think Trump was calling white supremacists very fine people. But it's a case of him talking about something without fully knowing what he's talking about. I think Trump thought the rally was just right wingers protesting the removal of Confederate statues, but the rally was absolutely planned by white supremacists. It was a white supremacist rally. Did non white supremacists show up to march with white supremacists? Why did they do that? Were they confused as well?

The biggest problem here is Trump can't say I was wrong. Can't say I wasn't fully informed. Can't say I didn't understand this was a white supremacist rally as I thought it was just some people who didn't want their statues removed. This is what any normal president would do. Not Trump.
He didn't exactly help himself by choosing to champion the effort to stop the process of renaming military bases named after confederate generals. Why would he do that? Is it that important that we honor insurrectionists and force black soldiers to operate out of bases named for traitors who fought to preserve slavery? Just another really weird hill for Trump to die on and it leaves an opening for people to ask why.

And Braxton Bragg wasn't even one of the better confederate generals. In fact, he is generally considered one of the worst generals who fought on either side of the Civil War.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg and kckd

I don’t disagree with a lot of this. Your last paragraph is spot on. Here is the thing. He isn’t a politician. It was one of the first major scandal events he handled. He didn’t answer the question like a politician. He should have said something different. But part of his ego will not allow anyone to prep him. And for him to listen. Ever. This is what kills me about him. But also what the base loves about him. He will say anything. He isn’t and never will react presidentially.

If you watch the interview he disavows everything. This is what Jake tapper. Yes Jake tapper debunked for trump actually. He didn’t do that because he wanted to. Only because it was the truth. Tapper hates Trump too. This whole controversy was an incredible lie that hung around trumps neck for years. There is a black caucus meeting with Candace Owens out there where she answers this. And none of them would believe it. Three years later it gets debunked. The media coverage of him and Kamala is incredibly dangerous. She has answered nothing. Vance is doing gotcha interviews on each network. Would you ever find her on Fox. Hell no. That shouldn’t be the case. Trump did an hour by himself in May on cnn. This despite your hatred of him and Vance is really what a president should do. So they actually govern for the whole country. This is why it will never happen under Kamala. She will never be held accountable. Just like Joe.

I don’t disagree with a lot of this. Your last paragraph is spot on. Here is the thing. He isn’t a politician. It was one of the first major scandal events he handled. He didn’t answer the question like a politician. He should have said something different. But part of his ego will not allow anyone to prep him. And for him to listen. Ever. This is what kills me about him. But also what the base loves about him. He will say anything. He isn’t and never will react presidentially.

If you watch the interview he disavows everything. This is what Jake tapper. Yes Jake tapper debunked for trump actually. He didn’t do that because he wanted to. Only because it was the truth. Tapper hates Trump too. This whole controversy was an incredible lie that hung around trumps neck for years. There is a black caucus meeting with Candace Owens out there where she answers this. And none of them would believe it. Three years later it gets debunked. The media coverage of him and Kamala is incredibly dangerous. She has answered nothing. Vance is doing gotcha interviews on each network. Would you ever find her on Fox. Hell no. That shouldn’t be the case. Trump did an hour by himself in May on cnn. This despite your hatred of him and Vance is really what a president should do. So they actually govern for the whole country. This is why it will never happen under Kamala. She will never be held accountable. Just like Joe.
He is a politician. He's running for office. That's just no excuse. It's like someone running for District school superintendent and saying "Well, I'm not an educator."

Besides that, plenty of people every day say they did something wrong. None of them are politicians. Are you a politician? Do you admit when you make mistakes? Politicians don't publicly go through the process of admitting their mistakes because they are politicians. They do it because normal people make mistakes and apologize when they make them. Most of us do that.

She did do that.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
She did do that.
This was much closer to truth than a hundred things Trump has said to cause people to go into an uproar. And that's even if you exclude his biggest lie. You know, the one about the 2020 election that's he's still out there saying.

• Haha
Reactions: litedawg1968
This was much closer to truth than a hundred things Trump has said to cause people to go into an uproar. And that's even if you exclude his biggest lie. You know, the one about the 2020 election that's he's still out there saying.
Did anyone mention Trump? Nope .

That being said , Trump could walk outside and say the sky is blue and CNN wouid break into a round table discussion about it. Rodney Madcow would start crying on air.

Did anyone mention Trump? Nope .

That being said , Trump could walk outside and say the sky is blue and CNN wouid break into a round table discussion about it. Rodney Madcow would start crying on air.
There's one case where you lie once or twice and then everything you say or do is called into question.

There's another where you lie so much, that people stop even caring that you do. And when you do it's not even news or people get tired of hearing it reported.

Any other candidate, it would be big news for a candidate to lie the way he is doing right now, but it's honestly just normal reporting because of who he is.

"She was turned in by a maintenance worker." That's an SNL line you might write in a comedy skit about Trump going off on Harris. But with Trump, reality and hyperbolic humor have no divergence.

Reactions: celticdawg
There's one case where you lie once or twice and then everything you say or do is called into question.

There's another where you lie so much, that people stop even caring that you do. And when you do it's not even news or people get tired of hearing it reported.

Any other candidate, it would be big news for a candidate to lie the way he is doing right now, but it's honestly just normal reporting because of who he is.

"She was turned in by a maintenance worker." That's an SNL line you might write in a comedy skit about Trump going off on Harris. But with Trump, reality and hyperbolic humor have no divergence.

“ Joe Biden is sharp as a tack , as a matter of fact he’s the best version ever!”

“ Joe Biden is sharp as a tack , as a matter of fact he’s the best version ever!”
Right. And they've been made fun of relentlessly for it. Been called out by their own even at the time.

No one can deny that at best right now the race is even with the current polling data showing Harris inching ahead. With this being a sprint and not a Marathon how does the Trump administration course correct?
This is the best she can do with the media on her side? Just a dead heat? LMAO
Hilarious how she’s trying to adopt Trump’s policies ..but the DEI queen refuses to have a press conference ….I wouldn’t either judging by her past cackling and word salad performances

This is the best she can do with the media on her side? Just a dead heat? LMAO
Hilarious how she’s trying to adopt Trump’s policies ..but the DEI queen refuses to have a press conference ….I wouldn’t either judging by her past cackling and word salad performances
Part of the media. Is Fox not media? They have the biggest 24 hour news audience. Is talk radio not media? Again, huge audience.

You nominated a candidate that's weak and had already lost. You didn't even make him work for it. Democrats had to do what they did with little time to prepare and needed to show unity instead of infighting just a few months before the election. You had four years to come up with something better than the loser of the 2020 election and you couldn't do it. I should say wouldn't do it.

He is a politician. He's running for office. That's just no excuse. It's like someone running for District school superintendent and saying "Well, I'm not an educator."

Besides that, plenty of people every day say they did something wrong. None of them are politicians. Are you a politician? Do you admit when you make mistakes? Politicians don't publicly go through the process of admitting their mistakes because they are politicians. They do it because normal people make mistakes and apologize when they make them. Most of us do that.
please sir point out where biden or harris have said, yes we screwed up the border or any of the other messes they have made
...... NO I can show you video of Kamala saying the Border IS Secure
You and will et al can't admit you suffer from tds and believe every lie told by the msm and have on numerous occasions repeated those lies as truth. Will is still all in on russia russia russia. LMBO

Your post lack credibility because they parrot the lies of the media

Part of the media. Is Fox not media? They have the biggest 24 hour news audience. Is talk radio not media? Again, huge audience.

You nominated a candidate that's weak and had already lost. You didn't even make him work for it. Democrats had to do what they did with little time to prepare and needed to show unity instead of infighting just a few months before the election. You had four years to come up with something better than the loser of the 2020 election and you couldn't do it. I should say wouldn't do it.
very democratic way those democrats went about it right???? ignore the votes because we are going to lose.... LOL protectors of democracy right???? LOL

Hypocrites????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT