ADVERTISEMENT

I'm betting there's more to the story about the two nimrods

RoyDawgMercer

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
who killed the jogger in Brunswick. The 2 weren't arrested immediately as a DA claimed conflict of interest. Then a dumbass DA in Waycross wrote THE worst statement ever for the killing being "self defense" or "justifiable." (THAT clown should be fired from any DA's office and disbarred for stupidity to boot.) So I ask: How is it these two were not immediately arrested back in Feb at least for manslaughter pending an investigation? Why did it take the release of that video plus the GBI arrest of these two when the local po-po had all the cause in the world to do same for 2 months? I smell a rat and Governor says GBI is tasked to go for the jugular. Should be a fun Summer.

Last edited:
who killed the jogger in Brunswick. The 2 weren't arrested immediately as a DA claimed conflict of interest. Then a dumbass DA in Albany wrote THE worst statement for the killing being "self defense" or "justifiable" ever. (THAT clown should be fired from any DA's office and disbarred for stupidity to boot.) So I ask: How is it these two were not immediately arrested back in Feb at least for manslaughter pending an investigation? Why did it take the release of that video plus the GBI arrest of these two when the local po-po had all the cause in the world to do same for 2 months? I smell a rat and Governor says GBI is tasked to go for the jugular. Should be a fun Summer.

anyone that thought that shooting was justified should not be allowed to carry a gun . Even the father knew his son screwed up. He said GD Travis on the 911 call . The DA of the county should be disbarred and removed from office . The DA of ware county should be disbarred.

I will never understand why blue falcon dude who record it all didn’t delete the video or someone didn’t tell him to . Maybe they did . There enough catfish to skin to make a plea deal with him to get him to roll on everyone .

I don’t know whether they should spend the rest of their life behind bars or not. That ain’t up to me . I do know this has become bigger than what they thought they could contain .

who killed the jogger in Brunswick. The 2 weren't arrested immediately as a DA claimed conflict of interest. Then a dumbass DA in Albany wrote THE worst statement for the killing being "self defense" or "justifiable" ever. (THAT clown should be fired from any DA's office and disbarred for stupidity to boot.) So I ask: How is it these two were not immediately arrested back in Feb at least for manslaughter pending an investigation? Why did it take the release of that video plus the GBI arrest of these two when the local po-po had all the cause in the world to do same for 2 months? I smell a rat and Governor says GBI is tasked to go for the jugular. Should be a fun Summer.

You're right - this in today's AJC -

Glynn County commissioners say DA blocked arrests after fatal shooting

“The police at the scene went to her, saying they were ready to arrest both of them. These were the police at the scene who had done the investigation,” Commissioner Allen Booker, who has spoken with Glynn County police, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “She shut them down to protect her friend McMichael.”

I'm not going to throw anybody under the bus right now but more than the 2 yahoos need to be investigated. Hopefully Kemp will unleash the GBI and POTUS will send some feds for a civil rights investigation. If it can be proven the DA was covering up instead of running a true investigation, firing won't be enough.

Reactions: Lumpdawg
I smell a rat and Governor says GBI is tasked to go for the jugular. Should be a fun Summer.

I will repeat what I was told by someone engaged with it all at a serious level, which is that McMichael, the father, "knows where the bodies are buried down there."

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
anyone that thought that shooting was justified should not be allowed to carry a gun . Even the father knew his son screwed up. He said GD Travis on the 911 call . The DA of the county should be disbarred and removed from office . The DA of ware county should be disbarred.

I will never understand why blue falcon dude who record it all didn’t delete the video or someone didn’t tell him to . Maybe they did . There enough catfish to skin to make a plea deal with him to get him to roll on everyone .

I don’t know whether they should spend the rest of their life behind bars or not. That ain’t up to me . I do know this has become bigger than what they thought they could contain .
Blue Falcon prolly saved the video as his Get Out Of Jail card in case of charges or a trial. He likely either knew or strongly suspected he'd get swept up too if there were real charges and wanted proof he wasn't involved in the actually killing. All he's guilty of right now is driving on the wrong side of the road and using a cell phone while driving but I'm confident the Federale's will want a word with him so he isn't Scott Free,

who killed the jogger in Brunswick. The 2 weren't arrested immediately as a DA claimed conflict of interest. Then a dumbass DA in Albany wrote THE worst statement ever for the killing being "self defense" or "justifiable." (THAT clown should be fired from any DA's office and disbarred for stupidity to boot.) So I ask: How is it these two were not immediately arrested back in Feb at least for manslaughter pending an investigation? Why did it take the release of that video plus the GBI arrest of these two when the local po-po had all the cause in the world to do same for 2 months? I smell a rat and Governor says GBI is tasked to go for the jugular. Should be a fun Summer.
When you said 2 nimrods I thought you meant Comey and Strzok.

When you said 2 nimrods I thought you meant Comey and Strzok.

giphy.gif

Blue Falcon prolly saved the video as his Get Out Of Jail card in case of charges or a trial. He likely either knew or strongly suspected he'd get swept up too if there were real charges and wanted proof he wasn't involved in the actually killing. All he's guilty of right now is driving on the wrong side of the road and using a cell phone while driving but I'm confident the Federale's will want a word with him so he isn't Scott Free,

I don’t think he will get off Scott free . He may get less than life or death but he looking at least ten years. He blue falcon everyone involved. His biggest worry should be whether the DOJ takes over and charge them all with a hate crime. I hope their social media decision are better than their deadly force decisions.

Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
I don’t think he will get off Scott free . He may get less than life or death but he looking at least ten years. He blue falcon everyone involved. His biggest worry should be whether the DOJ takes over and charge them all with a hate crime. I hope their social media decision are better than their deadly force decisions.
I think it's a lock the Feds are coming... just a matter of when ... especially if the GBI uncovers a pattern of behavior, actions, or something else damning in Brunswick. Also I would be extremely nervous if I was that Ware County DA. You never know what will happen when you start tugging on a ball of yarn.

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
I think it's a lock the Feds are coming... just a matter of when ... especially if the GBI uncovers a pattern of behavior, actions, or something else damning in Brunswick. Also I would be extremely nervous if I was that Ware County DA. You never know what will happen when you start tugging on a ball of yarn.

not just the ware county DA , if it’s true the Glynn county DA stopped officers from arresting them that day . Her butt is in serious trouble.

I don’t think these two idiots are the last arrest is what I’m saying. They arrested these two to keep the town from burning down.

who killed the jogger in Brunswick. The 2 weren't arrested immediately as a DA claimed conflict of interest. Then a dumbass DA in Albany wrote THE worst statement ever for the killing being "self defense" or "justifiable." (THAT clown should be fired from any DA's office and disbarred for stupidity to boot.) So I ask: How is it these two were not immediately arrested back in Feb at least for manslaughter pending an investigation? Why did it take the release of that video plus the GBI arrest of these two when the local po-po had all the cause in the world to do same for 2 months? I smell a rat and Governor says GBI is tasked to go for the jugular. Should be a fun Summer.

Albany ? Roy- Albany a long ways from Brunswick. Think you meant Waycross

not just the ware county DA , if it’s true the Glynn county DA stopped officers from arresting them that day . Her butt is in serious trouble.

I don’t think these two idiots are the last arrest is what I’m saying. They arrested these two to keep the town from burning down.
Riddle me this: If an investigating officer has probable cause to arrest a suspect at a crime scene, why is it necessary or normal to call a DA for prior permission to book? Can't recall ever hearing about this being done before or is this rural law enforcement at work.

who killed the jogger in Brunswick. The 2 weren't arrested immediately as a DA claimed conflict of interest. Then a dumbass DA in Waycross wrote THE worst statement ever for the killing being "self defense" or "justifiable." (THAT clown should be fired from any DA's office and disbarred for stupidity to boot.) So I ask: How is it these two were not immediately arrested back in Feb at least for manslaughter pending an investigation? Why did it take the release of that video plus the GBI arrest of these two when the local po-po had all the cause in the world to do same for 2 months? I smell a rat and Governor says GBI is tasked to go for the jugular. Should be a fun Summer.
@RoyDawgMercer Where are Gus and Woodrow when we need them? As Jake Spoon would say, justice was swift with those two

Riddle me this: If an investigating officer has probable cause to arrest a suspect at a crime scene, why is it necessary or normal to call a DA for prior permission to book? Can't recall ever hearing about this being done before or is this rural law enforcement at work.
You going to try and pin this on Trump too...you old feeble f-stick?

it’s not uncommon when deadly force is use or murder or death cause of another to involved the DA . The reason is , so they can make sure you as an officer or investigator don’t screw up the crime scene. There are certain things that has to be done and proper collection of evidence and repose log ( who was there and what time , officer badge number ) . When a officer finds evidence he or she is responsible of it regardless whether it’s from a murder or simple drug arrest . Then you have a chain of custody of evidence. DA makes dam sure the Dots are dotted and Ts are perfect. It’s a pain in the a$$ to process a murder scene or any scene that involved death .

the steps for most other crime is less demanding than a murder scene. There a lot to being a mall cop . It’s ok to Fock up a DUI arrest and someone gets off because you didn’t do a correct step . It’s not ok but they burn you less . But Fock up a murder case well you might as well turn your gear in .

what I think should have happen but not really wrong because clearly the patrol units were trying to do right But because one was a retired officer the GBI should have been notified right then . If I were to shoot someone even though I’m retired the ABi would be involved. It takes or suppose to take relationships and feelings of favoritism out .

That about it in a nutshell .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
it’s not uncommon when deadly force is use or murder or death cause of another to involved the DA . The reason is , so they can make sure you as an officer or investigator don’t screw up the crime scene. There are certain things that has to be done and proper collection of evidence and repose log ( who was there and what time , officer badge number ) . When a officer finds evidence he or she is responsible of it regardless whether it’s from a murder or simple drug arrest . Then you have a chain of custody of evidence. DA makes dam sure the Dots are dotted and Ts are perfect. It’s a pain in the a$$ to process a murder scene or any scene that involved death .

the steps for most other crime is less demanding than a murder scene. There a lot to being a mall cop . It’s ok to Fock up a DUI arrest and someone gets off because you didn’t do a correct step . It’s not ok but they burn you less . But Fock up a murder case well you might as well turn your gear in .

what I think should have happen but not really wrong because clearly the patrol units were trying to do right But because one was a retired officer the GBI should have been notified right then . If I were to shoot someone even though I’m retired the ABi would be involved. It takes or suppose to take relationships and feelings of favoritism out .

That about it in a nutshell .
Great reply! Do you think the DA and /or police knew about that phone video before it was released by the blue falcon's attorney? I'm thinking the filmer took the precaution of seeking out legal assistance beforehand. I damn sure would have too! Things are just not right about this whole thing.
You going to try and pin this on Trump too...you old feeble f-stick?
Such an intelligent post. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Great reply! Do you think the DA and /or police knew about that phone video before it was released by the blue falcon's attorney? I'm thinking the filmer took the precaution of seeking out legal assistance beforehand. I damn sure would have too! Things are just not right about this whole thing.

Such an intelligent post. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I said in another thread I would like to know who filmed this. There a lot of creeps in the world but the way it appeared to start , did not make sense . My guess is blue falcon filmed it to help the idiot boys defense on self defense.

I would think officers at the scene would have known but also believe Travis dad already knew his son Fock up , so I don’t know if he had enough time or thought to tell blue falcon not to show the video . There was enough, there for officers to already want to make the arrest . I don’t know if that video was part of that or statements made was part of it . I believe it became obvious to officers this wasn’t a justified shooting .

the DA’s from what I see need to be brought in and questioned at the very least (dragging their feet is an under statement)...let this thing be investigated thoroughly and tried in the courts, but as an opinion,I see a guilty verdict(s) coming.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg

Good ole boy system pure & simple.

Had the video not surfaced it would have remained covered up.

Wasn’t there, don’t know exactly what occurred, but just based on the video alone arrests & real investigations should have occurred to sort it out

the DA’s from what I see need to be brought in and questioned at the very least (dragging their feet is an under statement)...let this thing be investigated thoroughly and tried in the courts, but as an opinion,I see a guilty verdict(s) coming.

I think the local DA did a double back . She stopped the arrest at the scene according to reports . Then she washed her hands of it and sent to another DA . That wrote a letter stating it was justified. The DA in ware county. He muddy the water .

You and I can see that it wasn’t justified BUT in a legal situation and documented that muds up the water . Now there clean up.

when I talked about why was the DA called in the first place I have more of a better answer . When a DA puts the case on before a jury , they don’t want to get embarrassed by the defense . That will be taking a wrecking ball to their well built case .

when I was at the academy I remember the DA coming in and teaching legal aspects. She said they don’t ever want to have a Mark Firman moment . Where the DA were surprise and embarrassed. Ever since then the DA wants to be a partner and assistant.

As I said you can Fock up a DUI case and not having to stand tall on the chief carpet BUT you Fock up a murder case you will be .

that letter is problematic. It gives the defensive movement of the wrecking ball. That why I believe he better be sweating his cheeks off . Because they are going to be looking hard to see if anything at all that was done wrong and against the law . That would stop the wrecking ball, I’m not he did do anything illegal because I don’t know the connection between everyone . If there is look out .

Wasn’t there, don’t know exactly what occurred, but just based on the video alone arrests & real investigations should have occurred to sort it out
This may go deeper and more serious than just a GOB network or incompetence by the DA. Nobody has even hinted at any reason not to at least arrest the two immediately pending an investigation plus grand jury presentment. It’s odorous.

This may go deeper and more serious than just a GOB network or incompetence by the DA. Nobody has even hinted at any reason not to at least arrest the two immediately pending an investigation plus grand jury presentment. It’s odorous.

At very least conflict of interest should have led to gbi involvement right away.

Is what it is, could end up with fed involvement if conspiracy to cover up becomes more evident

Who held the video so long? It seems after a week or so when it became apparent the authorities were sitting on this, someone could have taken it to WSB or some other outlet.

Reactions: brimur
Who held the video so long? It seems after a week or so when it became apparent the authorities were sitting on this, someone could have taken it to WSB or some other outlet.

Tommy from what I seen a friend of the other idiots . I call the guy that recording the incident the blue falcon. Do you know what the term blue falcon means ? It’s a buddy Fock . He buddy Fock all that tried to sweep it under the rug .

Tommy from what I seen a friend of the other idiots . I call the guy that recording the incident the blue falcon. Do you know what the term blue falcon means ? It’s a buddy Fock . He buddy Fock all that tried to sweep it under the rug .
Yeah, I do Willie. Assuming the video isn’t doctored, it appears the DA has a serious problem. But given our ubiquitous social media, I’m still questioning who sat on this video for so long?

Yeah, I do Willie. Assuming the video isn’t doctored, it appears the DA has a serious problem. But given our ubiquitous social media, I’m still questioning who sat on this video for so long?

Tommy blue falcon lawyer released it to a radio station from what I seen reported . Radio station apparently has listeners and it started gaining traction after they ( radio station) shared the video to social media.

Then Tommy we have arrived where we are and continue to travel , Tommy blue falcon lawyer is either sitting on a madlock style information or he just sailed his client down the river . Because i wouldn’t be at all shock blue falcon gets arrested.

Too many people backs against the wall not to hit the grand slam and say while justice was delayed justice is working to be served . They are the hang curve ball hitters dream of when the bases are loaded and you as the batter the winning run . Basically what I’m saying their a$$ is in the toaster and it may get burned . The hitter becomes the hero that saved the county , the town from burning and having massive race relations problem at the likes no one has seen . Did I put it in the way you can understand Tommy ?

Tommy blue falcon lawyer released it to a radio station from what I seen reported . Radio station apparently has listeners and it started gaining traction after they ( radio station) shared the video to social media.

Then Tommy we have arrived where we are and continue to travel , Tommy blue falcon lawyer is either sitting on a madlock style information or he just sailed his client down the river . Because i wouldn’t be at all shock blue falcon gets arrested.

Too many people backs against the wall not to hit the grand slam and say while justice was delayed justice is working to be served . They are the hang curve ball hitters dream of when the bases are loaded and you as the batter the winning run . Basically what I’m saying their a$$ is in the toaster and it may get burned . The hitter becomes the hero that saved the county , the town from burning and having massive race relations problem at the likes no one has seen . Did I put it in the way you can understand Tommy ?
Yes suh massuh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT