ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine how much more passionate Kamala would be if she had actually won the nomination.

You keep bringing up approval ratings when the only president who had a worse approval rating at the end of their term was Nixon, and Trump only beat him by a few points. Is that your argument?

The approval rating that matters is the one conducted November 5th. Trump is going to need a lot more than promising a loser like RFK a cabinet position in trade for his endorsement to make that one work out in his favor.
Yes and that is spin. Done the day after 1-6. Like every thing you post these days. Don’t even try to be accurate. During his term he was still better than Biden. Biden had the worst for a first term president ever. Kamala simply had the worst ever for a vp.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Yes and that is spin. Done the day after 1-6. Like every thing you post these days. Don’t even try to be accurate. During his term he was still better than Biden. Biden had the worst for a first term president ever. Kamala simply had the worst ever for a vp.
That’s right. We are pretending the last year of Trump’s term didn’t happen, or if it did it didn’t matter. Magical thinking.

As I said, the only poll that matters closes on 11/5.

That’s right. We are pretending the last year of Trump’s term didn’t happen, or if it did it didn’t matter. Magical thinking.

As I said, the only poll that matters closes on 11/5.
The last day of his term will. Done the day after an event hung around his neck. His approval rating has certainly changed since then. And he wasn’t in office. Why is that? Because no one will ever say things were better under Biden than Trump. Not without an agenda. It is how he is still the nominee unfortunately. Biden sucked so bad that he couldn’t put him out to pasture. Even during covid his approval rating was higher than Kamala and Biden.

Agreed about 11-5. Got to run down to support that independent thinker you have running.

The last day of his term will. Done the day after an event hung around his neck. His approval rating has certainly changed since then. And he wasn’t in office. Why is that? Because no one will ever say things were better under Biden than Trump. Not without an agenda. It is how he is still the nominee unfortunately. Biden sucked so bad that he couldn’t put him out to pasture. Even during covid his approval rating was higher than Kamala and Biden.

Agreed about 11-5. Got to run down to support that independent thinker you have running.
You talk about J6 like it was some unfortunate occurrence that happened to Trump. I guess that’s one way to look at it.

And sure, polling changes, just as it has for Harris. If you had to bet the mortgage right now, would you still bet on Trump to win?

You talk about J6 like it was some unfortunate occurrence that happened to Trump. I guess that’s one way to look at it.

And sure, polling changes, just as it has for Harris. If you had to bet the mortgage right now, would you still bet on Trump to win?
Depends on how you look at it. You guys treat it like he beat up cops and opened the capital doors for them to run in. I think it was a protest that turned into a mob mentality. People were so frustrated with the summer of love, they didn’t hold their water at all. If planned, weapons would have been prevalent and not left in cars. I think had the national guard been called like Nancy said, (she is recorded now. Hard to deny) and was offered none of that happens. Or if any of them had half a brain it could have been prevented. One gunshot stopped the whole thing. It is a terrible day in our history. I think it may be the worst day ever for modern pubs.

That being said, he told them to go protest but he never said be violent. It has been quoted so many times that he said we love our people in blue. Be respectful. He also tweeted and it was taken down an hour after it got started. All of that has been twisted. What wasn’t twisted is he told them to go to the capital. So he surely deserves some blame imo. But it is overdone. And been played on a msm loop and mentioned by you 79000 times since then. Can we give it a rest. All I am saying.

Last edited:
I don’t know and I don’t care. And I don’t believe you care either. There is literally nothing she will say or do to win over you and people like you, so I doubt her team is spending time thinking about it.

Ride or die with Trump. That’s established.

Maybe she will decide to start engaging with the press more after she’s in the WH.
She's probably already looking over her shoulder and wondering how long after she gets elected will she get the Joe treatment.

She's probably already looking over her shoulder and wondering how long after she gets elected will she get the Joe treatment.
They were already surrounding her in 2023. She was toast. Biden stuck up for her. Wonder how he feels about that now.

Depends on how you look at it. You guys treat it like he beat up cops and opened the capital doors for them to run in. I think it was a protest that turned into a mob mentality. People were so frustrated with the summer of love, they didn’t hold their water at all. If planned, weapons would have been prevalent and not left in cars. I think had the national guard been called like Nancy said, (she is recorded now. Hard to deny) and was offered none of that happens. Or if any of them had half a brain it could have been prevented. One gunshot stopped the whole thing. It is a terrible day in our history. I think it may be the worst day ever for modern pubs.

That being said, he told them to go protest but he never said be violent. It has been quoted so many times that he said we love our people in blue. Be respectful. He also tweeted and it was taken down an hour after it got started. All of that has been twisted. What wasn’t twisted is he told them to go to the capital. So he surely deserves some blame imo. But it is overdone. And been played on a msm loop and mentioned by you 79000 times since then. Can we give it a rest. All I am saying.
I’m still curious regarding who you currently think is more likely to win in November.

I’m still curious regarding who you currently think is more likely to win in November.
Right now I am very worried. Really worried. I do believe it could go either way. Things have really changed so much. The last two months trump was a shoe in to win after the assassination attempt. Then after the debate Trump was assured to win. At first Kamala was pretty far behind. Now the mo has pulled her even to ahead in most polls. All of the honeymoon stuff is over now. The next month and a half are huge. If I made the call today it would be Kamala. God help us.

Reactions: willdup
Putting down the gloves for a minute. How in the hell can you be ok again with another president who doesn’t answer questions ever. You can no longer say it is preparation she was missing, or she doesn’t have time. This is a real thing. The media will cover for her for four years. Trump is a lot of things. But he will literally sit down with anyone. This isn’t about him. How can you want to hire anyone who is afraid to answer the simple question how?

This is the most basic function of a president. To answer to the American people to explain what they are doing and why. Will, what is going to happen to her at the 100’s of meetings overseas and here, when she has to give her own opinion.
She will certainly answer hundreds of questions like this over the next few weeks.

Reactions: zingerdawg
She will certainly answer hundreds of questions like this over the next few weeks.
That will be trump’s chance. And it isn’t just about not answering the questions well. She has never been a likeable candidate either.

Reactions: brimur
She will fix everything on day 1 ……….thousand 4 hundred sixty one of her days in office. Just you wait. 😂

The excitement of her as a “new candidate “ is very interesting. Good social experiment really
She is not even aware of what the problems are. All she really knows how to do is cackle!

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT