ADVERTISEMENT

In regard to “no evidence against Joe”…..

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sup...-case-building-will-he-quit-presidential-race.
This is from a Fox editorial by Greg Jarrett which I believe would be beneficial to Biden defenders to read: “Democrats and their media allies keep insisting that there is "no evidence of Joe Biden’s involvement" in his son’s scams. They misunderstand what evidence is.
Facts and information constitute evidence. Period. They are often documentary and testimonial – direct and/or circumstantial. Whether those facts eventually rise to the level of criminality is a matter of proof. But they are still "evidence," regardless of how hard Biden’s apologists try to refute it.

For the mainstream media to deny that volumes of incriminating evidence exist in the ongoing Biden probe is to engage in willful blindness. Or blatant lies.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sup...-case-building-will-he-quit-presidential-race.
This is from a Fox editorial by Greg Jarrett which I believe would be beneficial to Biden defenders to read: “Democrats and their media allies keep insisting that there is "no evidence of Joe Biden’s involvement" in his son’s scams. They misunderstand what evidence is.
Facts and information constitute evidence. Period. They are often documentary and testimonial – direct and/or circumstantial. Whether those facts eventually rise to the level of criminality is a matter of proof. But they are still "evidence," regardless of how hard Biden’s apologists try to refute it.

For the mainstream media to deny that volumes of incriminating evidence exist in the ongoing Biden probe is to engage in willful blindness. Or blatant lies.
This is what I argue all the time. It is naive or just plain refusal to see what is happening. The smoking gun isn’t likely to be there. If it is more time is required to go thru the accounts. His lies are enough. He lied in the debates. He has had to backtrack several times on this. He was broke in 2008. By the end of his term, well, the family was super flush.

Jack smith got a dirt nap ruling for him yesterday too. Even katanje voted him down. His case is basically sunk. And his was the strongest one. It is just one trainwreck after another from democrats right now.

For the mainstream media to deny that volumes of incriminating evidence exist in the ongoing Biden probe is to engage in willful blindness. Or blatant lies

along with them being stupid, the 2 reasons you gave are dead on…probably a combination, but I’m going with “blatant lies”

If it takes a lie they’re all in…and have to say they’re very experienced at it.
I think it’s lies too. You’d have to be unbelievably dense to not know Biden has sold out the country.

volumes of incriminating evidence exist
Ok, then where is it? Caveat: I am not a big Biden fan or apologist. Fox News talking heads don't count because it's not actually "news," it's a right wing propaganda network. R's have been asked to provide evidence warranting Biden's impeachment and they themselves have admitted the impeachment is a sham. Happy to provide actual sources.

This is nothing more than a charade to try to put Biden on the same level of criminality as Trump (to distract from the fact that Trump is indeed a criminal) and to make the impeachment process meaningless by doing it to Biden just because it happened to Trump (twice!), except he actually did commit impeachable offenses. But the MAGA cult would never think Dear Leader has done anything wrong.

Ok, then where is it? Caveat: I am not a big Biden fan or apologist. Fox News talking heads don't count because it's not actually "news," it's a right wing propaganda network. R's have been asked to provide evidence warranting Biden's impeachment and they themselves have admitted the impeachment is a sham. Happy to provide actual sources.

This is nothing more than a charade to try to put Biden on the same level of criminality as Trump (to distract from the fact that Trump is indeed a criminal) and to make the impeachment process meaningless by doing it to Biden just because it happened to Trump (twice!), except he actually did commit impeachable offenses. But the MAGA cult would never think Dear Leader has done anything wrong.
Idiotic, misinformed, uninformed post, Comrade.

I have a question. What do you watch that isn’t slanted. I agree Fox is slanted. Is there anyone else reporting the idiocy from the White House daily. The msm is beyond slanted. You have liberals lining up saying the same thing across 20 news channels. And it isn’t slanted. They even use the same words. SMH.

You say you aren’t a fan of Joe’s . Of course not. I am not a fan of Trump, but you don’t think these two are on similar levels? The same man who was booted from an election in 1988 for plagiarizing. The same election trump donated to Jesse’s run ironically. Joe Biden is a 50 year politician, who was nearly bankrupt when Obama needed to balance his ticket with at the time the most neutral, and Lilly white guy he could find. Now he is left of left. He doesn’t even know who he is or what he believes.

50 year politician=evil. Biden is a bigot. He is weird with kids. This is the one thing I will put down here. If this doesn’t put him on trumps level or below it, I have nothing for you.

ktw86y6iph641.gif

Please. Defend this. The kid has come out recently and said yes, this happened.

So I ask you to provide evidence and this is all you can reply? Good stuff, smooth brained comrade.
He lied about having contact with them. That is enough for me. Did this several times. He backtracked out of it. Don’t truly believe they paid hunter and joe’s brother millions of dollars for nothing. They brought no skill helpful to these foreign companies to the table. That money was paid. It is a fact. You want to choose to believe they created shell corps because this was all on the up and up. Fine. Or you want to believe, the cryptic emails he created using fake names and such were also on the up and up.

I have a question. What do you watch that isn’t slanted. I agree Fox is slanted. Is there anyone else reporting the idiocy from the White House daily. The msm is beyond slanted. You have liberals lining up saying the same thing across 20 news channels. And it isn’t slanted. They even use the same words. SMH.

You say you aren’t a fan of Joe’s . Of course not. I am not a fan of Trump, but you don’t think these two are on similar levels? The same man who was booted from an election in 1988 for plagiarizing. The same election trump donated to Jesse’s run ironically. Joe Biden is a 50 year politician, who was nearly bankrupt when Obama needed to balance his ticket with at the time the most neutral, and Lilly white guy he could find. Now he is left of left. He doesn’t even know who he is or what he believes.

50 year politician=evil. Biden is a bigot. He is weird with kids. This is the one thing I will put down here. If this doesn’t put him on trumps level or below it, I have nothing for you.

CBS news.. they are the most balanced news org out there. Agree with you that it's hard to get real, unbiased info. But as for Fox.... jeez, Murdock and Roger had a goal in mind in 2015.. put Trump in the White House. That's been documented and shown over and over. I cannot trust anything they say.

ktw86y6iph641.gif

Please. Defend this. The kid has come out recently and said yes, this happened.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
The googles is your friend. Maybe start with Tony Bobulinski. His statements certainly are evidence.
Bobulinski is a problematic witness whose testimony is refuted by other individuals and written communications.

Overall, I do agree that evidence and proof are two different things, and there is clearly some problematic evidence regarding Joe and Hunter. The problem is there isn’t anything even close to enough to build a prosecution around. I’ll add, given Hunter was a crack addict deep in addiction for much of the time period in question and managed to leave his laptop with someone who got it into Rudy’s hands four years ago, the fact that they haven’t found a single piece of proof of Joe’s guilt of anything, much less guilt in running an international bribery scheme spanning multiple years and countries, is very difficult for republicans to explain.

Bobulinski is a problematic witness whose testimony is refuted by other individuals and written communications.

Overall, I do agree that evidence and proof are two different things, and there is clearly some problematic evidence regarding Joe and Hunter. The problem is there isn’t anything even close to enough to build a prosecution around. I’ll add, given Hunter was a crack addict deep in addiction for much of the time period in question and managed to leave his laptop with someone who got it into Rudy’s hands four years ago, the fact that they haven’t found a single piece of proof of Joe’s guilt of anything, much less guilt in running an international bribery scheme spanning multiple years and countries, is very difficult for republicans to explain.
So, now you shift to the crack addict defense. Nice.

Same old ignorant Dem propaganda reply. It never stops

Bobulinski is problematic because Hunter claims he lied

So, now you shift to the crack addict defense. Nice.
No I'm not. Try and follow the logic. One of the two key characters in this international scheme is an irredeemable crack head. In fact, he’s such an addict that he leaves his laptop at a shop that manages to get it in the hands of the political team of his father’s opponent for President (still a mighty weird coincidence, but what ever).

They have had his laptop for four years, and bank and other records for many months. But the crackhead didn’t leave a single piece of proof of his father’s guilt? Not one email, not one text, no sloppy bank transaction, nothing? How is that even possible? Where is the proof? Joe is supposed to be soft in the head and his son is a crack head, but they covered their tracks, providing benefits to international players, moving tens of millions in ill gotten earnings around and they leave no trail to Joe at all? If so, they are both certified geniuses, which I doubt is the case.

Just because you liberals have no idea what the evidence is I’m not doing your research for you. Do it yourself.
Here’s the deal - you started this thread claiming there’s a mountain of crystal clear evidence of Joe’s wrongdoing, I say a fox news opinion panel doesn’t count, you admit Fox is slanted, I ask for something more credible, you shift the topic and don’t answer my question. When you say there is so much evidence then the burden of proof is on you.

I don’t watch mainstream news. I try to stay as non biased as possible with Reuters, Axios, The Hill, etc (check the media bias chart). I don’t watch MSNBC or CNN.

I’m not here to say Hunter hasn’t done anything wrong; if he committed crimes then he should be punished for them just like anyone else should.

I’m only here asking for the “evidence” that Joe is directly involved in Hunter’s misconduct and that this is somehow an impeachable offense. Still have not had my question answered.

Last edited:
No I'm not. Try and follow the logic. One of the two key characters in this international scheme is an irredeemable crack head. In fact, he’s such an addict that he leaves his laptop at a shop that manages to get it in the hands of the political team of his father’s opponent for President (still a mighty weird coincidence, but what ever).

They have had his laptop for four years, and bank and other records for many months. But the crackhead didn’t leave a single piece of proof of his father’s guilt? Not one email, not one text, no sloppy bank transaction, nothing? How is that even possible? Where is the proof? Joe is supposed to be soft in the head and his son is a crack head, but they covered their tracks, providing benefits to international players, moving tens of millions in ill gotten earnings around and they leave no trail to Joe at all? If so, they are both certified geniuses, which I doubt is the case.
get your logic out of here. We’re both just a couple of brain dead liberal sheep!

Do you actually believe this? Joe didn’t create this when he was soft in the head. Quite sure they had someone create all those shell companies. So now They are just a crackhead and a soft brained vp. (Are you now admitting you voted for a vege)They had help. (Don’t forget his brother and other family members)

Fact. Millions were paid. Fact. to a bunch of shell companies. They aren’t certified geniuses. They had help. Joe strong armed a banker into giving hunter a 1 million dollar loan for hooker and blow. You think he didn’t have someone capable. We have since learned his campaign manager got 50 cia agents to lie for him. Even with a soft brain there are people protecting and helping him. This started happening quite a while ago.

Quite sure Hillary didn’t know how to wipe her servers. How did this magically happen will? Smfh

Easy common sense logic. Joe was tired of being broke. Down to his last 30 grand in 2008. He decided to get rich off the system. And he did it quickly. Even with a crackhead for a son stealing money. He is still crazy wealthy. While being a public servant.

Last edited:
Do you actually believe this? Joe didn’t create this when he was soft in the head. Quite sure they had someone create all those shell companies. So now They are just a crackhead and a now soft brained vp. They had help.

Fact. Millions were paid. Fact. to a bunch of shell companies. They aren’t certified geniuses. They had help. Joe strong armed a banker into giving hunter a 1 million dollar loan for hooker and blow. You think he didn’t have someone capable. We have since learned his campaign manager got 50 cia agents to lie for him. Even with a soft brain there are people protecting and helping him. This started happening quite a while ago.

Quite sure Hillary didn’t know how to wipe her servers. How did this magically happen will? Smfh
And the smoking gun is a $4200 car loan repayment? Come on. They can’t even point to a single asset that Joe owns that can’t be explained by the income documented in his tax returns. Nothing. Why can’t they find the proof?

And do you really want to do a compare and contrast of the handling of government documents between Hills and Donald? That feels like a loser to me, but go for it.

And the smoking gun is a $4200 car loan repayment? Come on. They can’t even point to a single asset that Joe owns that can’t be explained by the income documented in his tax returns. Nothing. Why can’t they find the proof?

And do you really want to do a compare and contrast of the handling of government documents between Hills and Donald? That feels like a loser to me, but go for it.
They may never find a smoking gun. He has people helping him efficient enough to get a cia agents to lie for him. It is ridiculous to think he didn’t have help. It is the money for no reason. Companies like this don’t pay millions for nothing. It doesn’t require proof. There is a mountain of circumstantial evidence. Why the shell companies? If everything was ok.

You want to compare him and Donald. Sure. 40’years he had top secret docs. And had no idea. He admitted that to the world. He wasn’t even supposed to have them. Oh by the way. He is such an idiot now they don’t let him have top secret docs anymore. They didn’t find any from his tenure as president. Only as a senator and vp. Trump for sure shared some info. But top secret docs were left in a corvette for Christ sakes.

Then all the lies about the contact.

SMH the only people that believe your propaganda are other uninformed useful you know whats just like you.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Sure, and I have some cheap ocean front property for you on my North Dekota ranch. SMH you will believe any lie the dims and media tell you. At this point I am really sorry for you but have to stay on you because you repeat all that crap,.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
They may never find a smoking gun. He has people helping him efficient enough to get a cia agents to lie for him. It is ridiculous to think he didn’t have help. It is the money for no reason. Companies like this don’t pay millions for nothing. It doesn’t require proof. There is a mountain of circumstantial evidence. Why the shell companies? If everything was ok.

You want to compare him and Donald. Sure. 40’years he had top secret docs. And had no idea. He admitted that to the world. He wasn’t even supposed to have them. Oh by the way. He is such an idiot now they don’t let him have top secret docs anymore. They didn’t find any from his tenure as president. Only as a senator and vp. Trump for sure shared some info. But top secret docs were left in a corvette for Christ sakes.

Then all the lies about the contact.
And Donald knowingly loaded up box after box of classified documents and had them delivered to his club in FL, was asked to return them and lied, and then did the same thing a few more times including moving the docs to secure locations such as a bathroom and a stage to try and hide them from the Feds, before they finally had to raid his ass to get them back.

I wonder why he would risk a potential jail term instead of just returning the documents after three requests. It will be interesting to find out the answer.

Do you libs actually believe that a family that has multiple offshore shell companies, bank accounts, etc., has accepted money from many foreign countries, oligarchs, the ccp, etc etc etc, wouldn't have money stashed away somewhere for ol sleepy Joe whose name they used to collect said millions? LOL I wish you had been my parents when I was a wild teenager..... LMBO I know you know better, its just the lie yall have to keep going to cover for your demented perverted child molester president.

And Donald knowingly loaded up box after box of classified documents and had them delivered to his club in FL, was asked to return them and lied, and then did the same thing a few more times including moving the docs to secure locations such as a bathroom and a stage to try and hide them from the Feds, before they finally had to raid his ass to get them back.

I wonder why he would risk a potential jail term instead of just returning the documents after three requests. It will be interesting to find out the answer.
That is the case they have him on. Did you check today. The Supreme Court ruled against the idiot Jack smith. Even katanje gave him the middle finger. WOW! Who (Jack smith)by the way could be in some serious shit after the election. No authority possibly to be doing what he is doing. There is an argument.

The Supreme Court said we will take our time with this. Meaning his case will not make it to court till after the election most likely. No way in hell it doesn’t get overturned or allowed on the docket in August during campaign season. Talk about election interference. I told you. He did it to himself.

I don’t know what is worse. Being an idiot and sharing docs. Not turning them over when you should have the chance. Or not having a clue that you have nuclear and other top secret docs all over your home and office. Going on tv to talk about how stupid your opponent is for not complying. And being appalled he even had them. This is a real bad topic for you. No good news here.

The one real case. I told you you had trump right here. But Jack smith stepped in. Put out over 1 million documents and screwed himself. Don’t act like I didn’t warn you.

Last edited:

Sir, this has been covered before, more than once...

1. Trump was POTUS. There is at least a legal argument for him keeping everything. In fact, a fPOTUS is given very broad powers to decide what to keep. A court may disagree & force the return. But, it's a starting point.
2. The National Archive has no legal power to force the return of anything nor is there any criminal statute for not abiding by their requests. Just like every other previous disagreement w/ fPOTUS's keeping what the archive wanted...it's decided by a court w/o absolutely zero criminal charge being levied.
3. Every single classified document that Biden had from his Senate or VPOTUS time was criminally negligent, at best. There is zero reason for any of those documents to be removed from a SCIF & stored in a private residence for decades. Simply removing them was a criminal act. It may not be prosecuted for whatever reason (e.g. Pence), but it is absolutely the reason every non-POTUS document was returned quickly.

Comparing the two is either ignorant (which you are not) or an attempt to deflect from the issue. Like it or not, Trump has a legal argument for everything he had. He may have broken the law at some point, but he is allowed to argue that in court...which DOJ did not allow to happen, for their own reasons.

Sir, this has been covered before, more than once...

1. Trump was POTUS. There is at least a legal argument for him keeping everything. In fact, a fPOTUS is given very broad powers to decide what to keep. A court may disagree & force the return. But, it's a starting point.
2. The National Archive has no legal power to force the return of anything nor is there any criminal statute for not abiding by their requests. Just like every other previous disagreement w/ fPOTUS's keeping what the archive wanted...it's decided by a court w/o absolutely zero criminal charge being levied.
3. Every single classified document that Biden had from his Senate or VPOTUS time was criminally negligent, at best. There is zero reason for any of those documents to be removed from a SCIF & stored in a private residence for decades. Simply removing them was a criminal act. It may not be prosecuted for whatever reason (e.g. Pence), but it is absolutely the reason every non-POTUS document was returned quickly.

Comparing the two is either ignorant (which you are not) or an attempt to deflect from the issue. Like it or not, Trump has a legal argument for everything he had. He may have broken the law at some point, but he is allowed to argue that in court...which DOJ did not allow to happen, for their own reasons.
If Trump had a legal argument regarding retention of the documents, why did he lie repeatedly that he had returned them all, including having one of his lawyers sign an affidavit, and then have them moved in an attempt to hide them?

Go to court and make your argument.

If Trump had a legal argument regarding retention of the documents, why did he lie repeatedly that he had returned them all, including having one of his lawyers sign an affidavit, and then have them moved in an attempt to hide them?

Go to court and make your argument.
Honestly. I think he didn’t want to return them. He also probably felt like he had the right to keep them as other presidents have. His ego imo was big enough to thumb his nose at the very people who admitted to being over zealous in pursuing him. It is in lockstep with who he is. He isn’t selling secrets. He just wants to brag. Now an issue that could have been much more easily resolved has cost the tax payers millions. And likely will turn out to be nothing.

Last edited:
Honestly. I think he didn’t want to return them. He also probably felt like he had the right to keep them as other presidents have. His ego imo was big enough to thumb his nose at the very people who admitted to being over zealous in pursuing him. It is in lockstep with who he is. He isn’t selling secrets. He just wants to brag. Now an issue that could have been much more easily resolved has cost the tax payers million. And likely will turn out to be nothing.
Agree. His biggest problem is his ego and his mouth. For us average Joes, we have wives to slap us back into shape or otherwise tell us to STFU. Evidently neither Melania nor his kids can or want to.

But his policies are mostly spot on. My only real criticism last time was how he handled Covid, mostly bc he was too inexperienced to rid his Admin with Obama holdovers. If he wins next year, my biggest hope is that he's learned to recognize the snakes and surround himself with ppl who share his view to dismantle the bloated and far left leaning bureaucracy.

If he wins next year, my biggest hope is that he's learned to recognize the snakes and surround himself with ppl who share his view to dismantle the bloated and far left leaning bureaucracy.
If he wins it will be because voters believe DC is snake infested and the snakes are all about preserving their fiefdoms. If Trump is going to rid DC of the snakes, it will be a virtual ghost town. The biggest problem he will face is many foes will appear as friends and even some friends will be turned into foes by whatever leverage his opponents can find.

Honestly. I think he didn’t want to return them. He also probably felt like he had the right to keep them as other presidents have. His ego imo was big enough to thumb his nose at the very people who admitted to being over zealous in pursuing him. It is in lockstep with who he is. He isn’t selling secrets. He just wants to brag. Now an issue that could have been much more easily resolved has cost the tax payers million. And likely will turn out to be nothing.
Other presidents have not done what Trump did with the documents. Obama was never in personal possession of the documents that ended up in his presidential library and none of them were the kind of classified documents that Trump had at his club and subsequently lied about returning.

I agree there is ego at play with Trump (obv), but we know his lawyers made it very clear that he was putting himself at risk by not returning the documents. If his ego is such a destructive driving force that he is willing to risk felony convictions and jail time, is he really fit to hold the most powerful job in the world again?

Last edited:
Reactions: nice marmot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT