ADVERTISEMENT

In regard to “no evidence against Joe”…..

Other presidents have not done what Trump did with the documents. Obama was never in personal position of the documents that ended up in his presidential library and none of them were the kind of classified documents that Trump had at his club and subsequently lied about returning.

I agree there is ego at play with Trump (obv), but we know his lawyers made it very clear that he was putting himself at risk by not returning the documents. If his ego is such a destructive driving force that he is willing to risk felony convictions and jail time, is he really fit to hold the most powerful job in the world again?
Your argument would carry more weight if other Presidents didn't all do the same. Trump's policies are better, both domestic and foreign.

I personally don't think Biden is running, but the southern border will sink any D.

Other presidents have not done what Trump did with the documents. Obama was never in personal possession of the documents that ended up in his presidential library and none of them were the kind of classified documents that Trump had at his club and subsequently lied about returning.

I agree there is ego at play with Trump (obv), but we know his lawyers made it very clear that he was putting himself at risk by not returning the documents. If his ego is such a destructive driving force that he is willing to risk felony convictions and jail time, is he really fit to hold the most powerful job in the world again?
I agree. Pretty sure he never thought it would go as far as it did. Why would he. What your crew has pulled has changed this country forever. Going after a former president had never happened before. We will now continue to attack our former leaders. Trump never should have held the office. Don’t want him to hold the office. But you guys will continue to do things that only make him more popular. Even to your own base.

Your argument would carry more weight if other Presidents didn't all do the same. Trump's policies are better, both domestic and foreign.

I personally don't think Biden is running, but the southern border will sink any D.
I think Trump will ultimately not be the nominee but he will strike a deal with Haley or whoever else the nominee is to trade his support for the promise of pardons.

If Trump can get past his own ego (see above) and enthusiastically support the nominee instead of undermining them, that person will beat Biden. Whether Trump can pull that off is about even money.
I agree. Pretty sure he never thought it would go as far as it did. Why would he. What your crew has pulled has changed this country forever. Going after a former president had never happened before. We will now continue to attack our former leaders. Trump never should have held the office. Don’t want him to hold the office. But you guys will continue to do things that only make him more popular. Even to your own base.
No one has gone after a former president like they have Trump because no former POTUS has ever done the things that Trump has. Remember, we haven’t seen most of the evidence that will be used against Trump in any of his cases. It’s going to be damning and will make it even more clear why Trump’s actions are solely responsible for why he is being prosecuted.

I think Trump will ultimately not be the nominee but he will strike a deal with Haley or whoever else the nominee is to trade his support for the promise of pardons.

If Trump can get past his own ego (see above) and enthusiastically support the nominee instead of undermining them, that person will beat Biden. Whether Trump can pull that off is about even money.

No one has gone after a former president like they have Trump because no former POTUS has ever done the things that Trump has. Remember, we haven’t seen most of the evidence that will be used against Trump in any of his cases. It’s going to be damning and will make it even more clear why Trump’s actions are solely responsible for why he is being prosecuted.
Done mostly while he was a Democrat. And before he was president. If he wasn’t so loved, would you want the curtain pulled back on Clinton. No. He was spotted in pedo island. The top secret doc case is your best chance. Because he was asked to return them and didn’t. There are still mountains of questions there, but that is the real case. The rest are total reaches. And in their zeal to go after Trump they have neglected their other duties. Fani is literally letting people die on her watch. But who cares if they are over a year behind their own docket. She is moving up thr ladder politically. Sure Bragg is doing the same. It is going to completely backfire. And now that Pandora’s box has been opened, don’t cry to me about what happens next. Trump is likely to be elected. People want him to wipe the floor with politicians. The gloves will come off.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Done mostly while he was a Democrat. And before he was president. If he wasn’t so loved, would you want the curtain pulled back on Clinton. No. He was spotted in pedo island. The top secret doc case is your best chance. Because he was asked to return them and didn’t. There are still mountains of questions there, but that is the real case. The rest are total reaches. And in their zeal to go after Trump they have neglected their other duties. Fani is literally letting people die on her watch. But who cares if they are over a year behind their own docket. She is moving up thr ladder politically. Sure Bragg is doing the same. It is going to completely backfire. And now that Pandora’s box has been opened, don’t cry to me about what happens next. Trump is likely to be elected. People want him to wipe the floor with politicians. The gloves will come off.
I’m not sure what the Dem reference is that you are making, but everything he is currently being criminally prosecuted for relates to his time serving as POTUS and after.

I think the evidence in both J6 cases will be more compelling than you are assuming, but we can argue about that when we hear more of the facts… ;)

Off to visit family in VA and DE so I’ll be mostly checked out. Have a great New Years.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I’m not sure what the Dem reference is that you are making, but everything he is currently being criminally prosecuted for relates to his time serving as POTUS and after.

I think the evidence in both J6 cases will be more compelling than you are assuming, but we can argue about that when we hear more of the facts… ;)

Off to visit family in VA and DE so I’ll be mostly checked out. Have a great New Years.
The real estate case. No. Have a safe trip. Visit the Biden museum while you are up there. I hear they have a scratch and sniff exhibit made out of a real 8’year old girl’s hair.

Need a bowl game win too in the process. Have a great new year!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The real estate case. No. Have a safe trip. Visit the Biden museum while you are up there. I hear they have a scratch and sniff exhibit made out of a real 8’year old girl’s hair.

Need a bowl game win too in the process. Have a great new year!
Given it looks like the FSU water boy is going to have to play both ways for them to field a team, I’m assuming we should be good.

Good solid post, I HOPE your first paragraph is correct. Although I prefer DeSantis over Hayley I prefer both over Trump. I too think there is evidence that is more damming to Trump although I also think over 1/2 stuff is frivolous. ( The documents case and some of the pre J6 calls were over the top and most likely illegal). Regardless- don’t let Biden or Trump run and 55% of the US would be happy….

No I'm not. Try and follow the logic. One of the two key characters in this international scheme is an irredeemable crack head. In fact, he’s such an addict that he leaves his laptop at a shop that manages to get it in the hands of the political team of his father’s opponent for President (still a mighty weird coincidence, but what ever).

They have had his laptop for four years, and bank and other records for many months. But the crackhead didn’t leave a single piece of proof of his father’s guilt? Not one email, not one text, no sloppy bank transaction, nothing? How is that even possible? Where is the proof? Joe is supposed to be soft in the head and his son is a crack head, but they covered their tracks, providing benefits to international players, moving tens of millions in ill gotten earnings around and they leave no trail to Joe at all? If so, they are both certified geniuses, which I doubt is the case.
Logic???? LOL rich

Good solid post, I HOPE your first paragraph is correct. Although I prefer DeSantis over Hayley I prefer both over Trump. I too think there is evidence that is more damming to Trump although I also think over 1/2 stuff is frivolous. ( The documents case and some of the pre J6 calls were over the top and most likely illegal). Regardless- don’t let Biden or Trump run and 55% of the US would be happy….
I personally greatly prefer Haley to DeSantis but agree either would be better than Trump.

The GOP has a very difficult tightrope to walk. As we saw in the GA senate runoff races, if the Trump supporters aren’t highly engaged, it will end poorly for the GOP candidate. That’s why a tepid or even worse contradictory endorsement from Trump likely won’t be enough to carry the day.

BTW, I’m convinced that DeSantis’s staff dislikes him, given how often they put him in physically awkward settings. Who the hell approved having him conduct this interview in a chair that makes him look like a small child?

Reactions: nice marmot
Other presidents have not done what Trump did with the documents. Obama was never in personal possession of the documents that ended up in his presidential library and none of them were the kind of classified documents that Trump had at his club and subsequently lied about returning.

Compared to what he more than likely will run against…….gonna say yes, he’s the best choice.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sup...-case-building-will-he-quit-presidential-race.
This is from a Fox editorial by Greg Jarrett which I believe would be beneficial to Biden defenders to read: “Democrats and their media allies keep insisting that there is "no evidence of Joe Biden’s involvement" in his son’s scams. They misunderstand what evidence is.
Facts and information constitute evidence. Period. They are often documentary and testimonial – direct and/or circumstantial. Whether those facts eventually rise to the level of criminality is a matter of proof. But they are still "evidence," regardless of how hard Biden’s apologists try to refute it.

For the mainstream media to deny that volumes of incriminating evidence exist in the ongoing Biden probe is to engage in willful blindness. Or blatant lies.
Great stuffdeadduckdawg. Thanks.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sup...-case-building-will-he-quit-presidential-race.
This is from a Fox editorial by Greg Jarrett which I believe would be beneficial to Biden defenders to read: “Democrats and their media allies keep insisting that there is "no evidence of Joe Biden’s involvement" in his son’s scams. They misunderstand what evidence is.
Facts and information constitute evidence. Period. They are often documentary and testimonial – direct and/or circumstantial. Whether those facts eventually rise to the level of criminality is a matter of proof. But they are still "evidence," regardless of how hard Biden’s apologists try to refute it.

For the mainstream media to deny that volumes of incriminating evidence exist in the ongoing Biden probe is to engage in willful blindness. Or blatant lies.
MAGgots have been investigating Joe since Trump's first impeachment. Remember how Trump wanted Ukraine to launch a fake investigation of Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT