ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting for RDS or Haley

Why is it interesting for another candidate? They are not going to beat Trump.

I want to hear from all those on here who said there was nothing wrong with Trump inflating the value of his properties to obtain a loan and it was the responsible of the bank/lender.

Reactions: nice marmot
A New York Judge on Tuesday sided with New York Democratic Attorney General Letitia James in a civil fraud suit, determining that former President Donald Trump defrauded banks and insurers for years.

Political

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Are you trying to tell me that big business overvalues their holdings in order to borrow more? That’s absolutely shocking. I am confident this is a completely isolated case and hasn’t been occurring since the day money was printed (using my best sarcastic font). Hope he is punished to the full extent of the law and the investigators put a modicum of the same effort into investigating the current president and his son.
JC

Are you trying to tell me that big business overvalues their holdings in order to borrow more? That’s absolutely shocking. I am confident this is a completely isolated case and hasn’t been occurring since the day money was printed (using my best sarcastic font). Hope he is punished to the full extent of the law and the investigators put a modicum of the same effort into investigating the current president and his son.
JC
Judge ruled on same day they discovered this.

Also, NY Judge rules Mar-a-Lago is worth only $18MM. It's total BS. And it's become too consistent that a charge against Trump drops when something about a Biden is revealed.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Why is it interesting for another candidate? They are not going to beat Trump.

I want to hear from all those on here who said there was nothing wrong with Trump inflating the value of his properties to obtain a loan and it was the responsible of the bank/lender.
Here's a pretty good summary of the relevant factors in this case. I would strongly suggest understanding the concepts presented in the article before further discussion.

How Much Mar-a-Lago Is Worth

Other points:
Is the market value of your home the same as your property tax assessment?

Do banks rely on applicant valuations of property to approve loans?

Does the property tax assessor rely on your valuation of your property in setting the assessed value?

What happens when you put millions into real estate improvements and convert residential property to commercial, such as a country club and resort?

Reactions: wwforest
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

This ruling bugs me. Reading the details. This is a judge in on it. What is this country turning into nice? That is a total bs ruling. And scary. I said they have to get him? Is this how it has to happen. That is embarrassing. If you have a brain, this looks bad. I don’t care how bad your tds is. That place in 1960 in its location would be worth more than 18 million. Total corruption. Jesus Christ. A closet in that location would be worth 18 million.

Forbes said it was worth 350 million last year. That is what Newsweek claimed as well. The 787 million trump claimed was inflated according to the far left leaning rag. But 18 million. And you laugh. That is some serious corruption.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT