ADVERTISEMENT

Haven’t had a chance to vet

zingerdawg

War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2001
These. But this should make for some interesting discussions here.

This is what happens when you don’t have a partisan jackwagon as a judge. Thank you Jack smith. The only real case against Trump. They had him. Until they didn’t. Ironically when this is all said and done, Jack smith may be in prison.

This one is true at least. If this is true from above about Fulton county, I can’t wait to see what happens in Wisconsin. Sounds like proof has been established. I never thought this would be happening

This is why bill barr should be held accountable as well.

My guess is the libs are busy looking for ways to attack the Election Board. All white supremacists, no transvestite members, illegal invaders underrepresented, no antisemites, no DEI statements, no CRT training.
Seems like there isn’t much to attack or they would already be here. If the big lie goes away, where does that leave some of our most ardent tds sufferers. At this point nothing will be done, but I love the entertainment value of what is going on. Fani’s case is now even more dead than it already was. Dominion is taking it on the chin. Hell it isn’t just Dems. Raff and kemp have to be getting calls like you wouldn’t believe today. More dominoes on this look to be falling everyday. That lawsuit in Wisconsin is going to get crazy. I have my popcorn ready.

I just can’t love Jack smith’s predicament any more than it is possible. That literally made my day. It wasn’t even about That case being totally dead. Just him looking like the complete corrupt and total idiot he is, was enough.

Last edited:
Seems like there isn’t much to attack or they would already be here. If the big lie goes away, where does that leave some of our most ardent tds sufferers. At this point nothing will be done, but I love the entertainment value of what is going on. Fani’s case is now even more dead than it already was. Dominion is taking it on the chin. Hell it isn’t just Dems. Raff and kemp have to be getting calls like you wouldn’t believe today. More dominoes on this look to be falling everyday. That lawsuit in Wisconsin is going to get crazy. I have my popcorn ready.

I just can’t love Jack smith’s predicament any more than it is possible. That literally made my day. It wasn’t even about. That case being totally dead. Just him looking like the complete corrupt and total idiot he is, was enough.
It seems the worm is beginning to turn. I hope so.

Saw the first post was supplied by True the Vote.

See below, and you will see what True the Vote says when it has to tell the truth in court.

Did you watch the video? Kind of hard to argue when the ga state board of elections is calling the election fraudulent. That is a hard one to get around. This isn’t a statement video from true the vote.

Did you watch the video? Kind of hard to argue when the ga state board of elections is calling the election fraudulent. That is a hard one to get around. This isn’t a statement video from true the vote.
No, they aren't. In fact, they said the issues that they documented would not have changed the outcome of the election.

In case you are interested in a different view of the latest developments.

Reactions: Charlottedawgs
No, they aren't. In fact, they said the issues that they documented would not have changed the outcome of the election.

In case you are interested in a different view of the latest developments.

That is a dissenting viewpoint. Like the video I posted, they are allowed to do an independent investigation. So they can confirm the votes. If they do this and all is above board, yes the election will stay with the same results. If they don’t, it is changing will. And that doesn’t even touch the admission that shenanigans happened as was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. You wanted proof. There it is. Wisconsin is next.

The video is simply a statement read by the ga state board of electors will. This isn’t a spin zone. Like your article.

How is ole Jack smith doing today?

This is what happens when you don’t have a partisan jackwagon as a judge. Thank you Jack smith. The only real case against Trump. They had him. Until they didn’t. Ironically when this is all said and done, Jack smith may be in prison.

This one is true at least. If this is true from above about Fulton county, I can’t wait to see what happens in Wisconsin. Sounds like proof has been established. I never thought this would be happening

What truth? Sounds like a Trump organization doing his bidding.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg

Time will let us know if this is true proof. But it is looking that way. Same in Wisconsin. I said in my post I want to see where it goes. I want to hear more before I say anymore. But the admonishing of Fulton was a clear admission that things happened. There is a case down in ware county too that will start getting some play soon as well. Curious to see what happens there.

This was a clear admission that election laws were broken. How far that goes is to be determined

That bitch has been part of a group that has been pushing the big lie since 2020.

The Pubs in the legislature nominated these liars to the board to stir up shit.

You guys will believe anything.

Last edited:
That bitch has been part of a group that has been pushing the big lie since 2020.

You guys will believe anything.

I said I want to hear more. This is the first time something like this has come up and been public. It took three years to plead their case.

The Wisconsin issue is another. Nothing will come of any of this. But if it tightens security for 24, I will be happy. Awfully confident statements for sure if they are a bunch of liars. The fact checkers gave up on Biden for lying so much. This could all be a lie. But the postponement of the only real case against Trump wasn’t a lie.

The first story from what I gather is an overrepresentation of the situation. It was one board member who made a motion to decertify and the motion failed. The board did reprimand Fulton County for using improper procedures during the recount. From an article in the AP (see below) basically the investigation didn't bring any new facts to light and the errors in Fulton county had no material effect on election results.

"During a Georgia state elections board meeting on Tuesday, Charlene McGowan, general counsel for the secretary of state’s office, said, “The conclusion of this investigation ... is that Fulton County used improper procedures during the recount of the presidential contest in 2020.”

McGowan stressed the investigation’s outcome doesn’t change the election’s overall outcome, an election that saw Joe Biden become the first Democrat since 1992 to carry any deep Southern state on his way to ousting his Oval Office predecessor, Donald Trump.

“This investigation confirmed what we already knew,” McGowan said. “There is nothing we have learned that is new from this investigation.”
"

The second one is not surprising. You have a judge appointed by President Trump that has been very favorable in her rulings involving Trump (overturned and rebuked by an Appellate Court for her special master ruling), that now puts the trial on hold as she sorts through a lot of pre-trial motions. I'm not saying she is doing anything illegal, but saying that what ever leeway she has it seems to always sway in President Trump.

That is a dissenting viewpoint. Like the video I posted, they are allowed to do an independent investigation. So they can confirm the votes. If they do this and all is above board, yes the election will stay with the same results. If they don’t, it is changing will. And that doesn’t even touch the admission that shenanigans happened as was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. You wanted proof. There it is. Wisconsin is next.

The video is simply a statement read by the ga state board of electors will. This isn’t a spin zone. Like your article.

How is ole Jack smith doing today?
Funny you would post something from True the Vote and accuse me of spin.

The board did not recommend the election be decertified. In fact, they clearly stated that they found nothing that would have altered the outcome.

One member, Janice Jonston, wanted further investigations and she was outvoted by the two other members of the board, both of whom were also appointed by Republicans.

It's all clearly documented in the article I shared with you, but I understand we are deep in the alternate fact zone here.

Same as your suggestion that Judge Cannon is unbiased, which is hysterical. The only people saying Cannon is unbiased are the same group of legal talking heads that have been opining on Fox for several years now. The reason the case hasn't progressed is because Cannon has slow-walked it, as one would expect from someone handpicked by the Federalist Society and confirmed after Trump lost the election. I will admit, she has been more careful than during the last Trump case, when she was slapped down twice by the 11th circuit for her ridiculous rulings regarding the documents investigation.

It remains noteworthy that most of the discussions of this case avoid whether trump is guilty or not.

The first story from what I gather is an overrepresentation of the situation. It was one board member who made a motion to decertify and the motion failed. The board did reprimand Fulton County for using improper procedures during the recount. From an article in the AP (see below) basically the investigation didn't bring any new facts to light and the errors in Fulton county had no material effect on election results.

"During a Georgia state elections board meeting on Tuesday, Charlene McGowan, general counsel for the secretary of state’s office, said, “The conclusion of this investigation ... is that Fulton County used improper procedures during the recount of the presidential contest in 2020.”

McGowan stressed the investigation’s outcome doesn’t change the election’s overall outcome, an election that saw Joe Biden become the first Democrat since 1992 to carry any deep Southern state on his way to ousting his Oval Office predecessor, Donald Trump.

“This investigation confirmed what we already knew,” McGowan said. “There is nothing we have learned that is new from this investigation.”
"

The second one is not surprising. You have a judge appointed by President Trump that has been very favorable in her rulings involving Trump (overturned and rebuked by an Appellate Court for her special master ruling), that now puts the trial on hold as she sorts through a lot of pre-trial motions. I'm not saying she is doing anything illegal, but saying that what ever leeway she has it seems to always sway in President Trump.
This is the first time it hit public air. Which to me is a good thing. I hadn’t vetted the video yet. Which I put in the title of my thread. But it is interesting to see the reaction. Which was my original point. I thought there would be more. It just took a minute. At least in ga, everyone will be on point and watching like a hawk. All you can ask for. I think anyone can admit the election in 2020 on ga was a clusterf in Fulton. And. It was such a close election that can’t happen again.

Weird to have a judge so pro someone. Where have we seen this happen before? I can’t put my finger on it. New York rings a bell. I am just glad she redacted a lot of the secrecy. You can see clear collusion. That case is dead. No way it hits the docket by August. And it would have to imo.

I just can’t love Jack smith’s predicament any more than it is possible. That literally made my day. It wasn’t even about That case being totally dead. Just him looking like the complete corrupt and total idiot he is, was enough.
RAFF's ass needs to be in jail.

Funny you would post something from True the Vote and accuse me of spin.

The board did not recommend the election be decertified. In fact, they clearly stated that they found nothing that would have altered the outcome.

One member, Janice Jonston, wanted further investigations and she was outvoted by the two other members of the board, both of whom were also appointed by Republicans.

It's all clearly documented in the article I shared with you, but I understand we are deep in the alternate fact zone here.

Same as your suggestion that Judge Cannon is unbiased, which is hysterical. The only people saying Cannon is unbiased are the same group of legal talking heads that have been opining on Fox for several years now. The reason the case hasn't progressed is because Cannon has slow-walked it, as one would expect from someone handpicked by the Federalist Society and confirmed after Trump lost the election. I will admit, she has been more careful than during the last Trump case, when she was slapped down twice by the 11th circuit for her ridiculous rulings regarding the documents investigation.

It remains noteworthy that most of the discussions of this case avoid whether trump is guilty or not.
That was the one shot to get him off the ballot. The redacted material was a nice touch. But doesn’t it suck to have a partisan judge who is helping out her constituency. Where has this happened before will? You defend those judges all the time. She isn’t nearly as partisan as the other two clowns. That isn’t even a discussion.

My point wasn’t to post something form true the vote. It was to post a statement. They absolutely scanned the same 3000 ballots twice in the 2020 election. This was one of the big reasons they got in trouble in the first place. That was reported by the ajc. It is just one more thing that calls into question how much of a wild, Wild West situation 2020 was. I don’t blame them for shooting this down. Just glad it became public knowledge. Election fraud(election laws broken to help a candidate)did happen in ga. Just no proof that it would change the results. That is now a fact. This is why they used the word vindicated.

What is the cnbc response to the Wisconsin firing? I haven’t heard much about that. Am curious.

Last edited:
This is the first time it hit public air. Which to me is a good thing. I hadn’t vetted the video yet. Which I put in the title of my thread. But it is interesting to see the reaction. Which was my original point. I thought there would be more. It just took a minute. At least in ga, everyone will be on point and watching like a hawk. All you can ask for. I think anyone can admit the election in 2020 on ga was a clusterf in Fulton. And. It was such a close election that can’t happen again.

Weird to have a judge so pro someone. Where have we seen this happen before? I can’t put my finger on it. New York rings a bell. I am just glad she redacted a lot of the secrecy. You can see clear collusion. That case is dead. No way it hits the docket by August. And it would have to imo.
No doubt there is incompetence in all levels of election operations. It is simply too big of a process not to have it. We certainly have to work to minimize it and locales that have shown to have a greater level of incompetence should be be subject to corrective measures, including removing officials/workers, codifying protocols, training, and non-partisan observers. I think an overwhelming majority of Americans would have no issue with this.

What I take issue with is:
1. People claiming apparent incompetence is maleficence with no proof. Or, worse yet, jumping to national and global conspiracies with no proof.
2. Trying to invalidate, decertify, or trying to prevent the certification of election results even when all legal avenues (which are extensive) are exhausted.
3. Defaming others while carrying out items 1 & 2 above.

I don't post on the chat often, because I generally don't like getting into arguments, lol. I simply prefer your recruiting nuggets/insights and don't really care what your politics are. I'm just tired of the good vs evil. This person is bad, but your guy is worse BS that is not just on here, but has unfortunately permeated throughout society (largely via social media). My mom and I disagree on almost everything politically. Several of my closest friends also have different politics and world views than I do. I'm not evil, nor are they. We just simply disagree and most of it can be traced back to our life experiences and what we want from government. No big deal. The conservative this, lib that crap is all a distraction (mostly to raise money IMO). For the most part, these "evil" people are our family and neighbors.

That was the one shot to get him off the ballot. The redacted material was a nice touch. But doesn’t it suck to have a partisan judge who is helping out her constituency. Where has this happened before will? You defend those judges all the time. She isn’t nearly as partisan as the other two clowns. That isn’t even a discussion.

My point wasn’t to post something form true the vote. It was to post a statement. They absolutely scanned the same 3000 ballots twice in the 2020 election. This was one of the big reasons they got in trouble in the first place. That was reported by the ajc. It is just one more thing that calls into question how much of a wild, Wild West situation 2020 was. I don’t blame them for shooting this down. Just glad it became public knowledge. Election fraud(election laws broken to help a candidate)did happen in ga. Just no proof that it would change the results. That is now a fact. This is why they used the word vindicated.

What is the cnbc response to the Wisconsin firing? I haven’t heard much about that. Am curious.
We will have to agree to disagree about what was proven in Fulton County. It's all good.

Also, I'm not sure what firing in WI you are referencing.

We will have to agree to disagree about what was proven in Fulton County. It's all good.

you know damn well
that someone might reply;
it's me.

Fulton County?
where do you live?

I live in Georgia,
yet not near ATL.l
(anymore)

it's a sham, and You know it.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

Oh it already had been admitted to. This is why they are assigning someone to watch over Fulton county. And so many were fired from the voter office there. They didn’t fire those folks for no reason. There would be lawsuits everywhere. Above is the Wisconsin thing. First I am hearing about it. He doesn’t work for truth the vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
No doubt there is incompetence in all levels of election operations. It is simply too big of a process not to have it. We certainly have to work to minimize it and locales that have shown to have a greater level of incompetence should be be subject to corrective measures, including removing officials/workers, codifying protocols, training, and non-partisan observers. I think an overwhelming majority of Americans would have no issue with this.

What I take issue with is:
1. People claiming apparent incompetence is maleficence with no proof. Or, worse yet, jumping to national and global conspiracies with no proof.
2. Trying to invalidate, decertify, or trying to prevent the certification of election results even when all legal avenues (which are extensive) are exhausted.
3. Defaming others while carrying out items 1 & 2 above.

I don't post on the chat often, because I generally don't like getting into arguments, lol. I simply prefer your recruiting nuggets/insights and don't really care what your politics are. I'm just tired of the good vs evil. This person is bad, but your guy is worse BS that is not just on here, but has unfortunately permeated throughout society (largely via social media). My mom and I disagree on almost everything politically. Several of my closest friends also have different politics and world views than I do. I'm not evil, nor are they. We just simply disagree and most of it can be traced back to our life experiences and what we want from government. No big deal. The conservative this, lib that crap is all a distraction (mostly to raise money IMO). For the most part, these "evil" people are our family and neighbors.
Good post. I don’t go after people here for being evil. They are just posters. Even the ones I disagree with most. There are a ton of evil politicians out there unfortunately. Recognizing that is what all of us should be doing. Not just our family and neighbors brother. I hope you see that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
Good post. I don’t go after people here for being evil. They are just posters. Even the ones I disagree with most. There are a ton of evil politicians out there unfortunately. Recognizing that is what all of us should be doing. Not just our neighbors brother. I hope you see that too.
Politicians are politicians. Always have and always will be. Few if any are squeaky clean. It just takes too much money to run for office these days for any off them to not have some skeletons. This is why I think we should get rid of large corporate, personal donations, and Super PACs (most are run by the campaigns even though they are not supposed to be). However, that was ruled to infringe on free speak. I don't buy it, but it is what it is.

There are some politicians that are solely or largely in it for personal gain. These are easy to spot IMO because they are the ones on TV giving the hot takes every night. I would even shy away from calling these folks evil. Unethical, egotistical, and maybe even criminal, but evil is a tad much unless I see clear evidence. Serial killers, yes, those are evil :).

I grew up in GA and in a largely apolitical family (though the views were pro-gun, lower taxes, and strong military). My views changed as I got older and experienced different view points and cultures, but I still like guns, lower taxes, and a strong military, though I no longer view these (except the strong military) as absolutes. I don't identify as a democrat or liberal, though I imagine most on here would label me as such. I have voted for plenty of republicans in my day, often times even if I disagreed with some of their political views. This was done mainly because I thought they were more honest.

I just find the good vs evil talk counter productive and almost always built on rumor, innuendo, and outright lies. It is simply a vehicle to mobilize people to one side and not listen to the other, and as I said before to raise money. People can moderate or even change their view points when discussing ideas and facts. People get very locked in and rigid, when they believe the other side is evil.

you know damn well
that someone might reply;
it's me.

Fulton County?
where do you live?

I live in Georgia,
yet not near ATL.l
(anymore)

it's a sham, and You know it.
Lived in Fulton for 30+ years, so I’m well aware of how things work there. There remains no proof of fraud.

BTW, check out the Tesky Bothers. I saw them in New Orleans and they are a fantastic combination of Otis Redding with their newer material having some heavy Allman Brothers influence. Good stuff.

Oh it already had been admitted to. This is why they are assigning someone to watch over Fulton county. And so many were fired from the voter office there. They didn’t fire those folks for no reason. There would be lawsuits everywhere. Above is the Wisconsin thing. First I am hearing about it. He doesn’t work for truth the vote.
Election fraud has not been found or admitted to in Fulton county and the board has said they have seen nothing that would change the results.

I’m unclear on the situation in WI, but that guy’s post lies about the situation in Fulton county, so I’m not inclined to take his commentary about WI at face value.

I guess any yokel with a social media account is now considered a credible source.

It will be a good indication of real proof of election fraud when Fox runs that proof as headline news. Until then, it’s more noise and propaganda (as has been proven over and over again for almost four years) and now the Fox legal team has 790m good reasons to ensure they stay on the right side of the facts regarding election fraud BS.

Last edited:
Politicians are politicians. Always have and always will be. Few if any are squeaky clean. It just takes too much money to run for office these days for any off them to not have some skeletons. This is why I think we should get rid of large corporate, personal donations, and Super PACs (most are run by the campaigns even though they are not supposed to be). However, that was ruled to infringe on free speak. I don't buy it, but it is what it is.

There are some politicians that are solely or largely in it for personal gain. These are easy to spot IMO because they are the ones on TV giving the hot takes every night. I would even shy away from calling these folks evil. Unethical, egotistical, and maybe even criminal, but evil is a tad much unless I see clear evidence. Serial killers, yes, those are evil :).

I grew up in GA and in a largely apolitical family (though the views were pro-gun, lower taxes, and strong military). My views changed as I got older and experienced different view points and cultures, but I still like guns, lower taxes, and a strong military, though I no longer view these (except the strong military) as absolutes. I don't identify as a democrat or liberal, though I imagine most on here would label me as such. I have voted for plenty of republicans in my day, often times even if I disagreed with some of their political views. This was done mainly because I thought they were more honest.

I just find the good vs evil talk counter productive and almost always built on rumor, innuendo, and outright lies. It is simply a vehicle to mobilize people to one side and not listen to the other, and as I said before to raise money. People can moderate or even change their view points when discussing ideas and facts. People get very locked in and rigid, when they believe the other side is evil.
I appreciate your post and find myself largely in agreement (at least I think so) with your political philosophy. I tend to be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. Iows, I DGAS what anyone else does or wears. I just don't want them to send me a bill for their folly nor do I want them coercing me or my children into endorsing their choices. Live, let live and expect everyone to do what they can to pull their share of the load is basically my political beliefs.

Having said that, I truly believe "river to the sea" is evil. I believe the manufacturing and distribution of fentanyl and meth is evil. I believe an unguarded border and knowingly allowing migrants that haven't been vetted to enter the country is sinister at best and closer to evil. I believe government officials that aren't committed to their oath and the protection of the American citizenry that turn a blind eye to evil are indeed facilitating evil if not participating in evil actions.

I don't want to get bogged down in a battle of hyperbole that tends to occur regularly on the chat but I also don't want to ignore the sinister actions that have become commonplace in DC. I do believe there is a LARGE segment of DC and other connected pols that believe they can do anything they want as long as it doesn't damage the club. Call it whatever you want but it's not good government and the folks that just go to work, pay their bills, raise their families as best as they can and don't want to be a burden to others deserve better government than the club has been providing. It's time WE held THEM accountable.

Lived in Fulton for 30+ years, so I’m well aware of how things work there. There remains no proof of fraud.

BTW, check out the Tesky Bothers. I saw them in New Orleans and they are a fantastic combination of Otis Redding with their newer material having some heavy Allman Brothers influence. Good stuff.

Election fraud has not been found or admitted to in Fulton county and the board has said they have seen nothing that would change the results.

I’m unclear on the situation in WI, but that guy’s post lies about the situation in Fulton county, so I’m not inclined to take his commentary about WI at face value.

I guess any yokel with a social media account is now considered a credible source.

It will be a good indication of real proof of election fraud when Fox runs that proof as headline news. Until then, it’s more noise and propaganda (as has been proven over and over again for almost four years) and now the Fox legal team has 790m good reasons to ensure they stay on the right side of the facts regarding election fraud BS.
I don’t know anything about Wisconsin. Don’t know if this guy is credible, but it was all over the internet about this woman being fired. Being a possible big deal.

You call it what you want. Fine by me. This is what was proven and what happened. It didn’t change the results. This incident alone, but election laws were broken. You want to stick to your story no matter what. In Fulton county they found the same 3600 ballots had been run thru the machine twice. Same batch which was pro Biden. Then in the recount people miscounted terribly. This is the same office doing this. Where they had a fake water leak amongst other election night shenanigans. They didn’t go after them for fraud. They just fired them. Intent was never determined. They didn’t want to know. If you believe so many strange things and laws can be broken in the same place without intent, keep your head in the sand. Getting this out in the public eye is good for the state. People will be diligent going forward to be sure no laws are broken. Not one thing will come of this. I am fine with that. Biden is the president. That is what happened and the way it should be, but get off the pedestal. Just like I said, shenanigans happened.

I don’t know anything about Wisconsin. Don’t know if this guy is credible, but it was all over the internet about this woman being fired. Being a possible big deal.

You call it what you want. Fine by me. This is what was proven and what happened. It didn’t change the results. This incident alone, but election laws were broken. You want to stick to your story no matter what. In Fulton county they found the same 3600 ballots had been run thru the machine twice. Same batch which was pro Biden. Then in the recount people miscounted terribly. This is the same office doing this. Where they had a fake water leak amongst other election night shenanigans. They didn’t go after them for fraud. They just fired them. Intent was never determined. They didn’t want to know. If you believe so many strange things and laws can be broken in the same place without intent, keep your head in the sand. Getting this out in the public eye is good for the state. People will be diligent going forward to be sure no laws are broken. Not one thing will come of this. I am fine with that. Biden is the president. That is what happened and the way it should be, but get off the pedestal. Just like I said, shenanigans happened.
Not only has the water leak conspiracy theory been debunked, it cost Rudy a $148m defamation judgement. Oft-referenced rightwing website The Gateway Pundit just declared bankruptcy in their effort to protect themselves from a potential defamation judgement regarding the same lies that they told about water leaks and suitcases full of fake ballots.

I understand it’s literally an endless battle, but I will continue to respond when people post outright propaganda, which is exactly what the suggestion that anyone found voter fraud in Fulton county is, propaganda.

Not only has the water leak conspiracy theory been debunked, it cost Rudy a $148m defamation judgement. Oft-referenced rightwing website The Gateway Pundit just declared bankruptcy in their effort to protect themselves from a potential defamation judgement regarding the same lies that they told about water leaks and suitcases full of fake ballots.

I understand it’s literally an endless battle, but I will continue to respond when people post outright propaganda, which is exactly what the suggestion that anyone found voter fraud in Fulton county is, propaganda.
The 3600 ballots aren’t propoganda. The recount gone incredibly wrong isn’t propoganda. You just refuse to acknowledge they broke election laws. It doesn’t fit the narrative for you. Period. Every news source on planet earth thr night of the election reported the leak. Amazing that can be a defamation deal for anyone. How did so many people get that wrong? They didn’t get it wrong. No one can prove it caused issues. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Erasing history is on the table now.

More proof that shit happened. What a coincidence right. Only on the same place that butchered the entire voting count and has been accused of being corrupt by local democrats and republicans for 20 years. I guess that is propoganda too.

This is what propaganda looks like brother in case you need a lesson.

Last edited:
Classic. Ignore what is said and attack why it’s said.

Woke empathy is suffocating discussion of truth and facts.

Truth and facts can be tested. If it isn’t true or factual, call it. Not legal precedent on what can move forward in a court of law, truth as in common sense and fact.

Will you respond to yourself? You post a good bit. We all have our biases and the shade our thoughts and words. You almost never really acknowledge how bad things look on the left but will point to how things look in regards to Trump as truth when almost all of it is not fact but how things might appear ( given a certain point of view). The vast majority of the cases against are based on a certain point of view to make it fit within a specific charge. Most do not fit the legal requirements and thus those prosecuting use vague language or outright do not spell out all of the charges.
It is lunacy and both sides play the game. The left has the uses the media to blur what is going on so the majority of the people can not follow what is happening.
The left abides by the ends justify the means philosophy and it is biting them in the butt in some many areas. Standards and truth matter and when you distort them they will be used against you later. Biden must cater to all of the fringe groups to maintain control because he has not stood firm on many issues and we have chaos on the left and pure stupidity on the right.
It is a 3 ring circus and only getting worse.

I appreciate your post and find myself largely in agreement (at least I think so) with your political philosophy. I tend to be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. Iows, I DGAS what anyone else does or wears. I just don't want them to send me a bill for their folly nor do I want them coercing me or my children into endorsing their choices. Live, let live and expect everyone to do what they can to pull their share of the load is basically my political beliefs.

Having said that, I truly believe "river to the sea" is evil. I believe the manufacturing and distribution of fentanyl and meth is evil. I believe an unguarded border and knowingly allowing migrants that haven't been vetted to enter the country is sinister at best and closer to evil. I believe government officials that aren't committed to their oath and the protection of the American citizenry that turn a blind eye to evil are indeed facilitating evil if not participating in evil actions.

I don't want to get bogged down in a battle of hyperbole that tends to occur regularly on the chat but I also don't want to ignore the sinister actions that have become commonplace in DC. I do believe there is a LARGE segment of DC and other connected pols that believe they can do anything they want as long as it doesn't damage the club. Call it whatever you want but it's not good government and the folks that just go to work, pay their bills, raise their families as best as they can and don't want to be a burden to others deserve better government than the club has been providing. It's time WE held THEM accountable.
I appreciate your view. I think you are assigning motive to actions/outcomes that might not be completely founded (I do it to, see below :) ), but I get your point. I certainly am not going to argue about fentanyl being evil.

The Israel and Palestine situation is really complicated and I'm not even going to try to debate that. Lots of hard feelings and grievances based on ones perspective of history (I'm not talking about largely naive, idealistic, and misguided college student protestors). I do think the one thing a strong majority of Americans can agree on is that Israel should be protected and preserved. If we start from that point of agreement/belief then we can have real debates about how we support this goal and what we expect as a nation in return.

Immigration policy could be drastically improved tomorrow if there was the political will on both sides. Both sides at different times have been obstructionist and simply use the issue for political gain and to raise money. I thought we had a window to get something passed as the Democrats were willing to make big concessions to quite the issue before election season. However, a minority in the House GOP and Trump wanted no part of it, as it is political beneficial for them to not improve the issue at this moment. I think this is wrong, but like I said the Democrats have acted in poor faith before, so the overall blame is shared IMO (folks can argue about who is more to blame). I have seen similar things in my career related to environmental policy. Large environmental NGOs have a stated goal, but would rarely support measures that made improvements towards their goal, because the solution wasn't perfect or didn't go far enough. Of course, this was simply a guise and the real motive (IMO) was to not solve the issue so that more money could be raised.

I'm signing off the chat for a while and will stick with the sports boards. Looking forward to watching the baseball Dawgs in a few hours.

Will you respond to yourself? You post a good bit. We all have our biases and the shade our thoughts and words. You almost never really acknowledge how bad things look on the left but will point to how things look in regards to Trump as truth when almost all of it is not fact but how things might appear ( given a certain point of view). The vast majority of the cases against are based on a certain point of view to make it fit within a specific charge. Most do not fit the legal requirements and thus those prosecuting use vague language or outright do not spell out all of the charges.
It is lunacy and both sides play the game. The left has the uses the media to blur what is going on so the majority of the people can not follow what is happening.
The left abides by the ends justify the means philosophy and it is biting them in the butt in some many areas. Standards and truth matter and when you distort them they will be used against you later. Biden must cater to all of the fringe groups to maintain control because he has not stood firm on many issues and we have chaos on the left and pure stupidity on the right.
It is a 3 ring circus and only getting worse.
I had a bit of a hard time tracking your post but will try and reply.

I am absolutely biased against Trump and the current GOP. 100% and I'm comfortable owning it. My bias is driven by actions that from my perspective stepped well beyond acceptable politics, even dirty politics. Trump's efforts to stay in power were unique in our history and represent an unforgivable crime against the people of this country. And enough of the GOP supported him, and still support him, that they have earned the same scorn from me that I have for Trump.

I also have an annoying need to defend what I believe to be facts, and from my perspective the current GOP is far more fact-challenged then the Dems. Four years of lies about election fraud is simply one of the topics that I believe prove my point.

As you've said, I've posted enough that the folks here know what they are getting from me, but I do try and support my arguments when I express my opinions. I have also made clear that I tend to view current events through the lense of historical events, which means I likely imbue more meaning in certain events than some others might.

I've reduced my time here lately for a lot of reasons, but I still enjoy seeing how others view what's happening in our country and I'm always striving for a better understanding of the political world. But realistically, I've seen more than enough from Trump and co to understand that it's very, very unlikely anything will develop that will change my view.

I appreciate the other political junkies who spend time here and with a very few notable exceptions of people who constantly insult me, I would likely enjoy having a beer with any of you. Cheers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT