ADVERTISEMENT

Fairly Surprised at the consensus of legal experts on Trump cases........

We have a video of the victim going on nbc and saying she feels like rape is hot.
She said that's what some other people think about rape.

And the Carroll stuff misses the main point about Trump in that case and several others - he brings it on himself.

Did you see Trump's deposition in the Carroll case? It was an absolute sh*t show of self-inflicted harm. He insulted Carroll as "not his type" - then identified her as his wife in a photo.

He then gratuitously insulted Carroll's lawyer like he was a child.

Then when asked if he still believed that he and other powerful people could "grab women by the p*ssy" he said yes.

It is also not reported for some reason that Trump was also accused of sexually assaulting 2 other women during testimony in the Carroll case. Those women went under oath and said he did to them what he basically bragged to the world he did in the Access Hollywood tapes.

Dems may set traps for Trump but he runs like hell straight into them. He's a buffoon who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, but somehow convinces just enough GOP voters he's the victim that he's keeps hanging on and bleeding us to death.

Big daddy, I totally agree with you on the docs case. It is the one place they have him. He has to avoid that case somehow. It is different. He shared info he shouldn’t have.
Your intellectual honesty is refreshing here. Seems like most folks just can't do anything but dig in and defend their side no matter what the full picture is.

Trump is 99.789% likely to be convicted in the classified documents case. Because he wantonly, arrogantly, and on tape violated classified document protection laws.

And claiming (basically wrongly) "but Biden did it too" won't get him off the hook. Especially when all he had to do was return the documents one of the multiple opportunities he had before being indicted.

I’ll be the first to say he’s a lying, cut throat, jerk, but… Who else do we have that can stand up to the deep state and survive like he has?… my gawd is it not obvious that the elite folks that run the country/world don’t want him in power?… why?… that should be all we need to know… I hate he’s the only choice, but dayum these post make it sound like there’s so many other choices out there… who?… he’s the only one that can make it thru the gauntlet… the media would chew up and spit out any other Pub candidate… his personality aside, his appointments to SC alone might have saved this country (for a few more years at least) from the cliff the liberals want to take us over so they can redo this evil racist country… wake up… you don’t work for him, he works for you…
"Who else could do it?"

One of the greatest myths about Trump is he's the only good guy and literally everyone else in both parties are Uniparty and out to get him/us.

Do you realize how foolish that sounds? How did so many conservatives let their brains turn to jelly because of Trump?

Brian Kemp and Ron DeSantis alone showed during covid they are simultaneously smarter and have far stiffer spines than the chief salesman for Bud Light.

She said that's what some other people think about rape.

And the Carroll stuff misses the main point about Trump in that case and several others - he brings it on himself.

Did you see Trump's deposition in the Carroll case? It was an absolute sh*t show of self-inflicted harm. He insulted Carroll as "not his type" - then identified her as his wife in a photo.

He then gratuitously insulted Carroll's lawyer like he was a child.

Then when asked if he still believed that he and other powerful people could "grab women by the p*ssy" he said yes.

It is also not reported for some reason that Trump was also accused of sexually assaulting 2 other women during testimony in the Carroll case. Those women went under oath and said he did to them what he basically bragged to the world he did in the Access Hollywood tapes.

Dems may set traps for Trump but he runs like hell straight into them. He's a buffoon who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, but somehow convinces just enough GOP voters he's the victim that he's keeps hanging on and bleeding us to death.
I said in my post the defamation was on him. But 80 million. That is tds. You tell me how you would feel if someone is looked for and found from back in 1996 that is willing to come forward and sue you. No criminal conviction. She doesn’t remember when, where or even if you actually had sex. She called rape hot. They shut that interview down. That is total spin big daddy. You are better than that. Then they take 5 million from you because you are in an area that hates you. I might be salty too. So would you. That is tds. You didn’t even address that one. Hard to argue against I know.

You have taken your shots against Trump. I have my issues with him too. The self inflicted mouth running at the top of the list as you say as well.

But now do Biden. Same vitriol and hate that comes thru your posts about Trump. Do Biden. Go thru all the mess. Big daddy he isn’t fit to stand trial in this country yet just delivered the state of the union. Are we in the twilight zone. The basic comparison and qualification comparisons should end there. Please tell me how Biden is better and I will appreciate your intellectual honesty as well.

It isn’t like Biden is on camera pinching an 8 year old’s nipple. Or on camera titty grabbing Eva Longoria. Yet trump is in court over something a damn woman can’t even remember happening. That is tds. The 8 year old recently came forward and said it happened. No charges pressed. He is a democrat

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDawgBreath
I said in my post the defamation was on him. But 80 million. That is tds. You tell me how you would feel if someone is looked for and found from back in 1996 that is willing to come forward and sue you. No criminal conviction. She doesn’t remember when, where or even if you actually had sex. She called rape hot. They shut that interview down. That is total spin big daddy. You are better than that. Then they take 5 million from you because you are in an area that hates you. I might be salty too. So would you. That is tds. You didn’t even address that one. Hard to argue against I know.

You have taken your shots against Trump. I have my issues with him too. The self inflicted mouth running at the top of the list as you say as well.

But now do Biden. Same vitriol and hate that comes thru your posts about Trump. Do Biden. Go thru all the mess. Big daddy he isn’t fit to stand trial in this country yet just delivered the state of the union. Are we in the twilight zone. The basic comparison and qualification comparisons should end there. Please tell me how Biden is better and I will appreciate your intellectual honesty as well.

It isn’t like Biden is on camera pinching an 8 year old’s nipple. Or on camera titty grabbing Eva Longoria. Yet trump is in court over something a damn woman can’t even remember happening. That is tds. The 8 year old recently came forward and said it happened. No charges pressed. He is a democrat
I equally despise the Biden administration. The only reason we have it is because of Trump. Literally any other Republican beats him in 2020 or this year.

Biden literally said illegals killed the Southern Cal head coach last night and he's still beating Trump in 3 of 5 polls in the last week.

And in year 8 of the clown show at what point is it no longer Trump's fault as much as the morons still supporting him?

And if you want to fix alleged selective prosecution then *win a damn election.* Something Trump cannot do.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I equally despise the Biden administration. The only reason we have it is because of Trump. Literally any other Republican beats him in 2020 or this year.

Biden literally said illegals killed the Southern Cal head coach last night and he's still beating Trump in 3 of 5 polls in the last week.

And in year 8 of the clown show at what point is it no longer Trump's fault as much as the morons still supporting him?

And if you want to fix alleged selective prosecution then *win a damn election.* Something Trump cannot do.
Not sure how any other candidate would have run in 20. Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama. Are you telling me he isn’t a great candidate? I wanted a reset. Two new candidates.

That being said, there wasn’t a poll that had Biden ahead anywhere that I could find. If this is after the state of the union, that always happens. Let’s see what happens next. I just asked for you to go after Biden the same way you did Trump. Yet you went after Trump harder than Biden in response. lol. And still you believe tds isn’t a thing. Damn man. I hear you though. Loud and clear. I get your point.

Reactions: BigDaddyDawgBreath
Not sure how any other candidate would have run in 20. Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama. Are you telling me he isn’t a great candidate? I wanted a reset. Two new candidates.

That being said, there wasn’t a poll that had Biden ahead anywhere that I could find. If this is after the state of the union, that always happens. Let’s see what happens next. I just asked for you to go after Biden the same way you did Trump. Yet you went after Trump harder than Biden in response. lol. And still you believe tds isn’t a thing. Damn man. I hear you though. Loud and clear. I get your point.
You want me to go after Biden? Glad to.

His utter incompetence led to the slaughter at Abbey Gate.

His Woke horsesh*t has ruined morale and Manpower in the military.

The only reason we ever got out of the inflation death spiral was Manchin killing Build Back Better.

He engaged in the most egregious violation of basic rights in our country's history with the shot mandate.

He's gotten one thing right (supporting Ukraine - sorry, Trumpers are idiots for lapping up Kremlin horseshit about that war) but beyond that he's been an unmitigated disaster in every way.

And he's clearly mentally incompetent and controlled by someone.

And yet he beat Trump. Which shows the number 1 fact of politics since 2016 - its all about Trump and everything else is just the consequences of him winning the 2016 primary.

Reactions: zingerdawg
You want me to go after Biden? Glad to.

His utter incompetence led to the slaughter at Abbey Gate.

His Woke horsesh*t has ruined morale and Manpower in the military.

The only reason we ever got out of the inflation death spiral was Manchin killing Build Back Better.

He engaged in the most egregious violation of basic rights in our country's history with the shot mandate.

He's gotten one thing right (supporting Ukraine - sorry, Trumpers are idiots for lapping up Kremlin horseshit about that war) but beyond that he's been an unmitigated disaster in every way.

And he's clearly mentally incompetent and controlled by someone.

And yet he beat Trump. Which shows the number 1 fact of politics since 2016 - its all about Trump and everything else is just the consequences of him winning the 2016 primary.
I actually look at it this way. After this election in 2024, we are rid of one of them forever. I would rather it be Biden and his smooth brained policies. As long as policy is good, and the country is humming. I can turn off the tv and not hear Trump. No way that is happening with slojoe at the helm imo. Ever.

WOW! Enjoy your servitude Comrade! I'll fight for Freedom myself!
Do you think I disagree?

By the way, it was Trump who hollered about prosecuting Hillary then took a walk on it. It was Trump who said "anyone who mishandles classified information is disqualified from being president."

It was Trump DOJ who put a 20-something former private in prison for 5 years for showing 1 classified document to the media.

And yet here is Trump, on tape, doing this.

He's going to be convicted, as he should be.
FyLvLteaUAAxZod
s

s
That is the case they have him on. They have that sticky two tiered justice issue with Biden there. They can claim things are different. They really aren’t. It is more the doj’s total need to save jobs. They have to get him.

Ironically, Jack smith is a bigger moron than Fani Willis. So he may get past this. The million docs may be too many to go over with all the other trials out there. Looks more and more like they may postpone it till after the election. If this happens Trump likely pardons himself. I am assuming the doj is probably threatening to have the judge on this case thrown to the wolves. His family too. Again, this is the one case they have to win. Maybe he starts the trial anyway. I have a feeling the judge will not want to be the one to effect an election. Smart thing to do, I doubt he gets that chance however

That is the case they have him on. They have that sticky two tiered justice issue with Biden there. They can claim things are different. They really aren’t. It is more the doj’s total need to save jobs. They have to get him.

Ironically, Jack smith is a bigger moron than Fani Willis. So he may get past this. The million docs may be too many to go over with all the other trials out there. Looks more and more like they may postpone it till after the election. If this happens Trump likely pardons himself. I am assuming the doj is probably threatening to have the judge on this case thrown to the wolves. His family too. Again, this is the one case they have to win. Maybe he starts the trial anyway. I have a feeling the judge will not want to be the one to effect an election. Smart thing to do, I doubt he gets that chance however
It cannot be stated enough that for all of the "double standard Trump is a victim stuff"... DOJ gave him at least 2 chances to give back the documents with no penalties attached.

Just give them back. No harm, no foul.

Instead Trump tripled down like the buffoon he is and basically begged to be indicted.

s
Let me explain clearly this situation.

The Archives tried to retrieve govt documents from Trump for 15 months. He gave weak responses after many legal demands until on June 3, 2022, Trump responds to a subpoena to hand over all classified documents in his possession. He gives FBI agents an envelope he says contains all classified material at his home.

Except he lied, and video footage showed he and his staff hid documents. Which is the evidence used to get a search warrant for the famous raid...

In which more than 100 more classified documents were found. After Trump said he had turned them all over.

At any time during the 16 months before that, if Trump had just given back the documents the prosecution never happens.

But Trump is the victim here?

If Trump isn't tried before the election and then pardons himself for this, there will be a constitutional crisis unlike any in our country's history, and I am not on Trump's side. Country before party.

• Love
Reactions: willdup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT