ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Willis and Wade will be disqualified from the Trump case?

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
I think at the very least, there appears to be a conflict of interest in this case.

Willis' friend testified that the relationship between Willis and Wade began in 2019.
Wade's lawyer told the defense the relationship began before he was hired on the case....Then he tried to walk it back under oath
Cell phone records show they were in a relationship prior to the case.

Wade has committed perjury
His attorney likely committed perjury
Willis likely committed perjury

To protect the integrity of our legal system, Willis and Wade should be disqualified, in my opinion.

"the appearance of impropriety ..."
Since Fanny is not on trial, what else could be the standard?
Obviously that bar has been cleared.

I think at the very least, there appears to be a conflict of interest in this case.

Willis' friend testified that the relationship between Willis and Wade began in 2019.
Wade's lawyer told the defense the relationship began before he was hired on the case....Then he tried to walk it back under oath
Cell phone records show they were in a relationship prior to the case.

Wade has committed perjury
His attorney likely committed perjury
Willis likely committed perjury

To protect the integrity of our legal system, Willis and Wade should be disqualified, in my opinion.
They should, but this judge has to run for re-election. I expect shenanigans will happen. He will try to split the baby and just slap them on the wrist.
Complaints have already been filed with the GA bar. If they disbar them, what happens with the case?

Yep. Bradley lied his ass off. "I don't recall and that was speculation." Dumbass forgot about those 32 pages of text messages between himself and Trumps lawyers. Now it seems 3 attorneys are about to be disbarred and arrested. The State Senate has opened an investigation into the Fulton Co DA's office and just yesterday sent a subpoena to Ashley Merchants for all of the text messages between her and Bradley. They getting em one way or another boyz!! Just a matter of time, they @💀 Ignorant dims! 🤦‍♂️ This is GLORIOUS😁

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT