ADVERTISEMENT

Not looking good for Willis and Wade, based on Bradley testimony

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
He told Trump's team, in a text when Wade and Willis began their relationship. But when he got on the stand today, he that he had been "speculating" and really didn't remember when they started.

He gave specific information in the text
But now, he doesn't remember.

Right.

I think Willis, Wade, and Bradley committed perjury.

He was warned not to let them take down a sister. Result, he was the most obvious lying witness any lawyer has ever seen. Both Wade and Fani perjured themselves in a fake case base on lying under oath. It was a political prosecution from the get go, a democratic weaponization of our criminal justice system. Fani is a low class moron as was obvious from her testimony and Nathan, well Nathan has poor taste in women. Can you imagine ...don't want to pollute your thoughts.

He was warned not to let them take down a sister. Result, he was the most obvious lying witness any lawyer has ever seen. Both Wade and Fani perjured themselves in a fake case base on lying under oath. It was a political prosecution from the get go, a democratic weaponization of our criminal justice system. Fani is a low class moron as was obvious from her testimony and Nathan, well Nathan has poor taste in women. Can you imagine ...don't want to pollute your thoughts.

I am amazed at media reports of this testimony. The narrative is that Trump lawyers failed to get the information they wanted and their efforts were a bust.

Are you kidding?

The witness could not reconcile yesterday's ridiculous claims, with previously detailed information he provided.

"When did the relationship begin?"
"I don't recall"
"This text you sent me says it started X"
"Um, I was speculating"
"Why would you do that?"
"I don't know"

And the media called it a failure for Trump's legal team. When you prove someone lied on the witness stand, you did pretty well

He told Trump's team, in a text when Wade and Willis began their relationship. But when he got on the stand today, he that he had been "speculating" and really didn't remember when they started.

He gave specific information in the text
But now, he doesn't remember.

Right.

I think Willis, Wade, and Bradley committed perjury.
I’ve never seen so many “smart“ lawyers not be able to recall jack shi+
what a bunch of scum ambulance chasing low life liars…how did these idiots even pass the bar ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT