ADVERTISEMENT

Is it "democracy" to ignore the 80% of Americans who voted for Joe in the primary.....

Democracy is what you are told it means. In today's world, Senate leadership making threats to SCOTUS justices, censoring dissent, ignoring SCOTUS decisions and proceeding with unlawful initiatives, sending DOJ officials to local prosecutors in order to turn 1 misdemeanor into 34 felonies is democracy in the U.S..

My assumption is the Biden replacement will NOT be on every state ballot. I don't think Alabama or Ohio will wait until after the convention, so their voters will vote for Biden / Harris or Trump. I think both Wisonsin and Penn legislatures are controlled by Republicans. Will be real interesting to see how a late replacement will be handled on their ballots. this thing has a lot of different turns, not telling where it may end.

and effectively let the Democratic Party choose their preferred candidate because they think there is a better chance of victory than the choice of the American voter?
I don’t hear the Dems (voters) being bummed if Joe gets replaced…it’s really astonishing to me Joe can’t see he’s been a failure. The repubs need to care less who is running and vote against the dem policy’s/platform/beliefs they support that is so left wing it has the country going downhill. The Dems that want Biden to keep running or not are sheep, just vote as you’re told. The dem voters are lock step with whatever the establisment (Obama clan) say.

I don’t hear the Dems (voters) being bummed if Joe gets replaced…it’s really astonishing to me Joe can’t see he’s been a failure. The repubs need to care less who is running and vote against the dem policy’s/platform/beliefs they support that is so left wing it has the country going downhill. The Dems that want Biden to keep running or not are sheep, just vote as you’re told. The dem voters are lock step with whatever the establisment (Obama clan) say.
For the first time since the debate I’m starting to believe Joe won’t let himself be taken out even if it means high level democrats shredding him publicly. He may very well stay no matter what they do. Going as far as saying “then challenge me for the Presidency at the convention” tells me he’s willing to get stoned by his own party but will not give up his spot.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
For the first time since the debate I’m starting to believe Joe won’t let himself be taken out even if it means high level democrats shredding him publicly. He may very well stay no matter what they do. Going as far as saying “then challenge me for the Presidency at the convention” tells me he’s willing to get stoned by his own party but will not give up his spot.
Joe is certainly putting them in a box. If this was about the good of the country, he'd be asked to step down or face a 25th challenge.

and effectively let the Democratic Party choose their preferred candidate because they think there is a better chance of victory than the choice of the American voter?
No, and that is why they won’t shit can Biden, they will just beg him to drop out. Even that is a dangerous game.

My assumption is the Biden replacement will NOT be on every state ballot. I don't think Alabama or Ohio will wait until after the convention, so their voters will vote for Biden / Harris or Trump. I think both Wisonsin and Penn legislatures are controlled by Republicans. Will be real interesting to see how a late replacement will be handled on their ballots. this thing has a lot of different turns, not telling where it may end.
Think Georgia is another state the D will not be on the ballot if he is replaced. Not only that the biden/harris ticket is where all the donated money is at not ??/??

Their was never a ground swell of support for Biden in 2020 during dem nominations,...but the dem elites, cClyburn, and Obama didn't like Bernie Sanders and Biden got the money and black vote from the sky,...so when a puppet like biden wants to challenge the puppeteers that out him in place,..it may not work out to well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT