ADVERTISEMENT

It has to be done

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016

infiltration via bad actors is at a high percentage..?

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
Something I agree with RDS on. I don't think people realize how big of a national threat the PRC is. They've thrown around an ungodly amount of money around the world to become our only true near-peer.

A great analog is the 60's space race between the USA and the USSR. In a lot of places, they've caught up or surpassed us.

We need to continue to put effort to fix internal issues of course but...when need to double or triple our foreign aid around the world...especially in Africa

Last edited:
Something I agree with RDS on. I don't think people realize how big of a national threat the PRC is. They've thrown around an ungodly amount of money around the world to become our only true near-peer.

A great apology is the 60's space race between the USA and the USSR. In a lot of places, they've caught up or surpassed us.

We need to continue to put effort to fix internal issues of course but...when need to double or triple our foreign aid around the world...especially in Africa

meanwhile, I was still thinking...

Last edited:

A great analog is the 60's space race between the USA and the USSR. In a lot of places, they've caught up or surpassed us.

Yet you support a president that is on the ccp payroll

Yet you support a president that is on the ccp payroll
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

When have I made a claim and told anyone to prove it false.
Interesting that I used the term "Dem" and you interpreted it as directed solely to you. You know exactly what I meant. You're deflecting. Can you meet the Dem standard, yes or no?

Interesting that I used the term "Dem" and you interpreted it as directed solely to you. You know exactly what I meant. You're deflecting. Can you meet the Dem standard, yes or no?
Care to expound on when this become official Dem doctrine? Seems you're just attempting to lower the standard of debate.

When did Hunter occupy government office or do any official business for the US government?
He didn't, so when did he register as a foreign agent? Oops, another problem for Dad.

Read the article. Item number one:

"Joe Biden met with Hunter’s Chinese partners days before they established a new investment firm."

"If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son — who has scant experience in private equity — clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is."

"Will the Senate investigate Joe and Hunter Biden’s actions in China and Ukraine? We don’t know, but they should. If a two-year investigation of President Trump, Russia and the Trump family was justified to ensure the president isn’t compromised, an investigation into Joe Biden, China, Ukraine and the Biden family is imperative."

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
He didn't, so when did he register as a foreign agent? Oops, another problem for Dad.

Read the article. Item number one:

"Joe Biden met with Hunter’s Chinese partners days before they established a new investment firm."

"If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son — who has scant experience in private equity — clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is."

"Will the Senate investigate Joe and Hunter Biden’s actions in China and Ukraine? We don’t know, but they should. If a two-year investigation of President Trump, Russia and the Trump family was justified to ensure the president isn’t compromised, an investigation into Joe Biden, China, Ukraine and the Biden family is imperative."
If you guys think you've got enough to get old Joe then move to impeach. I look to seeing what comes out of the investigation but right now, doesn't look like anything.

If you guys think you've got enough to get old Joe then move to impeach. I look to seeing what comes out of the investigation but right now, doesn't look like anything.
I don't occupy government office or do any official business for the US government. Facts are facts, even when buried under a complex money laundering scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT