ADVERTISEMENT

My man Ron wins for Florida

Yep, and he got sent crawling back to Tallahassee to lick his wounds.

As I sit here on my back porch listening to the Disney fireworks, I can assure you that the Governor is not licking any wounds from his perspective and I am thankful that he put Disney in its place. That company is corrupt on sooo many levels. I have a lot of friends that are involved there and they would love to change things from the inside, but it's like D.C. and that swamp will take a lot of draining.

You are pathetically unable to accept the facts.
What, the fact that he left his sheltered and controlled environment and got the crap beat out of him on the national stage. Yep, he's back in Florida taking away more rights from people and local governments.

What, the fact that he left his sheltered and controlled environment and got the crap beat out of him on the national stage. Yep, he's back in Florida taking away more rights from people and local governments.
WOW! A person would have to be completely numb between the ears to seriously believe DeSantis and the others thought they were going to beat Trump?? LOLOLOL!
Not to realize they were positioning for 2028 is ignorance that is difficult to fathom.

Seems the people of Florida are ok w that

Reactions: tarsdawg
Yep, and he got sent crawling back to Tallahassee to lick his wounds.
LOL… The four leaf clover view
Looks like Disney and its lawyers are licking their wound$
Losing their ass since they decided to force their woke agenda as well as losing all their control

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT