ADVERTISEMENT

I've been holding back, until now, so buckle up (long post)

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
When the China Flu was set loose on the world, I didn't know what to think. I listened to Fauci and the experts and gave them the benefit of the doubt a little longer than some folks, but right away I had a feeling the things they were saying did not quite add up. I put a pack of sanitary wipes in each car and masked up just enough to be able to do what I needed to do, but I never wore a mask correctly for any stretch of time. My wife and I got to work from home so that was nice, but we determined to live our lives as normally as possible.

We are in our late 50's and early 60's with no major health issues, and we are now retired. We eat what we want and drink plenty of beer. I routinely work in the yard in the hot Florida sun, or I do exercises and get on the treadmill, but not as consistently as I should. Yeah, I carry a few extra pounds right in the gut area which is what I call storage. My wife looks 12 years younger than she is and still rocks a bikini. She walks four miles a day or swims laps in the pool.

We calculated the odds and decided to keep on traveling at least once a month on short trips in the Southeast. We mostly stay in B&B's where we can interact with folks, go to concerts and shows, and have flown several times. All we do before and after each trip is drink an Emergen-C powder with vitamin D and Zinc to boost our immune systems. Earlier this year, we stopped masking altogether unless we absolutely had to do so. Masks don't work. Masks make you sick. We do not trust the virus tests or the vaccines either.

My greatest fear was not getting the virus but what treatment I would receive if I got it. In January, I had a routine visit with my doctor, so I asked him to tell me about the virus. When he was done, I asked him how he would treat me if I got the virus. He said that he would have me stay home and rest and monitor my symptoms. I asked him what about HCQ and ivermectin? He said, and I quote, "they do not work one bit, and I am as right wing as anybody," and he stormed out of the examining room. He was so mad that he didn't even charge me for the visit.

I went home and told my wife we were screwed, as she goes to the same doctor. I got on the doctor's website and learned that even though he is a single practitioner and his wife works in his office, his practice has been bought out by a larger group, and he is on some physician boards. Later, we attended a fundraising dinner, and I sat beside an older lady who told me that she knew a local doctor who would prescribe HCQ and ivermectin. I asked for his contact info and wrote it down on the program and put it in my stack of stuff.

Five weeks ago, my wife had a restless night and woke up coughing and horse. By the next day, she was feeling lousy with what seemed like a summer cold. Meanwhile, I had started running a fever which always does a number on me. Dayquil and Nyquil didn't work, and I could not break my fever which I ran for six days. We were getting worse, and I knew that I had to do something. I looked through my stack of stuff, composed an email to the doctor explaining our situation, and asked him to call me. He called me the same afternoon, and we had a thorough conversation. He told me to keep everything confidential, that he would not charge me, and to send him an email agreeing not to sue him which I did. He then sent me an email describing treatment in detail and called the following prescriptions in to CVS for both of us:

1) Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200 mg tablets (12) - take 2 tabs twice a day for first day, then 1 twice a day for 4 days.

2) Ivermectin 3 mg tablets (30) - take 6 tabs every day for 5 days.

3) Amoxicillin 500 mg capsules (30) - take 3 caps twice a day for 5 days.

4) Azithromycin 250 mg tablets (6) - take 2 tabs on first day then 1 per day for 4 days.

5) Dexamethasone 6 mg tablets (5) - take 1 tab each day for 5 days.

In addition, the doctor recommended taking 81 to 325 mg aspirin each day and to drink the Emergen-C powder each day.

I suspected that my insurance may not cover the HCQ and ivermectin, so before I left I looked through my stack of stuff and pulled out a Good Rx card that I had never used. With insurance, all the prescriptions were only a few bucks each except the Ivermectin, which was $97 per person. I presented the Good Rx card and got it knocked down to $49 per person. I got home and lined up all the drugs on the kitchen counter, and we started taking them. Within 24 hours of a full day's dosage of each drug, we started feeling better, and when we had completed the drugs, we had the Fauci bioweapon whipped.

The drugs will give you diarrhea, so we had to space them out with food. We did not take the aspirin, as we could barely handle taking everything else. We had a lot of fatigue and took up to two naps a day. We did not lose taste, but things tasted differently. I pushed myself and kept up with my daily chores but over did it several times working in the yard. My wife is back up to walking three miles most days. We have a nagging cough that is diminishing just as the doctor said. We are having trouble sleeping through the night, which my wife read can be a byproduct of the virus. Overall, we are almost back to normal.

1) This is how you treat and cure the damn virus.

2) Hope is not a strategy. Getting this shit and sitting at home hoping you get better is not a winning strategy. Do what I did and have a plan of winning action, even if you are vaccinated.

3) I hope you don't get the virus, but if you do, I hope this post helps you.

Last edited:
This has been the problem and I've discussed it in depth with doctors. For whatever reason you want to believe, our government, CDC, NIH, etc will not focus on actively attacking the virus if you get it. It is psycho. And if you've had it, you have zero standing in society unless you've gotten two jabs, which is NOT studied. It is fubar.

Of course the company that makes Ivermectin says it doesn't work for COVID, but sure you sound like know more than them.

And here's a summary of 14 medical studies that say HCQ doesn't make a lick of difference either, but again, you're an expert.

Last edited:
Of course the company that makes Ivermectin says it doesn't work for COVID, but sure you sound like know more than them.

And here's a summary of 14 medical studies that say HCQ doesn't make a lick of difference either, but again, you're an expert.

No, it’s my new doctor that knows more than them.

When the China Flu was set loose on the world, I didn't know what to think. I listened to Fauci and the experts and gave them the benefit of the doubt a little longer than some folks, but right away I had a feeling the things they were saying did not quite add up. I put a pack of sanitary wipes in each car and masked up just enough to be able to do what I needed to do, but I never wore a mask correctly for any stretch of time. My wife and I got to work from home so that was nice, but we determined to live our lives as normally as possible.

We are in our late 50's and early 60's with no major health issues, and we are now retired. We eat what we want and drink plenty of beer. I routinely work in the yard in the hot Florida sun, or I do exercises and get on the treadmill, but not as consistently as I should. Yeah, I carry a few extra pounds right in the gut area which is what I call storage. My wife looks 12 years younger than she is and still rocks a bikini. She walks four miles a day or swims laps in the pool.

We calculated the odds and decided to keep on traveling at least once a month on short trips in the Southeast. We mostly stay in B&B's where we can interact with folks, go to concerts and shows, and have flown several times. All we do before and after each trip is drink an Emergen-C powder with vitamin D and Zinc to boost our immune systems. Earlier this year, we stopped masking altogether unless we absolutely had to do so. Masks don't work. Masks make you sick. We do not trust the virus tests or the vaccines either.

My greatest fear was not getting the virus but what treatment I would receive if I got it. In January, I had a routine visit with my doctor, so I asked him to tell me about the virus. When he was done, I asked him how he would treat me if I got the virus. He said that he would have me stay home and rest and monitor my symptoms. I asked him what about HCQ and ivermectin? He said, and I quote, "they do not work one bit, and I am as right wing as anybody," and he stormed out of the examining room. He was so mad that he didn't even charge me for the visit.

I went home and told my wife we were screwed, as she goes to the same doctor. I got on the doctor's website and learned that even though he is a single practitioner and his wife works in his office, his practice has been bought out by a larger group, and he is on some physician boards. Later, we attended a fundraising dinner, and I sat beside an older lady who told me that she knew a local doctor who would prescribe HCQ and ivermectin. I asked for his contact info and wrote it down on the program and put it in my stack of stuff.

Five weeks ago, my wife had a restless night and woke up coughing and horse. By the next day, she was feeling lousy with what seemed like a summer cold. Meanwhile, I had started running a fever which always does a number on me. Dayquil and Nyquil didn't work, and I could not break my fever which I ran for six days. We were getting worse, and I knew that I had to do something. I looked through my stack of stuff, composed an email to the doctor explaining our situation, and asked him to call me. He called me the same afternoon, and we had a thorough conversation. He told me to keep everything confidential, that he would not charge me, and to send him an email agreeing not to sue him which I did. He then sent me an email describing treatment in detail and called the following prescriptions in to CVS for both of us:

1) Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200 mg tablets (12) - take 2 tabs twice a day for first day, then 1 twice a day for 4 days.

4) Azithromycin 250 mg tablets (6) - take 2 tabs on first day then 1 per day for 4 days.

In addition, the doctor recommended taking 81 to 325 mg aspirin each day and to drink the Emergen-C powder each day.

I suspected that my insurance may not cover the HCQ and ivermectin, so before I left I looked through my stack of stuff and pulled out a Good Rx card that I had never used. With insurance, all the prescriptions were only a few bucks each except the Ivermectin, which was $97 per person. I presented the Good Rx card and got it knocked down to $49 per person. I got home and lined up all the drugs on the kitchen counter, and we started taking them. Within 24 hours of a full day's dosage of each drug, we started feeling better, and when we had completed the drugs, we had the Fauci bioweapon whipped.

The drugs will give you diarrhea, so we had to space them out with food. We did not take the aspirin, as we could barely handle taking everything else. We had a lot of fatigue and took up to two naps a day. We did not lose taste, but things tasted differently. I pushed myself and kept up with my daily chores but over did it several times working in the yard. My wife is back up to walking three miles most days. We have a nagging cough that is diminishing just as the doctor said. We are having trouble sleeping through the night, which my wife read can be a byproduct of the virus. Overall, we are almost back to normal.

2) Hope is not a strategy. Getting this shit and sitting at home hoping you get better is not a winning strategy. Do what I did and have a plan of winning action, even if you are vaccinated.

I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re not vaccinated?

I’ll go with the doctors that say it does in conjunction with the personal testimonials. There is a good (scientific) explanation of how it works if you decide you’re interested

Last edited:

I wish I knew a Dr that would do this for me. I’d sign a letter agreeing to no legal action in a heart beat.

When Trump mentioned HCQ last March Fauci, the CDC and NIH went ballistic. Why? There were no other ideas. Ohhh, but was there? They went ALL in in the shots. Did not care at ALL about possible cures already available. You can't get FDA approval if there is already a cure.
Then they tell Covid infected people to go home and wait until you are extremely sick then call the doctor?? WTH? At least they should be telling us to take Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and Zinc. Give you the antibiotics The government want even tell you to do that, which really helps. Why not?? I trust no one any more.
Full disclosure, I have not had the shots. Yes I think the shots really help those infected. If I were over 70 I might take the shots. I am 59 and in excellent health. Have rigorously exercised my entire life. I got Covid in early August. Had extreme fatigue for 6 days, but nothing else. Nothing. My wife has had the first shot. I have been taking Vitamin C and Zinc and Vitamin D3 for 9 months..
As I said, the shots seem to help so why won't I take them. I have no idea in 1-10 years if they will screw up your autoimmune system. This may be the most miracle drug ever. I am not ready to take the risk. That is my choice. Besides, I now have natural immunity.
Not trying to be sarcastic calling them shots. No disrespect to anyone. Vaccines eliminate the disease. This one doesn't. More dishonesty from our leaders.

From this doc to your doc, he’s about 1/2 right. I would say no to steroids early in the disease process. You need steroids late. Everyone hospitalized needs steroids, but early messes up your own immune response. Hydroxychloroquine has risk, especially if you have heart issues. Last April, we saw 140 COVID positive patients in an outpatient setting, most had a higher heart rate than i expected. HCQ can affect heart rate as well. I think risk out weighs the benefit. antibiotics aren’t helpful. But I’d take doxy over the others.
Take ivermectin, vit c, d zinc, baby asa. For shits and giggles throw in coq10, quercetin, melatonin, gargle with listerine, consider a diluted iodine nasal wash.
GO GET MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY INFUSION.
Once you recover add omega3, vitamin a, thiamine
90 Days later. Get your vaccine

your welcome. I’m going back to my bourbon.

From this doc to your doc, he’s about 1/2 right. I would say no to steroids early in the disease process. You need steroids late. Everyone hospitalized needs steroids, but early messes up your own immune response. Hydroxychloroquine has risk, especially if you have heart issues. Last April, we saw 140 COVID positive patients in an outpatient setting, most had a higher heart rate than i expected. HCQ can affect heart rate as well. I think risk out weighs the benefit. antibiotics aren’t helpful. But I’d take doxy over the others.
Take ivermectin, vit c, d zinc, baby asa. For shits and giggles throw in coq10, quercetin, melatonin, gargle with listerine, consider a diluted iodine nasal wash.

You didn't mention which bourbon.

When Trump mentioned HCQ last March Fauci, the CDC and NIH went ballistic. Why? There were no other ideas. Ohhh, but was there? They went ALL in in the shots. Did not care at ALL about possible cures already available. You can't get FDA approval if there is already a cure.
Then they tell Covid infected people to go home and wait until you are extremely sick then call the doctor?? WTH? At least they should be telling us to take Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and Zinc. Give you the antibiotics The government want even tell you to do that, which really helps. Why not?? I trust no one any more.
Full disclosure, I have not had the shots. Yes I think the shots really help those infected. If I were over 70 I might take the shots. I am 59 and in excellent health. Have rigorously exercised my entire life. I got Covid in early August. Had extreme fatigue for 6 days, but nothing else. Nothing. My wife has had the first shot. I have been taking Vitamin C and Zinc and Vitamin D3 for 9 months..
As I said, the shots seem to help so why won't I take them. I have no idea in 1-10 years if they will screw up your autoimmune system. This may be the most miracle drug ever. I am not ready to take the risk. That is my choice. Besides, I now have natural immunity.
Not trying to be sarcastic calling them shots. No disrespect to anyone. Vaccines eliminate the disease. This one doesn't. More dishonesty from our leaders.
Idk if vaccines necessarily eliminate disease. We’ve had a flu vaccine for like 90 years and round 30,000-60,000 folks die from it every year. That’s just one example.

I had COVID in December as did my wife and two kids. Sniffles - at most - for all three of them. I’m in good shape as well and I didn’t have any breathing issues whatsoever, but it put it on me pretty good with the fever and particularly in my throat, which it wrecked. Could not talk at all. The weirdest/scariest bit was numbness and tingling in my right leg for two days at the very tail end of it. Knee down for a day, then just my right foot the last day before it headed on out. Some weird ****. Who knows what you’re gonna get out of it.

Despite getting the virus I still decided to get the shot because my doc recommended it. My wife’s recommended her get it…my folks’ did, essentially all my friends’ GPs recommended it. I’ve got a HEALTHY amount of distrust for all things pharma and government and understand why people wouldn’t want the vax, but who I do trust is my doc. If I didnt he wouldn’t be my GP. So it’s more than just blindly trusting some apparatus of the Fed gubmint. All that to say, if folks think their doc has their best health interests in mind then listen to them whichever way they advise.

I was prescribed ivermectin in February. Doctor told me take zinc, vitamin c & d, and baby aspirin. I’ve got no lasting effects. I always do a nasal rinse and was taking the vitamins already for a year. I’m obese with high bp. In early 40’s.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

It sure does seem a lot easier and safer just to get vaccinated.

I wouldn't trust any doctor who would prescribe not one but two antibiotics simultaneously to treat a virus, but that's just me.

Reactions: celticdawg
his practice has been bought out by a larger group, and he is on some physician boards.
Doctors that rock the boat on covid get singled out. Fired. Lose hospital privileges. Damaged reputation. Trashed on social media and the local news.

A prominent doctor like the first one would have a lot to lose.

Here's the great news- The natural immunity that you and your wife are gaining will protect you better than the vaccine.

So glad that you're both recovering. If the Chat had essential employees, you'd be one of them.

Last edited:
It sure does seem a lot easier and safer just to get vaccinated.

I wouldn't trust any doctor who would prescribe not one but two antibiotics simultaneously to treat a virus, but that's just me.
The antibiotics are to prevent/treat bacterial pneumonia which is a major cause of hospitalization and death with people who get COVID.

But you do you, Dr Willdup.

The antibiotics are to prevent/treat bacterial pneumonia which is a major cause of hospitalization and death with people who get COVID.

But you do you, Dr Willdup.
Fine if you actually have an indication of bacterial pneumonia. This doctor seems to have recommended it as a preventative, which this study suggests is not at all the right approach.

Maybe DrGDawg can weigh in. In his post above he said antibiotics were not helpful.

Reactions: celticdawg
@Radi Nabulsi @Anthony Dasher can we please keep this type of misinformation off the board even if it is the chat? It’s dangerous. I know that’s asking a lot….
No. I am not going to venture my opinion here, but all info should be given, and you use your brain to determine what is best for you. Censoring info that comes out never ends well. As you see what is happening right now. No one believes anything. This is where things go wrong. You shouldn’t decide that for anyone.

Fine if you actually have an indication of bacterial pneumonia. This doctor seems to have recommended it as a preventative, which this study suggests is not at all the right approach.

Maybe DrGDawg can weigh in. In his post above he said antibiotics were not helpful.

If you're going to listen to him about antibiotics will you also listen about Ivermectin?

Idk if vaccines necessarily eliminate disease. We’ve had a flu vaccine for like 90 years and round 30,000-60,000 folks die from it every year. That’s just one example.

I had COVID in December as did my wife and two kids. Sniffles - at most - for all three of them. I’m in good shape as well and I didn’t have any breathing issues whatsoever, but it put it on me pretty good with the fever and particularly in my throat, which it wrecked. Could not talk at all. The weirdest/scariest bit was numbness and tingling in my right leg for two days at the very tail end of it. Knee down for a day, then just my right foot the last day before it headed on out. Some weird ****. Who knows what you’re gonna get out of it.

Despite getting the virus I still decided to get the shot because my doc recommended it. My wife’s recommended her get it…my folks’ did, essentially all my friends’ GPs recommended it. I’ve got a HEALTHY amount of distrust for all things pharma and government and understand why people wouldn’t want the vax, but who I do trust is my doc. If I didnt he wouldn’t be my GP. So it’s more than just blindly trusting some apparatus of the Fed gubmint. All that to say, if folks think their doc has their best health interests in mind then listen to them whichever way they advise.
I had never heard of the flu shot being called the flu vaccine. I have always been asked if I want the flu shot. The sign at the Walgreen’s calls them flu shots. My Dr has offered me the flu shot before. He never called it a vaccine. I never heard the word “flu vaccine” until covid.

just saying.

@Radi Nabulsi @Anthony Dasher can we please keep this type of misinformation off the board even if it is the chat? It’s dangerous. I know that’s asking a lot….
Would be interested to know what is misinformation? All of the posts are reasonable and well presented with facts. You may not like one particular side but in the end, you, me and everyone else just don't know. This is a very weird virus. And to say otherwise is the real misinformation.

I had never heard of the flu shot being called the flu vaccine. I have always been asked if I want the flu shot. The sign at the Walgreen’s calls them flu shots. My Dr has offered me the flu shot before. He never called it a vaccine. I never heard the word “flu vaccine” until covid.

just saying.

Have you ever heard of the CDC?

Have you ever heard of the CDC?

I wish I hadn’t. Didn’t they just change their own definition of vaccine or vaccination overnight a few weeks ago? I admit I did not ever browse disease websites very much.

I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re not vaccinated?
You know what happens when you assume in

why get the vaccine 90 days after you got it? Natural immunity dies after 90 days? Can you please cite a study? Can you please tell me how many patients you’ve treated that have had it 2x? Thanks.

If you're going to listen to him about antibiotics will you also listen about Ivermectin?
Sure, if your doctor prescribes the ivermectin, which means you are getting it from a pharmacy and not the feed store, and will be taking the proper dosage.

The biggest issue with ivermectin has been the idiots poisoning themselves by overdosing on the animal paste.

No. I am not going to venture my opinion here, but all info should be given, and you use your brain to determine what is best for you. Censoring info that comes out never ends well. As you see what is happening right now. No one believes anything. This is where things go wrong. You shouldn’t decide that for anyone.
Thank you!

Sure, if your doctor prescribes the ivermectin, which means you are getting it from a pharmacy and not the feed store, and will be taking the proper dosage.

The biggest issue with ivermectin has been the idiots poisoning themselves by overdosing on the animal paste.
Agree totally.

Many people have been bypassing doctors for years when self-medicating so add taking animal formulated Ivermectin to the list.

My biggest disappointment is all of the MSM and people on social media spreading misinformation by calling Ivermectin various things all suggesting it is strictly for animals as if humans have never and can't take the human form.

Thanks for your post and so glad you are on the way back to fully operational! Hope you have many years more to enjoy retirement and now you can do it with the best defense possibly. A healthy strong aware immune system.

Agree but we have always had and always will have idiots.. Darwin awards? But there is no denying the media has tried to squash true use of this drug by linking it to the horse paste bs...

How many people have actually done that? Has anyone actually died from taking the livestock form of Ivermectin?

How many people have actually done that? Has anyone actually died from taking the livestock form of Ivermectin?
If someone who weighs 200 lbs and can't calculate correct dosage down from 200lbs to a 2,000lb cow, maybe shouldn't they be culled from the herd? Just sayin

Reactions: PotimusWillie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT