ADVERTISEMENT

I've been holding back, until now, so buckle up (long post)

I've been taking vitamin C , D3, and zinc since last year.
I wasn't going to take the shot but Tuesday night my 42 year old son in law died of the virus after being on the vent.
Will take shot Tuesday and continue on my regimen of pills.
Btw I asked my dr. about ivermectin and HCQ and he said no.
I'm hunting another dr.
Thanks Jack

I wasn't going to take the shot but Tuesday night my 42 year old son in law died of the virus after being on the vent.
I'm hunting another dr.
Thanks Jack
Wow, sorry to hear that. That’s young. Did he have any other health issues?

I say this with all sincerity, your body your choice. With that said, I am trying to reconcile filling your body with that list of medication’s and being comfortable with that yet not being comfortable taking an FDA approved vaccine. Is it political?

Wow, sorry to hear that. That’s young. Did he have any other health issues?
Had a problem with sugar but was not on insulin yet. He was not overweight or have any other issues. He went to Orlando on a business trip and came back with it. He stayed on the vent a couple of weeks but they couldn't do anything. He coded twice and they brought him back but it finally was too much.
Thanks for asking.

I say this with all sincerity, your body your choice. With that said, I am trying to reconcile filling your body with that list of medication’s and being comfortable with that yet not being comfortable taking an FDA approved vaccine. Is it political?
Known medications which have been around for decades versus a "vaccine" that is new with unknown long term effects?.... Its enough of a decision either way to at least debate don't you think?

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I'm hunting another dr.
Thanks Jack
Sorry to hear that brother. Prayers to your family.

When the China Flu was set loose on the world, I didn't know what to think. I listened to Fauci and the experts and gave them the benefit of the doubt a little longer than some folks, but right away I had a feeling the things they were saying did not quite add up. I put a pack of sanitary wipes in each car and masked up just enough to be able to do what I needed to do, but I never wore a mask correctly for any stretch of time. My wife and I got to work from home so that was nice, but we determined to live our lives as normally as possible.

We are in our late 50's and early 60's with no major health issues, and we are now retired. We eat what we want and drink plenty of beer. I routinely work in the yard in the hot Florida sun, or I do exercises and get on the treadmill, but not as consistently as I should. Yeah, I carry a few extra pounds right in the gut area which is what I call storage. My wife looks 12 years younger than she is and still rocks a bikini. She walks four miles a day or swims laps in the pool.

We calculated the odds and decided to keep on traveling at least once a month on short trips in the Southeast. We mostly stay in B&B's where we can interact with folks, go to concerts and shows, and have flown several times. All we do before and after each trip is drink an Emergen-C powder with vitamin D and Zinc to boost our immune systems. Earlier this year, we stopped masking altogether unless we absolutely had to do so. Masks don't work. Masks make you sick. We do not trust the virus tests or the vaccines either.

My greatest fear was not getting the virus but what treatment I would receive if I got it. In January, I had a routine visit with my doctor, so I asked him to tell me about the virus. When he was done, I asked him how he would treat me if I got the virus. He said that he would have me stay home and rest and monitor my symptoms. I asked him what about HCQ and ivermectin? He said, and I quote, "they do not work one bit, and I am as right wing as anybody," and he stormed out of the examining room. He was so mad that he didn't even charge me for the visit.

I went home and told my wife we were screwed, as she goes to the same doctor. I got on the doctor's website and learned that even though he is a single practitioner and his wife works in his office, his practice has been bought out by a larger group, and he is on some physician boards. Later, we attended a fundraising dinner, and I sat beside an older lady who told me that she knew a local doctor who would prescribe HCQ and ivermectin. I asked for his contact info and wrote it down on the program and put it in my stack of stuff.

Five weeks ago, my wife had a restless night and woke up coughing and horse. By the next day, she was feeling lousy with what seemed like a summer cold. Meanwhile, I had started running a fever which always does a number on me. Dayquil and Nyquil didn't work, and I could not break my fever which I ran for six days. We were getting worse, and I knew that I had to do something. I looked through my stack of stuff, composed an email to the doctor explaining our situation, and asked him to call me. He called me the same afternoon, and we had a thorough conversation. He told me to keep everything confidential, that he would not charge me, and to send him an email agreeing not to sue him which I did. He then sent me an email describing treatment in detail and called the following prescriptions in to CVS for both of us:

1) Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200 mg tablets (12) - take 2 tabs twice a day for first day, then 1 twice a day for 4 days.

2) Ivermectin 3 mg tablets (30) - take 6 tabs every day for 5 days.

3) Amoxicillin 500 mg capsules (30) - take 3 caps twice a day for 5 days.

4) Azithromycin 250 mg tablets (6) - take 2 tabs on first day then 1 per day for 4 days.

5) Dexamethasone 6 mg tablets (5) - take 1 tab each day for 5 days.

In addition, the doctor recommended taking 81 to 325 mg aspirin each day and to drink the Emergen-C powder each day.

I suspected that my insurance may not cover the HCQ and ivermectin, so before I left I looked through my stack of stuff and pulled out a Good Rx card that I had never used. With insurance, all the prescriptions were only a few bucks each except the Ivermectin, which was $97 per person. I presented the Good Rx card and got it knocked down to $49 per person. I got home and lined up all the drugs on the kitchen counter, and we started taking them. Within 24 hours of a full day's dosage of each drug, we started feeling better, and when we had completed the drugs, we had the Fauci bioweapon whipped.

The drugs will give you diarrhea, so we had to space them out with food. We did not take the aspirin, as we could barely handle taking everything else. We had a lot of fatigue and took up to two naps a day. We did not lose taste, but things tasted differently. I pushed myself and kept up with my daily chores but over did it several times working in the yard. My wife is back up to walking three miles most days. We have a nagging cough that is diminishing just as the doctor said. We are having trouble sleeping through the night, which my wife read can be a byproduct of the virus. Overall, we are almost back to normal.

1) This is how you treat and cure the damn virus.

2) Hope is not a strategy. Getting this shit and sitting at home hoping you get better is not a winning strategy. Do what I did and have a plan of winning action, even if you are vaccinated.

3) I hope you don't get the virus, but if you do, I hope this post helps you.

Wife, kid and I have all been fortunate so far. But we all have had the Pfizer shot. Honestly, not sure if that has helped or if we all just have good immune systems and are generally healthy…. we all excercise daily, the kid plays soccer

My step sister swears by the two drugs you mentioned in your post (1 & 2). She has had it twice and she says she felt better within 24 hours.

Not sure if she has been vaccinated, just glad it worked for her.

Appreciate you sharing and glad it worked…..stay safe.

Had a problem with sugar but was not on insulin yet. He was not overweight or have any other issues. He went to Orlando on a business trip and came back with it. He stayed on the vent a couple of weeks but they couldn't do anything. He coded twice and they brought him back but it finally was too much.
Thanks for asking.
Damn, that is just tragic news. Prayers for your daughter and the entire family.

Don't know if anyone has died, but a significant number have had to seek medical treatment.

Did this significant number have to seek medical treatment or did they make a call to poison control? Those are fairly different things. The amount of people that have had to go to the hospital for ivermectin overdose has been completely exaggerated, primarily related to a widely shared article that was proven to be false. I will eat my words if you can find something that actually substantiates a significant number of people seeking medical treatment for ivermectin, but I wasn't able to find anything.

It's not FDA approved. Cormanity Is the Pfizer approved shot. Crazily, it is not available in the United States yet. Another bait and switch by the media.

Did this significant number have to seek medical treatment or did they make a call to poison control? Those are fairly different things. The amount of people that have had to go to the hospital for ivermectin overdose has been completely exaggerated, primarily related to a widely shared article that was proven to be false. I will eat my words if you can find something that actually substantiates a significant number of people seeking medical treatment for ivermectin, but I wasn't able to find anything.
While we can all acknowledge that everything's bigger in Texas, it is reasonable to extrapolate these numbers across the entire country (or at least Trump country) and get to a significant total. In fact, I would argue that more than zero people seeking medical care after ingesting animal ivermectin to treat covid is a significant number, but I may have a different standard than you.

"The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) is issuing this health advisory regarding the improper use of ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19 infection by the public.

In August 2021, the Texas Poison Center Network (TPCN) experienced a more than 150 percent increase in the number of calls received about ivermectin exposures compared with the previous month. From Jan. 1 to Aug. 24, the TPCN received a total of 159 Ivermectin exposure calls, more than triple the 48 calls received in all of 2020. The largest number (64) occurred in August. More than half of the 2021 calls (87, 55%) were potential Ivermectin exposure taken in an attempt to treat or prevent COVID-19. Most of the calls were about people experiencing mild symptoms, but for 52 (33%), the patient was either on the way to a health care facility or was referred to a health care facility, suggesting more severe effects."

No sir, not political at all. The list of drugs we took were safe, proven, and effective all with long histories of use around the world. The vaccine is not a vaccine at all but a symptom diminisher and prophylactic for some with very questionable results and side effects. I don’t begrudge anyone who choses to get shots.

When the China Flu was set loose on the world, I didn't know what to think. I listened to Fauci and the experts and gave them the benefit of the doubt a little longer than some folks, but right away I had a feeling the things they were saying did not quite add up. I put a pack of sanitary wipes in each car and masked up just enough to be able to do what I needed to do, but I never wore a mask correctly for any stretch of time. My wife and I got to work from home so that was nice, but we determined to live our lives as normally as possible.

We are in our late 50's and early 60's with no major health issues, and we are now retired. We eat what we want and drink plenty of beer. I routinely work in the yard in the hot Florida sun, or I do exercises and get on the treadmill, but not as consistently as I should. Yeah, I carry a few extra pounds right in the gut area which is what I call storage. My wife looks 12 years younger than she is and still rocks a bikini. She walks four miles a day or swims laps in the pool.

We calculated the odds and decided to keep on traveling at least once a month on short trips in the Southeast. We mostly stay in B&B's where we can interact with folks, go to concerts and shows, and have flown several times. All we do before and after each trip is drink an Emergen-C powder with vitamin D and Zinc to boost our immune systems. Earlier this year, we stopped masking altogether unless we absolutely had to do so. Masks don't work. Masks make you sick. We do not trust the virus tests or the vaccines either.

My greatest fear was not getting the virus but what treatment I would receive if I got it. In January, I had a routine visit with my doctor, so I asked him to tell me about the virus. When he was done, I asked him how he would treat me if I got the virus. He said that he would have me stay home and rest and monitor my symptoms. I asked him what about HCQ and ivermectin? He said, and I quote, "they do not work one bit, and I am as right wing as anybody," and he stormed out of the examining room. He was so mad that he didn't even charge me for the visit.

I went home and told my wife we were screwed, as she goes to the same doctor. I got on the doctor's website and learned that even though he is a single practitioner and his wife works in his office, his practice has been bought out by a larger group, and he is on some physician boards. Later, we attended a fundraising dinner, and I sat beside an older lady who told me that she knew a local doctor who would prescribe HCQ and ivermectin. I asked for his contact info and wrote it down on the program and put it in my stack of stuff.

Five weeks ago, my wife had a restless night and woke up coughing and horse. By the next day, she was feeling lousy with what seemed like a summer cold. Meanwhile, I had started running a fever which always does a number on me. Dayquil and Nyquil didn't work, and I could not break my fever which I ran for six days. We were getting worse, and I knew that I had to do something. I looked through my stack of stuff, composed an email to the doctor explaining our situation, and asked him to call me. He called me the same afternoon, and we had a thorough conversation. He told me to keep everything confidential, that he would not charge me, and to send him an email agreeing not to sue him which I did. He then sent me an email describing treatment in detail and called the following prescriptions in to CVS for both of us:

1) Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200 mg tablets (12) - take 2 tabs twice a day for first day, then 1 twice a day for 4 days.

4) Azithromycin 250 mg tablets (6) - take 2 tabs on first day then 1 per day for 4 days.

In addition, the doctor recommended taking 81 to 325 mg aspirin each day and to drink the Emergen-C powder each day.

I suspected that my insurance may not cover the HCQ and ivermectin, so before I left I looked through my stack of stuff and pulled out a Good Rx card that I had never used. With insurance, all the prescriptions were only a few bucks each except the Ivermectin, which was $97 per person. I presented the Good Rx card and got it knocked down to $49 per person. I got home and lined up all the drugs on the kitchen counter, and we started taking them. Within 24 hours of a full day's dosage of each drug, we started feeling better, and when we had completed the drugs, we had the Fauci bioweapon whipped.

The drugs will give you diarrhea, so we had to space them out with food. We did not take the aspirin, as we could barely handle taking everything else. We had a lot of fatigue and took up to two naps a day. We did not lose taste, but things tasted differently. I pushed myself and kept up with my daily chores but over did it several times working in the yard. My wife is back up to walking three miles most days. We have a nagging cough that is diminishing just as the doctor said. We are having trouble sleeping through the night, which my wife read can be a byproduct of the virus. Overall, we are almost back to normal.

2) Hope is not a strategy. Getting this shit and sitting at home hoping you get better is not a winning strategy. Do what I did and have a plan of winning action, even if you are vaccinated.

Diarrhea and loss of smell would be a good combo.

While we can all acknowledge that everything's bigger in Texas, it is reasonable to extrapolate these numbers across the entire country (or at least Trump country) and get to a significant total. In fact, I would argue that more than zero people seeking medical care after ingesting animal ivermectin to treat covid is a significant number, but I may have a different standard than you.

"The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) is issuing this health advisory regarding the improper use of ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19 infection by the public.

In August 2021, the Texas Poison Center Network (TPCN) experienced a more than 150 percent increase in the number of calls received about ivermectin exposures compared with the previous month. From Jan. 1 to Aug. 24, the TPCN received a total of 159 Ivermectin exposure calls, more than triple the 48 calls received in all of 2020. The largest number (64) occurred in August. More than half of the 2021 calls (87, 55%) were potential Ivermectin exposure taken in an attempt to treat or prevent COVID-19. Most of the calls were about people experiencing mild symptoms, but for 52 (33%), the patient was either on the way to a health care facility or was referred to a health care facility, suggesting more severe effects."

People taking animal Ivermectin are irrelevant. They are literally violating the most basic common sense and warnings. I don't care if 100% drop dead, it has nothing to do with prescription Ivermectin for humans so it serves no purpose.

Gonna need pics of bikini-rocking wife to make a full and fair assessment of the quality of this post, sir.

American Association of Poison Control Centers has a pdf of the actual numbers 1/1 through 8/31, There has been 1100 Ivermectin exposures for the year and there were 400 in 2019, out of the 1100 between 0 and 1 percent had serious symptoms and no deaths, it is actually kind of an interesting site, it has an alert that gasoline poisoning went up 50 percent in May due to gas prices and people siphoning gas

@Radi Nabulsi @Anthony Dasher can we please keep this type of misinformation off the board even if it is the chat? It’s dangerous. I know that’s asking a lot….
Why don't you understand that people do not need you to hold their hand and tell them what to think or listen to?

It is every person's responsibility to research and think for themselves and speak to their own health care providers about such matters.

Why don't you understand that people do not need you to hold their hand and tell them what to think or listen to?

It is every person's responsibility to research and think for themselves and speak to their own health care providers about such matters.
Yes, we have done so well with that… 🙄🙄🙄

Many people fear personal responsibility above all. They are so scared of the world that they find comfort in having guardrails of life permanently installed on their adulthood.

Never in history has censorship resulted in a population being smarter or better overall.

Never before in history has humans had access to the internet. Its a new game and we need to figure out the rules quickly.

Because using your metric (being smarter or better overall), I think we are failing.

Never before in history has humans had access to the internet. Its a new game and we need to figure out the rules quickly.

Because using your metric (being smarter or better overall), I think we are failing.
You are seriously arguing that someone somewhere needs to decide what access people have on the Internet?

Clearly you think that person should be you, right? Because how would it feel if Trump was deciding what you got to see?

We've had commercial Internet since the 90s. We also had BBS and online communities such as AOL before they connected to the Internet.

Longer with us than the Internet were social and professional gatherings, books, print media, TV, and radio.

Believe it or not, people had access to information from numerous sources before 2020. Compared to Internet data, much of the data from other mediums grew outdated even with updated revisions. The one constant has been the role of mainstream media as broadcasts were real-time dissemination of information 50 years ago as it is today.

The Internet gives us the ability to share information as soon as we obtain it. That has great advantages. Disadvantages include the fact that the vast majority of Internet users aren't applying any intelligence to assessing the data they encounter.

The majority of people simply believe what they are told by a trusted source. These same people can't explain why the source is trusted in the first place. In actuality, "trusted" should be replaced with "most popular and most appealing delivery" because that's what most people base their preferences on with delivery of information.

People who apply intelligence to any topic consider multiple sources to find consistency while also making sense of the differing takes on any given subject. Asking questions and engaging in discussion with others who may or may not agree with ones assessment is healthy and how we intellectually grow.

All of that said, your final statement questioning if we are smarter or better off isn't about the Internet specifically. It's advancement of technology in general. We are on a sliding scale of convenience to operational intelligence. The more technology makes our lives easier, the less we understand about day to day activities. As solutions are automated for us, we lose knowledge of how the automated stuff actually works.

So I would agree that while we have the most information at our fingertips ever, collectively we're growing more clueless on how to use it to draw valid conclusions.

Limiting, manipulating, and falsifying information isn't the answer. Teaching people how to go beyond understanding a story crafted around some information and instead reasoning our reality based on the information for what it is and what we observe should be the goal.

I think it's fair to say our education system has gradually shifted from teaching people how to think and instead teaching them how to feel. That's a big problem.

You are seriously arguing that someone somewhere needs to decide what access people have on the Internet?

Clearly you think that person should be you, right? Because how would it feel if Trump was deciding what you got to

For the first part. I don't know (for sure not a single individual or even a single entity). Not sure what needs to be done, but I am aware that something needs to happen. So a global regulatory body maybe, but this is just stabbing blindly. I am humble enough to know that this issue is so large and all-encompassing that it is impossible to solve on my own (I hope this answers the second part).

In short, I can see the problem but have no answer. Wish I did...

We've had commercial Internet since the 90s. We also had BBS and online communities such as AOL before they connected to the Internet.

Longer with us than the Internet were social and professional gatherings, books, print media, TV, and radio.

Believe it or not, people had access to information from numerous sources before 2020. Compared to Internet data, much of the data from other mediums grew outdated even with updated revisions. The one constant has been the role of mainstream media as broadcasts were real-time dissemination of information 50 years ago as it is today.

The Internet gives us the ability to share information as soon as we obtain it. That has great advantages. Disadvantages include the fact that the vast majority of Internet users aren't applying any intelligence to assessing the data they encounter.

The majority of people simply believe what they are told by a trusted source. These same people can't explain why the source is trusted in the first place. In actuality, "trusted" should be replaced with "most popular and most appealing delivery" because that's what most people base their preferences on with delivery of information.

People who apply intelligence to any topic consider multiple sources to find consistency while also making sense of the differing takes on any given subject. Asking questions and engaging in discussion with others who may or may not agree with ones assessment is healthy and how we intellectually grow.

All of that said, your final statement questioning if we are smarter or better off isn't about the Internet specifically. It's advancement of technology in general. We are on a sliding scale of convenience to operational intelligence. The more technology makes our lives easier, the less we understand about day to day activities. As solutions are automated for us, we lose knowledge of how the automated stuff actually works.

So I would agree that while we have the most information at our fingertips ever, collectively we're growing more clueless on how to use it to draw valid conclusions.

Limiting, manipulating, and falsifying information isn't the answer. Teaching people how to go beyond understanding a story crafted around some information and instead reasoning our reality based on the information for what it is and what we observe should be the goal.

I think it's fair to say our education system has gradually shifted from teaching people how to think and instead teaching them how to feel. That's a big problem.

"Teaching people how to go beyond understanding a story crafted around some information and instead reasoning our reality based on the information for what it is and what we observe should be the goal."

I fully agree here. With so much access to any viewpoint that will validate any perspective is a problem. Maybe ramp up critical thinking courses earlier and be more prominently framed in each subject.

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
For the first part. I don't know (for sure not a single individual or even a single entity). Not sure what needs to be done, but I am aware that something needs to happen. So a global regulatory body maybe, but this is just stabbing blindly. I am humble enough to know that this issue is so large and all-encompassing that it is impossible to solve on my own (I hope this answers the second part).

This is exactly why the First Amendment was written. To prevent anyone ever getting to decide for you what you are allowed to say

What is the problem exactly? Misinformation and conspiracy theories aren't new things. It's part of life.

The JFK assassination and moon landing have to be the 2 biggest conspiracy theory topics in American history such that they have both been monetized via entertainment and documentaries.

Hurricane Katrina spawned the Bush "weather machine" theory. Our government does hold patents on weather modification technology so as crazy as the concept sounds on the surface, it's based in a reality we and other governments have sought.

There's the flat earth thing and plenty of other conspiracy theories. People have been free to attempt to debunk these topics by arguing facts of the matter, but there's never been censorship and fact checking like we're seeing today.

The point is, free thought only became a crisis concerning 2 topics, the 2020 election and Covid-19. That doesn't seem strange to you?

You're the man. God Bless

What is the problem exactly? Misinformation and conspiracy theories aren't new things. It's part of life.

The JFK assassination and moon landing have to be the 2 biggest conspiracy theory topics in American history such that they have both been monetized via entertainment and documentaries.

Hurricane Katrina spawned the Bush "weather machine" theory. Our government does hold patents on weather modification technology so as crazy as the concept sounds on the surface, it's based in a reality we and other governments have sought.

There's the flat earth thing and plenty of other conspiracy theories. People have been free to attempt to debunk these topics by arguing facts of the matter, but there's never been censorship and fact checking like we're seeing today.

The point is, free thought only became a crisis concerning 2 topics, the 2020 election and Covid-19. That doesn't seem strange to you?
"What is the problem exactly? Misinformation and conspiracy theories aren't new things. It's part of life."

My stance is that the way discourse has been altered (since the growing prevalence of the internet). Arguments/disagreement/etc. should be two or more parties that have a different view/perspective debate with the goal to find the best solution. That should be how you "win", finding the best method forward, not beating the other guy.

Where we have the break from the norm (enter the internet) is that it become a non-stop barrage of preferred sources. It makes it harder to get to a coming of minds on a mutual explanation/solution. So compromise is halted and replaced with a never-ending back and forth of "this expert proves me right" on both sides. Nothing can really be gained this way and keeps all involved in there polar camps.

Conspiracy theories and misinformation are compounded by the above but is not at the heart of the issue. Just a symptom.

"The point is, free thought only became a crisis concerning 2 topics, the 2020 election and Covid-19. That doesn't seem strange to you?"

Not attacking free thought, I hope the above clarifies what I am arguing. I actually don't think it is strange. I believe both served as accelerants that have brought our discourse issue into full light and we are now witnessing this malfunction in our social machine.

Also to qualify: I am trying to be as non-partisan as possible. Because the issue I am speaking to has affected us all, no matter what anybody's principles are.

Reactions: Spe77
This is exactly why the First Amendment was written. To prevent anyone ever getting to decide for you what you are allowed to say

Not trying to rewrite the First Amendment. Just think there is an issue that is having a massive affect on how we communicate with each other. And while I do not have a great solution to give you to fix it, just know that the answer can not be: We are not going to do anything about it.

Yeah. But the AMA says ivermectin doesn’t work. What a bunch of fools. Thanks for posting. I have the same plan in place although I don’t have hcq yet

"What is the problem exactly? Misinformation and conspiracy theories aren't new things. It's part of life."

My stance is that the way discourse has been altered (since the growing prevalence of the internet). Arguments/disagreement/etc. should be two or more parties that have a different view/perspective debate with the goal to find the best solution. That should be how you "win", finding the best method forward, not beating the other guy.

Where we have the break from the norm (enter the internet) is that it become a non-stop barrage of preferred sources. It makes it harder to get to a coming of minds on a mutual explanation/solution. So compromise is halted and replaced with a never-ending back and forth of "this expert proves me right" on both sides. Nothing can really be gained this way and keeps all involved in there polar camps.

Conspiracy theories and misinformation are compounded by the above but is not at the heart of the issue. Just a symptom.

"The point is, free thought only became a crisis concerning 2 topics, the 2020 election and Covid-19. That doesn't seem strange to you?"

Not attacking free thought, I hope the above clarifies what I am arguing. I actually don't think it is strange. I believe both served as accelerants that have brought our discourse issue into full light and we are now witnessing this malfunction in our social machine.

Also to qualify: I am trying to be as non-partisan as possible. Because the issue I am speaking to has affected us all, no matter what anybody's principles are.
But you described how people are the problem, not the availability of information on the Internet. People have a responsibility to actually read past the headline and to not simply regurgitate what their favorite news personalities push.

just know that the answer can not be: We are not going to do anything about it
That is exactly the answer. Government isn't going to do anything about it, because we literally made the first rule "government shall not infringe upon free speech".

This is not hard.

If you don't like what someone else is saying then say something in opposition to it. But you do not get to use force to stop me saying what I want to say.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT