ADVERTISEMENT

Ivy hypocrisy and antisemitism

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
So the same people who invented safe spaces and told us that speech is violence are now unwilling to state clearly that calling for the genocide of the Jewish people constitutes a violation of their bullying and harassment policy. It depends on the context.

Wealthy donors are already calling BS on this and pulling their previous commitments. It’s about to get a whole lot worse. All three of these university presidents should be fired for cause today.

So the same people who invented safe spaces and told us that speech is violence are now unwilling to state clearly that calling for the genocide of the Jewish people constitutes a violation of their bullying and harassment policy. It depends on the context.

Wealthy donors are already calling BS on this and pulling their previous commitments. It’s about to get a whole lot worse. All three of these university presidents should be fired for cause today.

It's stunning and actually frightening what has happened in our country. Try saying out loud about blacks, Asians, LGBTQ, women, etc. that is permitted to be said about Jews on campuses and in the streets and airways and see what happens.

There is a legal phrase called "fighting words." It's akin to incitement and takes hate speech to a prosecutorial level. It's still gray area, but it's on the books. It's time to start enforcing the damn law.

It's stunning and actually frightening what has happened in our country. Try saying out loud about blacks, Asians, LGBTQ, women, etc. that is permitted to be said about Jews on campuses and in the streets and airways and see what happens.

There is a legal phrase called "fighting words." It's akin to incitement and takes hate speech to a prosecutorial level. It's still gray area, but it's on the books. It's time to start enforcing the damn law.
It’s amazing to me the groups this country is elevating and fawning over. It’s like we take the most destructive and incendiary, non-productive groups who make no contribution to the greater good and grant them protected status over the groups who are none of the above. The country is being manipulated to FUBAR. There are huge elements of our youth who are just stupid as shit and whose thinking is easily manipulated by evil idiots like those three ivy league presidents.

It’s amazing to me the groups this country is elevating and fawning over. It’s like we take the most destructive and incendiary, non-productive groups who make no contribution to the greater good and grant them protected status over the groups who are none of the above. The country is being manipulated to FUBAR. There are huge elements of our youth who are just stupid as shit and whose thinking is easily manipulated by evil idiots like those three ivy league presidents.
This.

Excellent post! Could not agree more!

Excellent post! Could not agree more!
A perfect example of this is George Floyd. I am not advocating for that defective cop kneeling on his neck for ten minutes, but the guy was nothing more than a common criminal, and one of those groups the country elevated to protected status turned him into a martyr, some sort of civil rights warrior. In his name they wrought unbelievable destruction, ruining small business owners and terrorizing communities. BLM, the primary group responsible, was untouchable, despite their turning out to be fraudulent. So, BLM became a protected group, free to create mayhem in cities, and George Floyd was immortalized with statues. The people damaged by the rioting got squat, nothing. FUBAR. And I guess ultimate responsibility for this seismic shift in values lies mostly with progressives.

Pretty much…

These people are in for a very rude awakening given the people who donate the vast majority of funds to their institutions will not stand for these policies. Money talks, and it’s barking loudly right now.

So yes, many people are being manipulated right now. And yet the Republican Party seems fully committed to trying to put Trump back in office, which is objectively a horrible idea. That screams manipulation to me.

The manipulation happens with both sides and we as a country seem to be missing any ability to analyze facts and reach reasonable and even-handed conclusions.

People in the middle are going to have to choose which form of crazy they want to sign up for. I’m voting against the guy who has made it very clear he finds the Constitution an inconvenience (or worse) and from my perspective that’s the only answer. But it won’t stop me from calling out evil and stupidity when I see it from the left.

This post gives me a sliver of hope

I don't think too many people in the US are fawning over these university presidents right now.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't think too many people in the US are fawning over these university presidents right now.
Well, it’s about time for some pushback against all this woke idiocy. I see companies are laying off diversity staff left and right and recruiters say nobody is hiring diversity. Disney has apologized to shareholders for the $2B the woke fools have cost them. This country was far more harmonious before the DEI cult struck. It’s been a huge sham that has done irreparable harm.

Well, it’s about time for some pushback against all this woke idiocy. I see companies are laying off diversity staff left and right and recruiters say nobody is hiring diversity. Disney has apologized to shareholders for the $2B the woke fools have cost them. This country was far more harmonious before the DEI cult struck. It’s been a huge sham that has done irreparable harm.

it's a devious plan to divide the uneducated masses!
it worked in 2020...

IL, PA, AZ, even GA...et al

the useful idiots.
large cities overcome my suburban/rural vote.

Last edited:
I bet all three presidents are out by the end of January. The money involved is staggering and nothing prompts action like losing out on millions of pledged donations.

Reactions: Zonadog and 55dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT