ADVERTISEMENT

JaneRussellDawg

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
Good Afternoon -

You may recall my wife Jane's struggle with Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (gMG) that almost took her out a couple of years ago. Thanks to God answering your prayers and those of many others, Jane continues on the long road to recovery as we learn to live with and manage the disease.

Jane asked why God spared her, and as she recovered she felt called to raise awareness of the disease and to encourage others suffering from it. This led her to become an ambassador for Ultomiris, one of the first gMG specific medications that has helped her greatly.

Earlier this summer, a film production crew spent all day at our house filming Jane telling her story. It's a very watered down version due to legal constraints, but she did very well under pressure. Her only complaint was the way they did her make-up. I was filmed for a cameo appearance, but I refused make-up and therefore looked as bad as I always do. Even our beloved Dalmatian Lola, who was suffering from a brain tumor and has since passed away, made an enthusiastic appearance.

The result is an episode of the television show, "Behind The Mystery," which will air tomorrow, Monday, September 16, at 7:30 AM on the Lifetime Channel. Following the initial airing, the show will be available on The Balancing Act website or The Balancing Act YouTube Channel.

I hope you will watch the show and share it with anyone you think may benefit from it. Thanks for reading, and as always, Go Dawgs!

Good Afternoon -

You may recall my wife Jane's struggle with Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (gMG) that almost took her out a couple of years ago. Thanks to God answering your prayers and those of many others, Jane continues on the long road to recovery as we learn to live with and manage the disease.

Jane asked why God spared her, and as she recovered she felt called to raise awareness of the disease and to encourage others suffering from it. This led her to become an ambassador for Ultomiris, one of the first gMG specific medications that has helped her greatly.

Earlier this summer, a film production crew spent all day at our house filming Jane telling her story. It's a very watered down version due to legal constraints, but she did very well under pressure. Her only complaint was the way they did her make-up. I was filmed for a cameo appearance, but I refused make-up and therefore looked as bad as I always do. Even our beloved Dalmatian Lola, who was suffering from a brain tumor and has since passed away, made an enthusiastic appearance.

The result is an episode of the television show, "Behind The Mystery," which will air tomorrow, Monday, September 16, at 7:30 AM on the Lifetime Channel. Following the initial airing, the show will be available on The Balancing Act website or The Balancing Act YouTube Channel.

I hope you will watch the show and share it with anyone you think may benefit from it. Thanks for reading, and as always, Go Dawgs!
Not finding on the DIRECTV menu. Double check that for us.

Good Afternoon -

Did you get a “Go Dawgs” in ?

Good Afternoon -

God Bless her, and you.

Good Afternoon -

I

Tell JaneRussell that I thought she did great and that her makeup looked just fine. Thinks Ultomiris did good choosing her to represent, she certainly looked healthy and came across well.....thinks Lola did good too, sorry for the loss.

Wishing JaneRussell continued success towards her recovery, give her my best!

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Good Afternoon -

‘sorry to say I missed the 7:30 broadcast…do you know if it will be replayed on the lifetime channel again? I’m a tad slow (well more than a tad), but trying to get it on you tube, but must be doing something wrong …is there a url or link available that might be showing /airing and when?

In any case, saying another prayer for Jane and you and her continued recovery…

Good Afternoon -

A Dalmatian and no Jack Russell. I am confused.

All kidding aside, y’all looked good. Congrats and prayers for continued health.

A Dalmatian and no Jack Russell. I am confused.

All kidding aside, y’all looked good. Congrats and prayers for continued health.
We had Radar, the Jack Russell Terrorist. He passed away last year from myasthenia gravis. The disease is actually more prevalent in dogs than humans.

Reactions: stray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT