ADVERTISEMENT

JBD

oldmandawg

Letterman and National Champion
Oct 22, 2001
you are one of the most articulate conservative voices here. I appreciate all of your input. Maybe to much. Just to come clean I have "borrowed" some of your post to use against my liberal friends. Hope you dont mind. SLEEPY JOE has been a plagiarist his whole career. So maybe I have a future in politics.

you are one of the most articulate conservative voices here. I appreciate all of your input. Maybe to much. Just to come clean I have "borrowed" some of your post to use against my liberal friends. Hope you dont mind. SLEEPY JOE has been a plagiarist his whole career. So maybe I have a future in politics.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to introduce to you the President-elect of the Dawg Chat....OMD.

just don’t talk to him about football. he doesn’t know shat about shat. Still thinks 3rd and Grantham should be a dawg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT