ADVERTISEMENT

Joe messed up by saying chumps to Trump supporters

He making Hilary mistakes coming to the finish line.
There is such a difference in approach and tolerance. I can vote for Trump and still comprehend the idea that someone can vote for Biden and be a good person. Political preferences don’t define anyone. Conversely, there are waaaaay too many people who uniformly define anyone who could possibly vote for the evil DJT as deplorables. Chumps. Bad people.
The party of tolerance is so obviously the least tolerant of all

When you live in a bubble and you are surrounded by a dishonest media that doesn’t grill you but instead shills for you and keeps telling you that you are correct and that you’re winning, a senile old man can be excused for becoming totally detached from reality.

When you live in a bubble and you are surrounded by a dishonest media that doesn’t grill you but instead shills for you and keeps telling you that you are correct and that you’re winning, a senile old man can be excused for becoming totally detached from reality.

Joe reminds me of the criminal justice major ; that gets busted and thinks he knows his rights . He cover because some old man told the classroom their rights . But didn’t telling them the fine print .

so he speaks and speaks and claiming to know more . Then he does the magic thing and ends up in booking and deans office changing his major .

I seen it thousand times Tommy .

Joe reminds me of the criminal justice major ; that gets busted and thinks he knows his rights . He cover because some old man told the classroom their rights . But didn’t telling them the fine print .

so he speaks and speaks and claiming to know more . Then he does the magic thing and ends up in booking and deans office changing his major .

I seen it thousand times Tommy .

this?

Reactions: atlanta cock#
There is such a difference in approach and tolerance. I can vote for Trump and still comprehend the idea that someone can vote for Biden and be a good person. Political preferences don’t define anyone. Conversely, there are waaaaay too many people who uniformly define anyone who could possibly vote for the evil DJT as deplorables. Chumps. Bad people.
Agreed. We are ALL Americans no matter whom you vote for.

This is fair and frankly is the reason Trump will win. Americans by and large are still good and decent ppl with common sense. The enemy is not the supporters of the opponent. It’s the (legacy) media and the opportunists (Fauci & Gates). When ppl like Matt Taibbi, Glenn Greenwald and Jonathan Turley begin to call bullshit on their lefty brethren of the pen, you know we’ve entered unchartered waters,

Last edited:
Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

I voted for Biden but agree with you 100%.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
So you ok with officials selling their souls to the devil? What if you mayor personally profit from office ? Or a police officer? Should they go to jail ?

Unlike the OP, you sound like the type of Trump supporter who cannot fathom anyone disagreeing with them so you are imitating many on the shrill left including much of the media. Frankly I have a difficult time discerning between how Trump may or may not have profited in his real estate/hotel kingdom while in office (about which there have. been lots of reports, none of which proven in my view) from what Biden may or (probably) dld not personally profit as VEEP from what all agree are deplorable actions of his son. Have no idea what the facts are on the Biden part, but would observe timing of it suddenly coming out less than 2 weeks prior to election and Rudy Giuliani involvement do not add much credibility. Wall Street Journal investigated this and found the facts against Joe (not Hunter) Biden lacking. I think most made their minds up well before this week and this Hail Mary attack at last minute will make little difference.

Unlike the OP, you sound like the type of Trump supporter who cannot fathom anyone disagreeing with them so you are imitating many on the shrill left including much of the media. Frankly I have a difficult time discerning between how Trump may or may not have profited in his real estate/hotel kingdom while in office (about which there have. been lots of reports, none of which proven in my view) from what Biden may or (probably) dld not personally profit as VEEP from what all agree are deplorable actions of his son. Have no idea what the facts are on the Biden part, but would observe timing of it suddenly coming out less than 2 weeks prior to election and Rudy Giuliani involvement do not add much credibility. Wall Street Journal investigated this and found the facts against Joe (not Hunter) Biden lacking. I think most made their minds up well before this week and this Hail Mary attack at last minute will make little difference.

there a big difference between a business owner making money and a person that holds public office . One legal and the other one is illegal .

there a big difference between a business owner making money and a person that holds public office . One legal and the other one is illegal .

Oh, so being President is not a public office? I see you ignored my comment that the not so liberal Wall Street Journal saw nothing here. Last minute grasping from a losing candidate. Trump only has himself to blame here. Only he could elect BIden just like only Hillary could elect Trump.

Oh, so being President is not a public office? I see you ignored my comment that the not so liberal Wall Street Journal saw nothing here. Last minute grasping from a losing candidate. Trump only has himself to blame here. Only he could elect BIden just like only Hillary could elect Trump.

business partner of hunter is talking . We do not have all the information. That’s why we need a independent prosecutor to review it .

Totally disagree. When you vote dim you vote for murdering babies. No good person believes murdering babies is just a choice. The Bible says if you give your approval of something you are as guilty as if you did the act yourself. Voting dim puts you in the. Procedure room racking out baby parts

Reactions: albanyga
Don’t get excited, Trumps rolls. Biden is the second worst candidate the dems have rolled out in modern history.

Don’t get excited, Trumps rolls. Biden is the second worst candidate the dems have rolled out in modern history.

You are probably right about Biden. But at this moment, Trump probably the worst candidate the Reps have rolled out. He was fine in 2016 against Hillary as she was the worst and he was fresh and new. But now the guy is out there doubling down on we have turned the corner on the virus and it is going away at the exact same time cases are hitting a record and even in Georgia hospitalizations are going up after several months of relative stability. That is called leading with your chin and he is giving away the election to the second worst candidate the dems have rolled out. Think abut that next Wednesday morning.

Rudy Giuliani was a national hero after 9/11. Then he became a Trump supporter and now is cast as an habitual liar with no credibility.

business partner of hunter is talking . We do not have all the information. That’s why we need a independent prosecutor to review it .

Be careful what you ask for. In all seriousness, better to lay low on the independent prosecutor on this one. In the remote chance there is an impeachable problem with Biden, look who you are getting in the White House. If Biden wins, which is increasingly likely, he is the best defense against the left, particularly if the Dems sweep. His long term record as a politician has mostly been as a moderate and never on the far left. Will the far left try to drag him there? Of course. But he knows that is not where the country is. I will remain an optimist as things are rarely as extreme as they seem as America is not an extreme country. Liberals thought the world was coming to an end when Reagan won, but he led the country from the right center overall and was terrific. Not saying Biden is terrific at if he overreaches the Dems will lose their majority in 2 years and the presidency in 4. But optimism not allowed on the Dawg Chat!!!!!!!

Rudy Giuliani was a national hero after 9/11. Then he became a Trump supporter and now is cast as an habitual liar with no credibility.

Both are true. He was the right person at the right time for NYC. And then he became far more than a Trump supporter, he became one of his many personal lawyers which turns someone into a habitual liar with no credibility. If you want to have some fun, google Rudy Giuliani and Michael Cohen. Those two deserve one another....

You are probably right about Biden. But at this moment, Trump probably the worst candidate the Reps have rolled out. He was fine in 2016 against Hillary as she was the worst and he was fresh and new. But now the guy is out there doubling down on we have turned the corner on the virus and it is going away at the exact same time cases are hitting a record and even in Georgia hospitalizations are going up after several months of relative stability. That is called leading with your chin and he is giving away the election to the second worst candidate the dems have rolled out. Think abut that next Wednesday morning.
So Trump should lose an election because of a world wide virus unleashed by the chicoms? Virus gonna virus no matter who is potus. Trump handled it as well as could be done. We will have a vaccine in a

So Trump should lose an election because of a world wide virus unleashed by the chicoms? Virus gonna virus no matter who is potus. Trump handled it as well as could be done. We will have a vaccine in a

i did not say virus was his fault, or he should lose because of the virus. I just said it is incredibly foolish to lean in every day on how we have beaten the virus. At the same time us cases are a record high and hospitalizations are going up. And it is his judgement and behavior That will make him lose, not his policies. It is too late now but if he had acted like an adult leader about the virus, admitting the reality that we have not beat it yet as opposed to living In an alternate world, he would have a much better chance. lots of people are just worn out and exhausted by trump and are willing to try anything else at this point. To repeat, only Hillary could give us Trump and only Trump could Give us Biden.

Be careful what you ask for. In all seriousness, better to lay low on the independent prosecutor on this one. In the remote chance there is an impeachable problem with Biden, look who you are getting in the White House. If Biden wins, which is increasingly likely, he is the best defense against the left, particularly if the Dems sweep. His long term record as a politician has mostly been as a moderate and never on the far left. Will the far left try to drag him there? Of course. But he knows that is not where the country is. I will remain an optimist as things are rarely as extreme as they seem as America is not an extreme country. Liberals thought the world was coming to an end when Reagan won, but he led the country from the right center overall and was terrific. Not saying Biden is terrific at if he overreaches the Dems will lose their majority in 2 years and the presidency in 4. But optimism not allowed on the Dawg Chat!!!!!!!
o_O biden best defense against left? Trump, Trump, Trump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT