ADVERTISEMENT

Just a thought

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
When I was growing up, only perverts spoke to 1st and 2nd graders about sex. The perverts who did it without the child’s parents permission we’re placed on the sex offender list and put in jail.

Now, the spokesman for the POTUS cries because her children’s school cannot teach PK to 3rd grade students about sex, in a way they determine is normal. She is mad because she thinks the school should have the right to do it without consent of the children’s parents.

Teach math, reading, English, US History and science and call it a day.

If it is so important to train children, teach parents to be parents and not animals that birth children to forage for themselves. Teach adults that children are blessings, not pets. Train adults to build a family where life issues are learned correctly and with respect. A family isn’t child support and bi-weekly spend the nights. It’s two people taking responsibility to raise a child they created. Yep, responsibility.

Or leave your children to the state to raise.

My prayer is for the children. Shame on us for even allowing our society to even get to this point to even have to discuss this insane issue.

Happy to discuss this issue with anyone who wants to rebuke or disagree.

Or we can just pretend it all doesn’t matter and it’s normal….

Nothing about it normal but the board libs will say that we are crying over nothing.

Sort of like when we cried over gays marrying and we said it was a slippery slope and they told us to not be homophobic and we have now graduated to several genders, men going into women's bathrooms and men cutting their penises off to be a woman and it is deemed perfectly normal instead of the mental illness that it all is.

Now they will say I am being overly dramatic with my statement as well.

When I was growing up, only perverts spoke to 1st and 2nd graders about sex. The perverts who did it without the child’s parents permission we’re placed on the sex offender list and put in jail.

Now, the spokesman for the POTUS cries because her children’s school cannot teach PK to 3rd grade students about sex, in a way they determine is normal. She is mad because she thinks the school should have the right to do it without consent of the children’s parents.

If it is so important to train children, teach parents to be parents and not animals that birth children to forage for themselves. Teach adults that children are blessings, not pets. Train adults to build a family where life issues are learned correctly and with respect. A family isn’t child support and bi-weekly spend the nights. It’s two people taking responsibility to raise a child they created. Yep, responsibility.

My prayer is for the children. Shame on us for even allowing our society to even get to this point to even have to discuss this insane issue.

You’ve been seeing my pedophile posts, right? They want to normalize sex with kids. They want judges in place that go easy on pedophiles. Is no one else connecting the dots? Child sex trafficking is a big source of their income. It only takes a small amount of investigating and research to discover this. 108 arrests just made in Disney World. Wake up folks. You would think every would be behind “save the children” but I guess not.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

Mom and Dad were married 64 1/2 years. They set a great example. 39 years for me and the wifey.
Has not always been perfect, but still together and it gets even better as the years roll on.

you are correct,
believe or not lil pugster has been a caring foster parent.
I understand any disbelief,
but it's true...
I'm not the one who screwed That up...
these days, I just enjoy.
couldn't handle the stress of children.

Last edited:
Nothing about it normal but the board libs will say that we are crying over nothing.

Sort of like when we cried over gays marrying and we said it was a slippery slope and they told us to not be homophobic and we have now graduated to several genders, men going into women's bathrooms and men cutting their penises off to be a woman and it is deemed perfectly normal instead of the mental illness that it all is.

Now they will say I am being overly dramatic with my statement as well.
You actually don't have to cut anything off, just call yourself a woman. Because gender, you know, is just an opinion.

th

Mom and Dad were married 64 1/2 years. They set a great example. 39 years for me and the wifey.
Has not always been perfect, but still together and it gets even better as the years roll on.
Great post mitchell. Nowhere in life is perfection demanded, but effort and responsibility is.

But your effort and responsibility is not valued as a society as a whole any longer. Personal self gratification is.

We also celebrated our 39th in February. But February coming up. Congratulations to you both. Not perfect, but worth it.

Thanks for sharing that!

Great post mitchell. Nowhere in life is perfection demanded, but effort and responsibility is.

But your effort and responsibility is not valued as a society as a whole any longer. Personal self gratification is.

We also celebrated our 39th in February. But February coming up. Congratulations to you both. Not perfect, but worth it.

Thanks for sharing that!
Thanks PW.
We were also married in Feb.
2/26/83

The thing is, none of the elites send their kids to those schools, to be taught these things. They want the peasants to be indoctrinated and uneducated, for they can rule over them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT