ADVERTISEMENT

Just heard Trey Gowdy interviewed & he asked 2 simple questions

Hoffman_rg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
he would like to learn from James Comey.

1. If Hil's conduct doesn't warrant prosecution, what does?

2. Could a president Clinton do what a secretary of state Clinton did and if not why not?
When asked where the investigation on the Clinton Foundation stood, he answered the same place her perjury investigation and the same place the IRS investigation is: The Dept of Justice. He added if you are tired of a politicized Dept of Justice, then u need to vote to change the Dept of Justice on Nov 8.

2. Could a president Clinton do what a secretary of state Clinton did and if not why not?
When asked where the investigation on the Clinton Foundation stood, he answered the same place her perjury investigation and the same place the IRS investigation is: The Dept of Justice. He added if you are tired of a politicized Dept of Justice, then u need to vote to change the Dept of Justice on Nov 8.

So you're saying Gowdy is partisan? Never wudda thunk it.

He was one of the few people in the US who was sitting in front of Comey and had the opportunity to ask him any question he would like.

So if he cared that much about these two... he could have asked.

The problem is he'd get a factual legal answer... which doesn't make for good politics.

He was one of the few people in the US who was sitting in front of Comey and had the opportunity to ask him any question he would like.

The problem is he'd get a factual legal answer... which doesn't make for good politics.

I have had many discussions with customers and afterward wish I had asked more questions.

The congressmen only got a few minutes each.There are more and more facts coming out that increasingly show that they FBI investigation was a sham.

All the immunity deals with Hils aides just so they would turn over their computers and then the fbi agreeing to destroy several of their computers. Then we have many pleading the 5th. All this doesn't make sense if they were all innocent. Then we have Obama using a pseudonym while communicating with Hillary as SOS. Anytime a pres communicates, it automatically is classified info.

Investigations have shown that Comey has long time ties to the Clinton Foundation making this investigation even more of a farce than initially. thought. http://ijr.com/2016/09/703663-fbi-director-let-hillary-off-the-hook-now-we-know-why-he-wouldnt-talk-about-the-clinton-foundation/
Hillar committed perjury and obstruction of justice and her aides committed obstruction of justice as well but there will be no investigation.

Reactions: sayedawg
That is apparent but it is also apparent no democrat wants to answer those questions including Comey and Lynch

Don't bother. The same people in the media and democrats are condemning what Trump said like they are outraged. Those same people laughed at the Clinton/Lewinsky thing and joked that it was only someone getting a BJ and what's the big deal. Yet they are appalled two guys talked about women that way. I'm a stand up guy, a good father, and a good husband and grandfather. But I would hate for someone to record some of the stuff I said in college and in my younger days.

And by the way, Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig so what's the big outrage?

Don't bother. The same people in the media and democrats are condemning what Trump said like they are outraged. Those same people laughed at the Clinton/Lewinsky thing and joked that it was only someone getting a BJ and what's the big deal. Yet they are appalled two guys talked about women that way. I'm a stand up guy, a good father, and a good husband and grandfather. But I would hate for someone to record some of the stuff I said in college and in my younger days.

And by the way, Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig so what's the big outrage?

Tncock,

Lewinsky was tame compared to some of the other accusations that have been made of slick willie. But typically Repubs are condemning his remarks also. In Trump's entire life, I don't think anyone has been raped, nobody has been killed but Trump has slept around and said p**sy. .Yet Trump will be crucified, lose the election and Bill Clinton was reelected and is a rock star to democrats. .

Reactions: steelchair
Tncock,

Lewinsky was tame compared to some of the other accusations that have been made of slick willie. But typically Repubs are condemning his remarks also. In Trump's entire life, I don't think anyone has been raped, nobody has been killed but Trump has slept around and said p**sy. .Yet Trump will be crucified, lose the election and Bill Clinton was reelected and is a rock star to democrats. .

Again, you miss the point. He said he'd walk right up and grab their pussy. That's sexual assault. Remember the uga quarterback kicked of the team for doing this exact thing???? Do you have any female children or grandchildren? Would you like trump to think of them as "a piece of ass" like he has said about his own daughter on the Howard stern show? HIS OWN DAUGHTER. Would you like trump to just walk up and grab them in the Pusey because he's "a star and they will let me do whatever I want?" Do you really want to associate yourself with that guy if you have female children or grandchildren?

Again, you miss the point. He said he'd walk right up and grab their pussy. That's sexual assault. Remember the uga quarterback kicked of the team for doing this exact thing???? Do you have any female children or grandchildren? Would you like trump to think of them as "a piece of ass" like he has said about his own daughter on the Howard stern show? HIS OWN DAUGHTER. Would you like trump to just walk up and grab them in the Pusey because he's "a star and they will let me do whatever I want?" Do you really want to associate yourself with that guy if you have female children or grandchildren?

He said he would grab them because they would let him. Has anyone come forward accusing him of assault? I don't think so except partisans like u. He was a billionaire who ran around in a glitzy crowd with many beautiful women in New York That is different than sexual assault which Bill Clinton did to multiple women. Multiple women have accused WJC of rape and /or sexual assault.
I AM looking out for future generations. Hillary said, "My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders." The globalist open borders crowd,of which she is one, only care about their bottom line not the welfare of the American people. I want future generations to live in a real country with sovereign borders not just a slab of land ruled by global governance. There is no way that we can maintain the rule of law with open borders.
She is working with evil George Soros to develop a national police force because they think all police and everyone else has "implicit racism." They want to mainstream the concept of “implicit racism” which will serve as a foundation from which to overhaul the nation’s anti-discrimination laws and make it easier to file racial discrimination lawsuits by eliminating the need to prove intent. All I see is more riots, BLM becoming more influential and police backing away from enforcing the laws. In other words complete chaos.
While Trump gets caught talking dirty, Bill Clinton was actually doing what Trump was talking about while Bill was governor and president, but it's OK if you're a democrat.
If this nation chooses a crook who is about to hand the US to the UN on a silver platter because Trump said something about a couple of women 10 years ago, then we're done as a country.

Time is running out for Republican hopes of reforming Trump

He said he would grab them because they would let him. Has anyone come forward accusing him of assault? I don't think so except partisans like u. He was a billionaire who ran around in a glitzy crowd with many beautiful women in New York That is different than sexual assault which Bill Clinton did to multiple women. Multiple women have accused WJC of rape and /or sexual assault.
I AM looking out for future generations. Hillary said, "My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders." The globalist open borders crowd,of which she is one, only care about their bottom line not the welfare of the American people. I want future generations to live in a real country with sovereign borders not just a slab of land ruled by global governance. There is no way that we can maintain the rule of law with open borders.
She is working with evil George Soros to develop a national police force because they think all police and everyone else has "implicit racism." They want to mainstream the concept of “implicit racism” which will serve as a foundation from which to overhaul the nation’s anti-discrimination laws and make it easier to file racial discrimination lawsuits by eliminating the need to prove intent. All I see is more riots, BLM becoming more influential and police backing away from enforcing the laws. In other words complete chaos.
While Trump gets caught talking dirty, Bill Clinton was actually doing what Trump was talking about while Bill was governor and president, but it's OK if you're a democrat.
If this nation chooses a crook who is about to hand the US to the UN on a silver platter because Trump said something about a couple of women 10 years ago, then we're done as a country.

You again answer none of my questions. Yes he has been accused of rape even by his wife who ultimately was paid to shut up. "Glitzy crowd". You've really shown your stripes. It's okay to grab a woman's pussy because "they would let him because he's a star". Lol star of what? The apprentice? megalomanaic. He's a star in his head. Keep pivoting over and over just pray this asshole doesn't meet one of your pretty granddaughters in the "glitzy crowd" whatever the hell that means. I hope your grand daughters are ugly so they don't run into one of these pricks in any major city who think they can just grab their pussy because they're in the glitzy crowd. Thats called sexual assault. Our quarterback was kicked off the team and arrested for it. He went then to junior college and ultimately to lsu. Was he in the "glitzy crowd" or was he just another sexual predator like trump who should be in jail but isn't because if money or his football prowess. Think a black guy, or trump for that matter, would have gotten away with just wakking up and grabbing your wife's pussy? I pray you're not in the glitzy crowd or your wife or daughter would be subject to trump and his "grabbing" or "tic tacs followed by unwanted mouth kissing." Would that be okay with you if he did it to your wife or daughter or grand daughter? He admitted to doing it to married women "she was married but I didn't care". I'd kick his little handed ass And so would you. Admit it he's a disgusting human, people who aren't blinded by partisanship to one party know this. He's Disgusting.

Last edited:
You again answer none of my questions. Yes he has been accused of rape even by his wife who ultimately was paid to shut up. "Glitzy crowd". You've really shown your stripes. It's okay to grab a woman's pussy because "they would let him because he's a star". Lol star of what? The apprentice? megalomanaic. He's a star in his head. Keep pivoting over and over just pray this asshole doesn't meet one of your pretty granddaughters in the "glitzy crowd" whatever the hell that means. I hope your grand daughters are ugly so they don't run into one of these pricks in any major city who think they can just grab their pussy because they're in the glitzy crowd. Thats called sexual assault. Our quarterback was kicked off the team and arrested for it. He went then to junior college and ultimately to lsu. Was he in the "glitzy crowd" or was he just another sexual predator like trump who should be in jail but isn't because if money or his football prowess. Think a black guy, or trump for that matter, would have gotten away with just wakking up and grabbing your wife's pussy? I pray you're not in the glitzy crowd or your wife or daughter would be subject to trump and his "grabbing" or "tic tacs followed by unwanted mouth kissing." Would that be okay with you if he did it to your wife or daughter or grand daughter? He admitted to doing it to married women "she was married but I didn't care". I'd kick his little handed ass And so would you. Admit it he's a disgusting human, people who aren't blinded by partisanship to one party know this. He's Disgusting.

Permission to fondle a woman is not rape or sexual assault. We went thru all the sexual assaults and a rape accusation by WJC in the 90's and the democrats voted him a second term and are now love the man. I bet u voted for him but even if you didnt he is the most popular democrat in the whole party. So what does that say about dems?. Hypocrites?? Clinton is still dicking bimbos according to Colin Powell and Hillary doesn't care. She is according to many a lesbo. Both Clintons should make u sick.
I explained why his words 11 years ago are miniscule in importance compared to allowing the open borders globalists take control of the country. If u don't understand that then there really isn't any more to discuss.

Permission to fondle a woman is not rape or sexual assault. We went thru all the sexual assaults and a rape accusation by WJC in the 90's and the democrats voted him a second term and are now love the man. I bet u voted for him but even if you didnt he is the most popular democrat in the whole party. So what does that say about dems?. Hypocrites?? Clinton is still dicking bimbos according to Colin Powell and Hillary doesn't care. She is according to many a lesbo. Both Clintons should make u sick.
I explained why his words 11 years ago are miniscule in importance compared to allowing the open borders globalists take control of the country. If u don't understand that then there really isn't any more to discuss.

There really isn't much to discuss. Didn't vote for bill Clinton. This will be the first election in my 24 years of voting I won't vote for a republican. If youre okay with this guy grabbing your families pussies because he can well, like I said, there's really nothing to talk about as you're the limp dick portion of the Republican Party I'm no longer going to be a part of. Enjoy. It will work out good for me when the party splits and kick you tea party limp dicks to the curb to form your own party. As predicted.

There really isn't much to discuss. Didn't vote for bill Clinton. This will be the first election in my 24 years of voting I won't vote for a republican. If youre okay with this guy grabbing your families pussies because he can well, like I said, there's really nothing to talk about as you're the limp dick portion of the Republican Party I'm no longer going to be a part of. Enjoy. It will work out good for me when the party splits and kick you tea party limp dicks to the curb to form your own party. As predicted.

You will make a great democrat. Funny how you ignore every point I bring up and then call names like a child. I look at the big picture and you debate like an emotional teenager who hates Trump.. I have explained why it is far more important to keep "open borders" Hillary out of the white house than what Trump "said" 11 years ago.

I am sick of politicians, sick of the Democrat and Republican Party. I hate the Iran deal, the national debt, feckless foreign policy, Obama/Hillary lies, lobbyists controlling legislation, Wall Street corruption, overpaid politicians with their self serving bills, back room deals, poor trade deals, stagnant economy, manipulated economic numbers, businesses fleeing, government bureaucracy ignoring the people they work for, and the phony pay for play Clinton Foundation.
Trump may not be a saint, but unlike Hillary, he doesn't have lobbyist money ruling him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, he's flexible, and he's also not a pay for play politician.

Public service is now elected greed and Hillary is the poster child. This may be our only chance to have a non-politician, despite his many flaws, try and correct the mess, at least for 4 years. We must take the shot, because as I have detailed in my first email on the Trump situation, the consequences of putting Hillary Clinton in office are very frightening.

Last edited:
Reactions: lancelewis11
Tncock,

Just a point, but Trump is currently accused of underage rape. Court date set and everything.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...p-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

While he may be found innocent or settle the case... that's essentially what happened with Bill Clinton too. He's also been accused of sexual assault multiple times before as well.

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/

Trump essentially has all the same personal negatives that both Bill and Hillary Clinton have... but to a greater degree.

Just a point, but Trump is currently accused of underage rape. Court date set and everything.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...p-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

While he may be found innocent or settle the case... that's essentially what happened with Bill Clinton too. He's also been accused of sexual assault multiple times before as well.

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/

Trump essentially has all the same personal negatives that both Bill and Hillary Clinton have... but to a greater degree.

Bill Clinton is a pedophile. According to flight logs, he went on Jeff Epstein's private jet 15 times. Five times of which he ditched his secret service detail. There was testimony that he had sex with underage girls on Epstein's island nicknamed Orgy Island but not surprisingly, that testimony was recanted. Epstein had young slave girls he molested there. Epstein is a convicted pedophile and large democrat contributor.

Hillary formed the bimbo erruption team and attacked and intimidated the women that accused her husband of rape and sexual misdeeds. Yet she claims that all women should be listened to and believed in sexual attacks.

Hillary

So you are are the super pac rep on this site to change the chatter to things that matter little, again what someone says never out ways what someone did. She has had people killed,he made someone feel bad. I know there is a Clintopn super pac that is employed to monitor ever web site and run interference for the talk, if someone has a point , you do a personnel attack on Trump never her policies defended. Those can't be discussed.
If a Politicol super pac does not advertise they do not have to say who they represent, and they get to have direct contact and marching orders right from their campaign leaders. If you advertise and make comerical for a candate you have to be up front publically and your contact with the campaign is limited. Have you ever wonder where the posters come from and their slant, it never makes honest truths. They are really policital workers doing their job. Keep the nerative personnel with no policy discussion or defense.

So you are are the super pac rep on this site to change the chatter to things that matter little, again what someone says never out ways what someone did. She has had people killed,he made someone feel bad. I know there is a Clintopn super pac that is employed to monitor ever web site and run interference for the talk, if someone has a point , you do a personnel attack on Trump never her policies defended. Those can't be discussed.
If a Politicol super pac does not advertise they do not have to say who they represent, and they get to have direct contact and marching orders right from their campaign leaders. If you advertise and make comerical for a candate you have to be up front publically and your contact with the campaign is limited. Have you ever wonder where the posters come from and their slant, it never makes honest truths. They are really policital workers doing their job. Keep the nerative personnel with no policy discussion or defense.

Wait your alleging I'm with a superpac? Lol. You guys are something. Look at my avatar area. I've been here THREE times longer than you. All the way back to the grapevine. You little wannabe when you get ten years here I'll listen. 100 total posts. Maybe you're with a superpac that's the only way you could come up with this stupidity, that or you're afraid of the emp attack. Smh

Bill Clinton is a pedophile. According to flight logs, he went on Jeff Epstein's private jet 15 times. Five times of which he ditched his secret service detail. There was testimony that he had sex with underage girls on Epstein's island nicknamed Orgy Island but not surprisingly, that testimony was recanted. Epstein had young slave girls he molested there. Epstein is a convicted pedophile and large democrat contributor.

Hillary formed the bimbo erruption team and attacked and intimidated the women that accused her husband of rape and sexual misdeeds. Yet she claims that all women should be listened to and believed in sexual attacks.

Hillary

that may be so.

But Bill Clinton isn't on trial for this. Trump is being sued for underage rape right now.

Wait your alleging I'm with a superpac? Lol. You guys are something. Look at my avatar area. I've been here THREE times longer than you. All the way back to the grapevine. You little wannabe when you get ten years here I'll listen. 100 total posts. Maybe you're with a superpac that's the only way you could come up with this stupidity, that or you're afraid of the emp attack. Smh
Personnel attacks, name calling. your acting just like I said you would. No I don't believe you have been on here that long, YOU ARE A SUPER PAC TROLL FOR DEMOCRATS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT