ADVERTISEMENT

Just reported on TV that the woman shot at the riot has died.**

Here's the video.
this is murder
https://t.co/oFPMXbkpzM
She illegally entered a federal building, breached multiple barriers, and was at an door that federal officers have barricaded with benches and trash cans. And yet she still was attempting to breach the barrier, despite an armed policeman with his weapon pointed at the door.

What about that situation could possibly lead her to believe trying to scale the barrier and enter the hallway wouldn't potentially get her shot?

She illegally entered a federal building, breached multiple barriers, and was at an door that federal officers have barricaded with benches and trash cans. And yet she still was attempting to breach the barrier, despite an armed policeman with his weapon pointed at the door.

What about that situation could possibly lead her to believe trying to scale the barrier and enter the hallway wouldn't potentially get her shot?
I just posted the video. My only comments were, here's the video the rest were from a tweet. I'm making no judgment until some actually does a real investigation. We deserve that and so does her family. I'll see if can edit the other comments so that will be more clear.

it's a shame when all she had to do was follow the law and she'd be alive

From August when things were different...

B17-A2-FC7-D8-FA-4-A84-8-ED5-0-A7-D0-CF1-DBC1.jpg

You know you’re wrong and that’s why you tried to do a pic rather than link the post with context

Still you see 1966 is a lunatic calling for open target practice to murder people

How you think that makes you look right is beyond me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT