ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Krispy Kreme.......whoa, daddy.

UGA86

American Aquarium Drinker
Gold Member
Jul 21, 2011
Just got back from Krispy Kreme. First visit in 20 years, easily. $10.26 for a half dozen glazed. WTAF? Never again. And honestly, Publix and Wal-Mart Jr. bakeries kick KK's ass. How in the Sam Hill do they stay open? Same concept as Starbucks I guess. Pathetic.

Rant over.

Decent product, but almost $10.50 for a half dozen is obscene, The fleecing of the American consumer taken to the nth degree.
It isn’t cheap. Can’t argue that. Has anyone tried Duck Donuts?

BP6, as the Chat’s resident donut engineer, perhaps you could start a discount black pug market donut delivery service for your needy Chat brethren.

I am not privy to KK.
they fired me 16 years ago.
I make pastries, good pastries!
make more $ and try to appear happy doing it...
sigh, it's corporate;
stealing, fairly easy;
getting caught - screwed!

it's all a fairy tale;
Truth with morals mixed.

Last edited:
Not a chance there is a Duck Donights in Tuscaloosa..........BUT, as they are a franchise; they're likely to be here soon. Cause that's what this joint is all about.
There’s one here in Greenville but I’ve never hit it. It’s right beside 5 guys so… ya know…. I always go to five guys lol.

• Haha
Reactions: UGA86
And SLC has four or five gourmet donut shops that would put Atlanta to shame.

Just got back from Krispy Kreme. First visit in 20 years, easily. $10.26 for a half dozen glazed. WTAF? Never again. And honestly, Publix and Wal-Mart Jr. bakeries kick KK's ass. How in the Sam Hill do they stay open? Same concept as Starbucks I guess. Pathetic.

Rant over.
But how much for a dozen

Dunno, do they discount for 12? I'll never find out.
Yes. Never made sense to buy fewer than dozen. Been awhile since I’ve been but I’m guessing another couple bucks got you 12. Sounds like donut prices are doing like everything else but Krispi Keeme is the best

Yes. Never made sense to buy fewer than dozen. Been awhile since I’ve been but I’m guessing another couple bucks got you 12. Sounds like donut prices are doing like everything else but Krispi Keeme is the best

It's just two of us. We DEF do not need a dozen donuts hanging around taunting us and shit.

I am not privy to KK.
they fired me 16 years ago.
I make pastries, good pastries!
make more $ and try to appear happy doing it...
sigh, it's corporate;
stealing, fairly easy;
getting caught - screwed!

it's all a fairy tale;
Truth with morals mixed.
Well, if they fired you I hate the bastards even more and hope their lousy donuts spread salmonella to the Democratic National Headquarters and all their toilets stop up. Hope the Squad has KK for breakfast and Taco Bell for lunch.

Rant over.
I agree. It has gotten crazy expensive.
Yeah,..........no.

You have lost your mind. KK is the GOAT doughnut. That’s how they stay open.

Sorry. Anything that causes a reaction like this, well, has to be the goat.

Well, if they fired you I hate the bastards even more and hope their lousy donuts spread salmonella to the Democratic National Headquarters and all their toilets stop up. Hope the Squad has KK for breakfast and Taco Bell for lunch.
no dawg.
I am not that type.
move on and move up!
fear may be disconcerting.

Last edited:
I've had Tim Horton in Canada on several occasions. The breakfast sandwiches/croissants are pretty good. The donuts are meh at best and I won't order them any longer. They simply aren't worth the calories and effort to burn them off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT