ADVERTISEMENT

Latest on Maricopa audit and Cyber Ninjas

I reread the post and edited it. You quoted it before it was edited. Either way. You took a snipet without the right. And no. Are you with the msm. Lol. You could come to the same conclusion without the change in punctuation.
One comment, after reading your back and forth, if the current Georgia voter absentee verification was in place in 2020, IMO, Trump would have won Georgia handily. Other states, no idea but Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin voter regulations in 2020 were less stringent than Georgia’s regulations in 2020 and haven’t made any changes. So IMO you will get similar results in 2024 as 2020 in those states and different results in Georgia. Im NOT a Trump guy but how absentee ballots are distributed and verified is a big deal with the millions of $$ poured into these elections

One comment, after reading your back and forth, if the current Georgia voter absentee verification was in place in 2020, IMO, Trump would have won Georgia handily. Other states, no idea but Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin voter regulations in 2020 were less stringent than Georgia’s regulations in 2020 and haven’t made any changes. So IMO you will get similar results in 2024 as 2020 in those states and different results in Georgia. Im NOT a Trump guy but how absentee ballots are distributed and verified is a big deal with the millions of $$ poured into these elections
I think the pubs were caught with their pants down. Over confident because Biden was a terrible candidate. If the rules in those states haven’t changed you better believe pubs will be doing the same thing there too. It would be silly not to harvest ballots in those stats as well if it is still allowed. They can likely get 100 percent of the nursing homes voting this time around in wisky.

And Kemp is going to wax Ossoff is a few years.

California, NY and Illinois are forever lost. Reversing the auto registration and auto mailing will be virtually impossible for gne same reason it's impossible to take away any type of entitlement. BGE party in power has zero incentive to go back to the point where only the truly engaged take the time and effort to vote.

For those who question what's wrong with auto registration and auto mailing, I can only assume you've never been part of a HOA.

California, NY and Illinois are forever lost. Reversing the auto registration and auto mailing will be virtually impossible for gne same reason it's impossible to take away any type of entitlement. BGE party in power has zero incentive to go back to the point where only the truly engaged take the time and effort to vote.

For those who question what's wrong with auto registration and auto mailing, I can only assume you've never been part of a HOA.
The PEW Institute, which is very reputable, quit doing any polling or analysis of California several years back. Ballots were mailed, no chain of custody and little if any verification of ID. Very similar to where Michigan is headed.

Reactions: cherrydawg
The PEW Institute, which is very reputable, quit doing any polling or analysis of California several years back. Ballots were mailed, no chain of custody and little if any verification of ID. Very similar to where Michigan is headed.
I don't know about the Pew decision, but the representation of CA mail-in ballots does not appear to be accurate.
  • California has a ballot tracking system that allows voters to track their specific ballot when it has been mailed out
  • When a voter returns a ballot, the signature on the sleeve is matched with voter registration records. If the signature does not match, the voter is contacted with an opportunity to cure the match.
  • Each ballot's return envelope has a unique barcode, so it can be matched with the intended voter
  • They perform voter registration verification and require a DL to register.
  • Once received and are verified, the ballots follow the same chain of custody procedures used for all ballots.

So just by applying those data points, we know people can't vote twice, because of the unique barcode that would match a ballot already cast. We know that if someone is intercepting ballots intended for others, it is likely to create a problem trail if people re-request missing ballots and two ballots show up. We know that if someone would attempt to fill out ballots in bulk - like at a nursing home - that they would have to actually get the voter to sign.

I don't know about the Pew decision, but the representation of CA mail-in ballots does not appear to be accurate.
  • California has a ballot tracking system that allows voters to track their specific ballot when it has been mailed out
  • When a voter returns a ballot, the signature on the sleeve is matched with voter registration records. If the signature does not match, the voter is contacted with an opportunity to cure the match.
  • Each ballot's return envelope has a unique barcode, so it can be matched with the intended voter
  • Once received and are verified, the ballots follow the same chain of custody procedures used for all ballots.

So just by applying those data points, we know people can't vote twice, because of the unique barcode that would match a ballot already cast. We know that if someone is intercepting ballots intended for others, it is likely to create a problem trail if people re-request missing ballots and two ballots show up. We know that if someone would attempt to fill out ballots in bulk - like at a nursing home - that they would have to actually get the voter to sign.
Noone who wants to believe the election was rigged, Trump and his flock of blind sheep, ever thinks in terms of facts, what's involved or if it's even possible. Donald Trump says it happened so they blindly believe it, period.

I voted for the narcissistic jackass twice but he lost and lost because he's a narcissistic jackass. He torpedoed himself. There isn't a shred of evidence anything was rigged.

Well, there was that one time he called Brad Raffensperger and told him to find 11,780 votes.
Oft cited myth. Not what he said. The actual conversation, rather than an edited account, shows that he asked them to do their jobs. There are several very intentional misquotes from those 2 conversations, and we might never have known the truth except that the original recordings were recovered from a "trash" folder.

Here's what Trump said:

"And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I’ve heard. And they are removing machinery, and they’re moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can’t let it happen, and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

And flipping the state is a great testament to our country because, you know, this is — it’s a testament that they can admit to a mistake or whatever you want to call it. If it was a mistake, I don’t know. A lot of people think it wasn’t a mistake. It was much more criminal than that."

Here's what Trump said:

"And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I’ve heard. And they are removing machinery, and they’re moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can’t let it happen, and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

And flipping the state is a great testament to our country because, you know, this is — it’s a testament that they can admit to a mistake or whatever you want to call it. If it was a mistake, I don’t know. A lot of people think it wasn’t a mistake. It was much more criminal than that."
facts not allowed.....

Reactions: nice marmot

I want debate point by point because I’m not an expert on California, but if Pew Institute has issues with California, there are some major concerns. Moreover, any verification of ballots received via mail by signature match without high resolution software is inherently flawed. The percent match that will be acceptable is always up to debate. Thus when I hear we match signatures, i assume it’s at the Fulton Co level, not the Cobb Co level.

Georgia now requires the absentee voter to enter their unique DL or ID # to the returned ballots and it must be 100% match. They are getting out of the Signature match as it is not applied consistently

I want debate point by point because I’m not an expert on California, but if Pew Institute has issues with California, there are some major concerns. Moreover, any verification of ballots received via mail by signature match without high resolution software is inherently flawed. The percent match that will be acceptable is always up to debate. Thus when I hear we match signatures, i assume it’s at the Fulton Co level, not the Cobb Co level.

Georgia now requires the absentee voter to enter their unique DL or ID # to the returned ballots and it must be 100% match. They are getting out of the Signature match as it is not applied consistently
I'm all for process improvement. I'm not sure I like that specific idea, because DL# is a form of personally identifiable information that you wouldn't want floating around on your ballot envelope for prying eyes to see, nor would you want it on the ballot itself. A simple fix would be to have a web site where you type in your DL # and it provides you with a one-way hash of your number to a unique pin. Then, on the other end, they confirm it by doing the same has on your DL number and seeing if the number on the envelope matches.

The IRS uses a pin-based system where you can get your pin by uploading your DL and then using facial recognition software to prove you are the person on the DL. It's pretty cool. Probably not practical for voting at this point, but that is the direction it should go.

I'm also not close to a CA expert. I just did quick research on CA process, because I'm a stickler for details, so I tend to not accept broad statements on face value. (I drive my wife crazy with this, because her default MO is sweeping generalizations.)

I'm all for process improvement. I'm not sure I like that specific idea, because DL# is a form of personally identifiable information that you wouldn't want floating around on your ballot envelope for prying eyes to see, nor would you want it on the ballot itself. A simple fix would be to have a web site where you type in your DL # and it provides you with a one-way hash of your number to a unique pin. Then, on the other end, they confirm it by doing the same has on your DL number and seeing if the number on the envelope matches.

The IRS uses a pin-based system where you can get your pin by uploading your DL and then using facial recognition software to prove you are the person on the DL. It's pretty cool. Probably not practical for voting at this point, but that is the direction it should go.

I'm also not close to a CA expert. I just did quick research on CA process, because I'm a stickler for details, so I tend to not accept broad statements on face value. (I drive my wife crazy with this, because her default MO is sweeping generalizations.)
I think there are many type unique identifiers could and should be used for absentee voters. I think this was best Kemp and company could get at the time and they were called everything in the book for putting this requirement in place.

I think the California (like Fulton Co) write up steps for absentee voter verification looks impressive, then when you get into the detail of how the signatures may or may have NOT been verified alarm bells start sounding. Moreover, the mail system ands its error rate on home delivery is at an all time high, so factor that in and possible fraud is inherent.

Moreover, the mail system ands its error rate on home delivery is at an all time high, so factor that in and possible fraud is inherent.
Don't get me started on the USPS. It used to be "neither rain, nor snow, nor dark of night". But now they mark packages as delivered to knock off early and they pilfer a lot of online orders. I would be all for taking some of the money they allocated for new IRS agents and moving it to postal inspectors.

I think there are many type unique identifiers could and should be used for absentee voters. I think this was best Kemp and company could get at the time and they were called everything in the book for putting this requirement in place.

I think the California (like Fulton Co) write up steps for absentee voter verification looks impressive, then when you get into the detail of how the signatures may or may have NOT been verified alarm bells start sounding. Moreover, the mail system ands its error rate on home delivery is at an all time high, so factor that in and possible fraud is inherent.
Possible?

I'd be more than shocked if the fraud wasn't significant. It is easily foreseeable that ppl, especially illegals, are paid or threatened to vote a certain way or, more likely, simply instructed to hand over their ballot b4 filling it out.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Here's what Trump said:

facts not allowed.....
So I guess we're going to make this the third annual rehashing of this story, originating from the Washington Post and corrected two months later. After all this time, context still matters.

From the Washington Post, who originally published the story:

"CORRECTION

Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find 'dishonesty' there."

The Post "misquoted" the president by carefully editing the phone conversation to change the context. They also misquoted the investigator to support their story.

The Post had the tape. They were not misled, they just lied. They printed the fake news and let it spread broadly by other media outlets for two months. They only corrected themselves after the damage is done.

Brad Raffensperger selectively leaked the private conversation with President Trump at the time, and let the lies spread without correcting them until after Raffensperger was caught.

Here's the unedited clip, with no omitted paragraphs and no added emphasis (added bold and underlines) to change the context.

CLIP 1
Trump: I think you're going to find that they — by the way, a little information, I think you're going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they're brand new and they don't have a seal and there's the whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt.

And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk.

But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

And flipping the state is a great testament to our country because, cause you know, this is — it's a testament that they can admit to a mistake or whatever you want to call it. If it was a mistake, I don't know. A lot of people think it wasn't a mistake. It was much more criminal than that. But it's a big problem in Georgia and it's not a problem that's going away. I mean, you know, it's not a problem that's going away.

Germany: Mr. President, this is Ryan. We're looking into every one of those things that you mentioned.

Trump: Good. But if you find it you've got to say it, Ryan.

In short, Raffensperger was asked to do his job and investigate issues that had surfaced, which accounted for more votes than the margin (11,779 votes). His office never did provide the detailed information that was requested during the call.

Last edited:
You're not getting it. As Tip O'Neill famously said, you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. I don't agree with your description of what happened, but even if it did happen like that, it's not fraud. The simplest definition of fraud is basically where you screw someone over through trickery. Even in your description, that's not what happened. Under your description, ppl lied in an effort to mislead. It's not fraud precisely bc nobody was misled.

If you hate Trump so badly that you're willing to continue to disrupt the country over it, come up with a different cause of action. It's not fraud.
He has tds as bad as will and marmot. You should read the bull he spewed in another thread with me.

Noone who wants to believe the election was rigged, Trump and his flock of blind sheep, ever thinks in terms of facts, what's involved or if it's even possible. Donald Trump says it happened so they blindly believe it, period.

I voted for the narcissistic jackass twice but he lost and lost because he's a narcissistic jackass. He torpedoed himself. There isn't a shred of evidence anything was rigged.
Can you please explain just how far a human can bury their head in the sand? You have much experience.

" There isn't a shred of evidence anything was rigged." Good grief... the whole process of all the mail in ballots and unsecured boxes is enough for there to be "shreds" LMBO you tds guys are whack.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Can you please explain just how far a human can bury their head in the sand? You have much experience.
You are clearly a man of incredible intelligence. Please accept my apologies for doubting your fearless leader.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
You are clearly a man of incredible intelligence. Please accept my apologies for doubting your fearless leader.
Yes I am and you are the opposite. If you had reading comprehension you would know I am not a Trumper. I am an American that HATES seeing his country destroyed by a bunch of leftist lying idiots. Your tds has you supporting the worse president in our lifetime and maybe ever. Your tds folks ignore EVERYTHING the idiot in the whitehouse has done.

Get your head out of the sand its cutting off your oxygen supply. That causes damage. I have said repeatedly. I have never will never vote for Trump in a primary. I will vote for him again if he is the nominee because Trump with all his warts is far FAR better than any dim.

The reason I point out the hypocrisy and lies of the left are because they are just that. Anti trumpers are not some morally superior more intelligent folks. Just the opposite. They are so blinded they will vote for there own destruction which is stupid. As far a morals go. Trump may have none but he is not a pedophile like brandon. He of late has not pushed baby murder. He doesn't want to sexualize children or have biological males in the bathroom with little girls, Thats the kind of crap you are for when you are a biden voter. Shame on anyone that votes for that mess.

Yes I am and you are the opposite. If you had reading comprehension you would know I am not a Trumper. I am an American that HATES seeing his country destroyed by a bunch of leftist lying idiots. Your tds has you supporting the worse president in our lifetime and maybe ever. Your tds folks ignore EVERYTHING the idiot in the whitehouse has done.

Get your head out of the sand its cutting off your oxygen supply. That causes damage. I have said repeatedly. I have never will never vote for Trump in a primary. I will vote for him again if he is the nominee because Trump with all his warts is far FAR better than any dim.

The reason I point out the hypocrisy and lies of the left are because they are just that. Anti trumpers are not some morally superior more intelligent folks. Just the opposite. They are so blinded they will vote for there own destruction which is stupid. As far a morals go. Trump may have none but he is not a pedophile like brandon. He of late has not pushed baby murder. He doesn't want to sexualize children or have biological males in the bathroom with little girls, Thats the kind of crap you are for when you are a biden voter. Shame on anyone that votes for that mess.
Your reading comprehension must be even worse. I've stated multiple times I hate Joe Biden and don't care for his policies. TDS is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. That's what people use when they're only capable of angry rants instead of making any intelligent arguements, like yourself.

Your reading comprehension must be even worse. I've stated multiple times I hate Joe Biden and don't care for his policies. TDS is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. That's what people use when they're only capable of angry rants instead of making any intelligent arguements, like yourself.
read you on again LOL mirror much???? Your tds means even if you hate joe biden you give the weak minded reason to vote for him over trump if he is the nominee... smart guy. Yes you and your type make me angry. Killing the country. But I have very understandable arguments. You just are the one that comes back with attacks on me as a ranter with nothing to say when you can't defend doing things to help defeat Trump for the lying pedophile child molester anti American in the whitehouse. SMH why can't people see? HOW is it smart to help attack bidens likely opponent?

CLIP 1
Trump: I think you're going to find that they — by the way, a little information, I think you're going to find that they are shredding ballots LIE because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned LIE. The ballots are corrupt, LIE and they're brand new LIE and they don't have a seal LIE and there's the whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt LIE.

And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it LIE. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk.

But they are shredding ballots LIE, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery LIE they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen and you are letting it happen LIE. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state
LIE.
Fixed it for you.

Just pointing out all the damned lies the Donald told Raffensperger. You're welcome.

Here's what Trump said:

@willdup
@Zonadog

Last edited:

@willdup
@Zonadog
I saw that. They don't give a specific reason for withdrawing from the case, but it likely has to do with Judge Robert McBurney's lack of action on the case. In violation of state law, he never ruled on motions dating back to May. He has since been recused from the case by the Superior Court of Fulton County.

This case has had 2 judges since it was originally filed in December of 2020. Direct inspection of Fulton County mail in ballots was ordered on May 22, 2021, but has never been allowed to move forward. The first judge, Brian Amero, issued a ruling after 10 months of hearings (5 months after the order for direct inspection of the ballots) declaring the petitioners did not have standing in the case. The Georgia Supreme Court reversed that ruling and sent the case back to Amero's court to continue.

In May of this year, Amero transferred the case to McBurney, who did nothing with the case for 5 months, including failing to rule on motions filed in the case going back to May. Under Georgia law, he had 90 days to act on the motions. The case was then transferred to Judge Melynee Leftridge" in the Superior Court of Fulton County "to make a final decision on whether to recuse Judge McBurney." Now McBurney has been recused and a new judge is to be assigned.

Last edited:
I saw that. They don't give a specific reason for withdrawing from the case, but it likely has to do with Judge Robert McBurney's lack of action on the case. In violation of state law, he never ruled on motions dating back to May. He has since been recused from the case by the Superior Court of Fulton County.

This case has had 2 judges since it was originally filed in December of 2020. Direct inspection of Fulton County mail in ballots was ordered on May 22, 2021, but has never been allowed to move forward. The first judge, Brian Amero, issued a ruling after 10 months of hearings (5 months after the order for direct inspection of the ballots) declaring the petitioners did not have standing in the case. The Georgia Supreme Court reversed that ruling and sent the case back to Amero's court to continue.

In May of this year, Amero transferred the case to McBurney, who did nothing with the case for 5 months, including failing to rule on motions filed in the case going back to May. Under Georgia law, he had 90 days to act on the motions. The case was then transferred to Judge Melynee Leftridge" in the Superior Court of Fulton County "to make a final decision on whether to recuse Judge McBurney." Now McBurney has been recused and a new judge is to be assigned.
It's not atypical for judges to sit on motions, and there are ways for lawyers to politely nudge for a ruling. They haven't publicly publicized the reason yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the missing ballots. High profile attys like Samuel aren't going to tarnish their rep over BS like that. .

It's not atypical for judges to sit on motions, and there are ways for lawyers to politely nudge for a ruling. They haven't publicly publicized the reason yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the missing ballots. High profile attys like Samuel aren't going to tarnish their rep over BS like that. .
Not a conspiracy theorist but I don’t think the Judge, the DA, anyone in Fulton Co Gov’t, the SOS or the Governor want anything to do with an analysis of the absentee ballots in the 2020 election in Fulton Co. i think a thorough signature audit will throw egg on some faces, cause some court cases to lose some juice and propel Trump to victory over Biden. This coming from a person that likes Kemp and not a big Trump supporter.

What I was getting at is I think the judges are avoiding the case and passing it off for the same reason the lawyers want out. Someone in Fulton County is hoping that the case will just die of old age with none of the material seen.

Reactions: DawgWCK
@Zonadog, given your experience, I’m very curious to hear your thoughts on the content of the redacted text messages between Stefanie Lambert and Doug Logan that were just made public. I guess we know why the final report took so long to be released.

Of course the Trump supporters who funded much of the audit were demanding proof of fraud. Any reasonable person could have told you what was happening behind the scenes. Now we have the text messages to prove it.

good lord
you voted for biden
go sit in the corner

What I was getting at is I think the judges are avoiding the case and passing it off for the same reason the lawyers want out. Someone in Fulton County is hoping that the case will just die of old age with none of the material seen.

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm thinking it's either the ballot thing or the lawyers didn't charge a high enough retainer and the case is dragging and looks to be in a quagmire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT