ADVERTISEMENT

Leftwing news media refuses to print leaked confidential info from Trump campaign provided from a hack.....

fair and balanced for once
But they put out all that stuff leaked about Dems in the 2016 race on Hillary and the Dem party from Wikileaks and how great she was. But they hiding all this stuff on the GOAT. Ain't fair.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
But they put out all that stuff leaked about Dems in the 2016 race on Hillary and the Dem party from Wikileaks and how great she was. But they hiding all this stuff on the GOAT. Ain't fair.
Even a broken watch is right twice a day! The dems stumble into something at times that benefits their enemies.

Means there is nothing newsworthy and what's imagined is more effective than what exists. Trump is the most hated and leaked about POTUS by the establishment and their sycophant media. If anything is there that would make Trump look bad, it would be published, tweeted and retweeted as much as Russia, Russia, Russia.

Means there is nothing newsworthy and what's imagined is more effective than what exists. Trump is the most hated and leaked about POTUS by the establishment and their sycophant media. If anything is there that would make Trump look bad, it would be published, tweeted and retweeted as much as Russia, Russia, Russia.
I have heard it proves the election was stolen, Kemp was in on the steal, and 75% of Americans are MAGAs. They hiding it, dawg.

You seem left leaning. Am I wrong?
Go Dawgs.
I have voted both sides. Probably more Republican. Sure it was R in 92 and 96. Think it was D in 2000 and sure it was R in 2004. In 2008 it was D and in 2012 I was conflicted and to be honest I can't tell you with certainty. But with Trump on the ticket, label me what you will, but I ain't voting for him. Never have, never will. Would have almost certainly not voted for Clinton had it been anyone else in 2016 beside Trump or Cruz. I may have even held my nose with Cruz, but that would've been close.

But never left was about leaving the site. I wasn't just "coming around". Always been here since 2021. ;-)

I have voted both sides. Probably more Republican. Sure it was R in 92 and 96. Think it was D in 2000 and sure it was R in 2004. In 2008 it was D and in 2012 I was conflicted and to be honest I can't tell you with certainty. But with Trump on the ticket, label me what you will, but I ain't voting for him. Never have, never will. Would have almost certainly not voted for Clinton had it been anyone else in 2016 beside Trump or Cruz. I may have even held my nose with Cruz, but that would've been close.

But never left was about leaving the site. I wasn't just "coming around". Always been here since 2021. ;-)
I am not the sharpest bulb in the drawer but I knew what you meant. It was a joke. Maybe not a good one I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: kckd
I am not the sharpest bulb in the drawer but I knew what you meant. It was a joke. Maybe not a good one I guess.
I thought it might, but then I thought, maybe not. Dimly lit at times as well over here.

Reactions: ToddBburn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT